Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project - page 18. (Read 68109 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi guys!) I heard information that tokens are charged for publishing a story in an application! Tell me who received and in what quantity?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
So I took a look at it... No team, no whitepaper, no clear description of what is being offered here. No wonder they hired bump bots to spam for them. Its a wow secret of a project indeed.
Activity: 60
Which exchanges are planning to grab for listing coins? When it will be? This is a very important point, do not delay. Undecided

Hello. Before listing the coins on the stock exchange, we cannot disclose such information.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
The community will give feedback to you. Most importantly do not stop. Waiting for application to start testing its performance. How long to wait for the release in Google play and Apple store?

LOL. You don't care at all about his project, and you're certainly not part of its "community." You're a paid thread bumper, aka spammer, and I'm bookmarking this thread because your presence here indicates this project is likely a scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Which exchanges are planning to grab for listing coins? When it will be? This is a very important point, do not delay. Undecided
I agree, this is pretty important, but in fact I don’t really worry about it if I don’t have the opportunity to buy tokens now. I will follow up when they appear on exchanges.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
tell me whether there is a business plan for investors? that is, I would like to understand how beneficial it can be for me if I support the project.

Investors will receive a percentage of paid services that the platform will provide. More complete information for investors will be provided after our coin is traded on the exchange.
Activity: 112
tell me whether there is a business plan for investors? that is, I would like to understand how beneficial it can be for me if I support the project.
Activity: 294
Good day! Can you please tell us what is the minimum contribution for investment? Where to find the answer to my question?

This information will be known only when the coin begins to be traded on the exchange.

what's the point? This is what is needed, when people invest in the project. they should know, how much to count on them. it's somehow wrong
Apparently, the team has all the necessary tools to implement the projects and therefore it will be possible to buy tokens only after listing on exchanges
What do you own judge to say? Where are such conclusions from? No official confirmation was found)

Apparently, the team has all the necessary tools to implement the projects and therefore it will be possible to buy tokens only after listing on exchanges

I do not quite understand the economic model, but we will wait for announcements from the developers. Can you give me a link to white paper to read about using the token?
The token will be used in the application. There will be certain functions that will be available to users only with the help of a token.
Activity: 196

I do not quite understand the economic model, but we will wait for announcements from the developers. Can you give me a link to white paper to read about using the token?
Activity: 252
Good day! Can you please tell us what is the minimum contribution for investment? Where to find the answer to my question?

This information will be known only when the coin begins to be traded on the exchange.

what's the point? This is what is needed, when people invest in the project. they should know, how much to count on them. it's somehow wrong

We do not conduct ICO. Our coins can be obtained in two ways: buy on the stock exchange or earn them in our application by posting interesting stories. Therefore, after the coin appears on the exchange, the minimum amount of financing will be known.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 59
The last time there is a high growth trend of the minimum investment bar. And somehow reluctant to invest a large amount in the project which is untested and does not argue for such a high scale of investments.
Activity: 182
Where can I see the roadmap? I want to see the next steps and plans in order to be guided in general in everything that is happening, because it seemed to me that the implementation does not invest in the deadlines.
I myself am very interested to see the pace of development of the project. It would also be interesting to see information about the token.
Activity: 46
Someone moderated users comments? How are they filtered? Will users who use offensive language be blocked or treated with a temporary ban?
Hello. Each story will be moderated, and our moderator will decide whether or not to publish the histor.
This is not about moderating stories, and with this, everything is clear. Will be deleted, cleaned Comments under the stories?

Of course. If there are profanities in the comments or some other insults, then such comments will be deleted.
Activity: 58
Where can I see the roadmap? I want to see the next steps and plans in order to be guided in general in everything that is happening, because it seemed to me that the implementation does not invest in the deadlines.
Pages:
Jump to: