Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project - page 20. (Read 68109 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
At first I thought that the guys would create their own proposal, as an instant messenger, in which stories would be published. Not on twitter

That's right. Mobile application development in progress.
With the mobile application will be much more convenient to use. good decision.
Hello. We want users to be comfortable using our resources, and that they have access to it at any time.
Activity: 64
Friends, why is there so little activity on your twitter? Many developers are trying to attract interest in social networks. I think everyone should work in this direction. Wink

I agree with you. Social networks need to be developed, for a new project it is free advertising.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
You have grown rapidly in such a short period of time. I think the excerpt that you gave users went to your advantage)
At first I thought that the guys would create their own proposal, as an instant messenger, in which stories would be published. Not on twitter

That's right. Mobile application development in progress.
Activity: 68
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
this is a good one..i like the website and it has brief information.hoping this will keep going on and more information given
Yes, the idea is clearly interesting and I'm sure that the project will have a very large audience. But people are not willing to pay for this kind of information and I would like to understand more about the economic model
🌠🌠 The telegram channel starts🌠🌠
Join the Telegram channel, get acquainted with the work of the project.
Here you can read other people's secrets and share your ANONYMOUS!
Telegram

Ps. MVP In active development and will be presented soon.
Fine. I am glad that the team is developing. I will wait for the launch of working prototypes and good luck with this.

You are right, the team does not stand still, but I would like more news.

All news related to the project will be published in this topic. Stay with us and you will be aware of all the news!  Wink
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
JEMCASH [JEM]
this is a good one..i like the website and it has brief information.hoping this will keep going on and more information given
Activity: 152
Wow, I see you started to slowly cope with their work) The site looks very decent, I like that there is no extra information, everything is short and accessible. Twitter already has something to read. Go on ..
Activity: 151
I look and there is noticeable decline in the currency market. Difficult situation of course. I would like to have everything just a little bit better. There is no life. Sorry  ideas fade away.
but I don’t really understand why tokens in this project can work quite well without the blockchain technology, I think.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
I, as a psychologist for education, can argue that social networks help a person to feel needed. People lose thoughts about loneliness.
Social networks help to not only feel needed , but also help establish a dialogue with users, listen to the community and change it if required.
Activity: 70
I look and there is noticeable decline in the currency market. Difficult situation of course. I would like to have everything just a little bit better. There is no life. Sorry  ideas fade away.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Telegram

Fine. I am glad that the team is developing. I will wait for the launch of working prototypes and good luck with this.
copper member
Telegram

Activity: 188
We already know when will be launched the app for Android and IOS?  It will be convenient to read it from your mobile device.

Our question is not clear. Rephrase so we can give you the answer. Wink
The person asks when the application will be available on the mobile; D is likely. I would also be grateful for the answer in any case)))
Activity: 188
So you can safely say that thanks to such people, social platforms will be in demand, which is very good for developers. But can this project be called social?
We already know when will be launched the app for Android and IOS?  It will be convenient to read it from your mobile device.

Our question is not clear. Rephrase so we can give you the answer. Wink
Activity: 182
How are things going with the launch of bonus programs ?? Is something like that planned at all? Or while all efforts are aimed at developing a mobile application?

Hello. We are not planning a bounty company yet, but after the release of the mobile application we are going to launch airdrop.
Уx, кpyтo. I would like to participate in the life of the project. I love free tokens)) Grin Grin Grin When will the bounty company start?
All that will happen with the project will be published in this thread. So our community will be able to quickly find out about all the news!
Activity: 122
How are things going with the launch of bonus programs ?? Is something like that planned at all? Or while all efforts are aimed at developing a mobile application?

Hello. We are not planning a bounty company yet, but after the release of the mobile application we are going to launch airdrop.
Cool. I would like to participate in the life of the project. I love free tokens)) Grin Grin Grin When will the bounty company start?
Pages:
Jump to: