Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project - page 21. (Read 68109 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
How are things going with the launch of bonus programs ?? Is something like that planned at all? Or while all efforts are aimed at developing a mobile application?

Hello. We are not planning a bounty company yet, but after the release of the mobile application we are going to launch airdrop.
Perfectly. So we will wait for announcements from you and the launch of the first working prototypes. The concept seems to me quite promising.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
How are things going with the launch of bonus programs ?? Is something like that planned at all? Or while all efforts are aimed at developing a mobile application?

Hello. We are not planning a bounty company yet, but after the release of the mobile application we are going to launch airdrop.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Really interesting project and I think people will like it.
I think it is too early to draw any conclusions. The idea is certainly interesting but how it will be implemented is another question. And because I would still like to wait for the alpha version
Activity: 188
The popularity of platforms on which people can freely communicate and express their thoughts, ideas, and the like, is growing every year. And if in the aggregate of all this anonymity is involved, then most likely the number of fans of anonymous stories will increase throughout the world.
I think that such sites are not even very good for unloading brains from routine
life has become so intense that we simply do not find time for real communication, as a result of which most people simply do not have anyone to talk to.
Hello, maybe I missed something, I have a question ... when do you plan to launch a test version of the project?

Hello. Our programmers are working on a mobile application. We don’t say the exact date, but all the forces are focused on that.
Activity: 630
Really interesting project and I think people will like it.
I want to ask about the mobile version. When is a trial run planned? Will it be available in all countries? What fee will be charged?

Restrictions on the country will not. Standard application functionality will be free.
Activity: 68
I want to ask about the mobile version. When is a trial run planned? Will it be available in all countries? What fee will be charged?
Activity: 182
nice project. I think it will be in demand. But it's too early to talk about anything. let's see how it will work in practice.

Thank. We will try to make a quality and interesting project.
it's too early to talk about anything. we will wait for the alpha version and maximum information on the project and then we will draw conclusions)
Activity: 188
I still can not understand anything. Somehow offensive or something. I feel deceived. It is a pity that all the same the site did not appear. When is it finally to appear?

Hello. What exactly offended you? The launch of the site had to be postponed for technical reasons. It is impossible to foresee everything.
Okay, we'll wait for word from the team. it seems to me that the project has a future if the team implements it in the near future.
I do not like empty promises. Maybe only because deep in my soul I am a bit of a perfectionist.

Promises must be kept in spite of everything. I will wait for new developments); D Grin
nice project. I think it will be in demand. But it's too early to talk about anything. let's see how it will work in practice.

Thank. We will try to make a quality and interesting project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
Will this project be able to repeat the success of its competitors (I will not give names)? In the near future, I hope to see, and the fact that this application will be interesting to people is an indisputable fact, because most of the population likes to spend their leisure time reading news, public, chats.
Hello dear community. We are very pleased that our project has attracted so much attention.

We want to inform you that our team has started developing a mobile application for Android and IOS. Soon each of you will be able to download and test the functionality. We will be grateful if you, after downloading, leave your comments on this topic, as your opinion is very important for us.

Sincerely, the team OverhearSpace

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Hmm, an unexpected statement after such a long silence. You are surprised. What should I expect from you further?

Stay with us and you will be surprised even more. We have big plans for the development of this project.
Activity: 152
Hello dear community. We are very pleased that our project has attracted so much attention.

We want to inform you that our team has started developing a mobile application for Android and IOS. Soon each of you will be able to download and test the functionality. We will be grateful if you, after downloading, leave your comments on this topic, as your opinion is very important for us.

Sincerely, the team OverhearSpace

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Hmm, an unexpected statement after such a long silence. You are surprised. What should I expect from you further?
Activity: 112
I still can not understand anything. Somehow offensive or something. I feel deceived. It is a pity that all the same the site did not appear. When is it finally to appear?

Hello. What exactly offended you? The launch of the site had to be postponed for technical reasons. It is impossible to foresee everything.
Okay, we'll wait for word from the team. it seems to me that the project has a future if the team implements it in the near future.

Activity: 17
 I want to invest in your journey
·         I hope this will create change for everyone
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: