Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project - page 22. (Read 68109 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Oh, and intrigue for a long time) Immediately obvious, very responsibly treat the observance of anonymity (ha ha ha)
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
A start! Grin Twitter and Telegram channels are already there, but somehow it is very empty there. I would like to see the news as it progresses, because somehow it is sad about all this happening. Roll Eyes
well, wait. you need to get as much information you need to run the site and white paper.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
nice project. I think it will be in demand by users around the world. But still I wanted to know more about the economic model and what the project will offer to investors.
Now become time when very difficult to find the person who agrees to invest in startup. And the fate of the project’s development depends on the investor himself, directly, in part. Therefore, for beginners, it would be more logical to conduct active participation in the startup community: participation in events and contests, registering a project for crowdfunding resources, blogging, active communication, and dating. If you work hard on this, the result is sure to be!)
You know, I met such lucky people who didn’t do anything about it, they just sometimes visited exhibitions - presentations, communicated with people, and soon the investors themselves were interested in their idea.
It sounds fabulous, ha ha, how can that be? I do not believe that this is possible now. Overhear Space would not hurt to make a huge presentation, for a start, at least for the community. About investors already silent.
Activity: 60
A start! Grin Twitter and Telegram channels are already there, but somehow it is very empty there. I would like to see the news as it progresses, because somehow it is sad about all this happening. Roll Eyes

Hello. Our social networks will soon begin to function.
Stay with us!
Activity: 122
Activity: 78
I look at the situation gradually begins to improve. A long and very long start, but there is still something to work on, many more questions remain anonymous =)
Activity: 182
So you can safely say that thanks to such people, social platforms will be in demand, which is very good for developers. But can this project be called social?
Yes, it’s social project. For everyone who need it. The main advantage is anonymity.
Well, that's a big plus. because this is a pretty specific application and I think that many users will want to remain anonymous.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
nice project. I think it will be in demand by users around the world. But still I wanted to know more about the economic model and what the project will offer to investors.
Now become time when very difficult to find the person who agrees to invest in startup. And the fate of the project’s development depends on the investor himself, directly, in part. Therefore, for beginners, it would be more logical to conduct active participation in the startup community: participation in events and contests, registering a project for crowdfunding resources, blogging, active communication, and dating. If you work hard on this, the result is sure to be!)
copper member
So you can safely say that thanks to such people, social platforms will be in demand, which is very good for developers. But can this project be called social?
Yes, it’s social project. For everyone who need it. The main advantage is anonymity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
well waiting for the test version of the application. in this market it is very important. as I would like to see a real business who will lead the team.
Yes, it looks like it will be in demand by users around the world. the main thing that the project was implemented in the near future and was the most convenient.
Activity: 112
well waiting for the test version of the application. in this market it is very important. as I would like to see a real business who will lead the team.
Hello dear community. We are very pleased that our project has attracted so much attention.

We want to inform you that our team has started developing a mobile application for Android and IOS. Soon each of you will be able to download and test the functionality. We will be grateful if you, after downloading, leave your comments on this topic, as your opinion is very important for us.

Sincerely, the team OverhearSpace
The community will give feedback to you. Most importantly do not stop. Waiting for application to start testing its performance. How long to wait for the release in Google play and Apple store?
We will try to implement the application as soon as possible. But I can assure you that all the forces of our team are aimed at implementing the application.
Do you design for your application or development entrusted to a specialized firm? Personally, I approve the application with well designed appearance, adapted to the user.

Developers of the application are programmers who specialize in this area.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
The community will give feedback to you. Most importantly do not stop. Waiting for application to start testing its performance. How long to wait for the release in Google play and Apple store?
Typically, applications in the Apple store appear much later than in Google play. Therefore, the test app will be the first users of the devices based on the Android operating system. Wink

I think the difference of a few weeks between releases of the application on different operating systems will not play a big role. Importantly , all plans were completed on time. The market does not tolerate tardiness.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
Hello dear community. We are very pleased that our project has attracted so much attention.

We want to inform you that our team has started developing a mobile application for Android and IOS. Soon each of you will be able to download and test the functionality. We will be grateful if you, after downloading, leave your comments on this topic, as your opinion is very important for us.

We will try to implement the application as soon as possible. But I can assure you that all the forces of our team are aimed at implementing the application.
Do you design for your application or development entrusted to a specialized firm? Personally, I approve the application with well designed appearance, adapted to the user.
Activity: 159
Typically, applications in the Apple store appear much later than in Google play. Therefore, the test app will be the first users of the devices based on the Android operating system. Wink

Activity: 255
Merit: 100
Is the bounty program even planned? will there be something like that?
I would like to see the distribution of tokens.
We think about bounty program, we will tell about it here later.
Every project that respects itself and its users should launch a rewards program, this is not even discussed. Otherwise, in what way is it more detailed to study all the project chips and get free tokens for it. But this is still too early to say.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12

Activity: 188
My observations and calculations suggest that the situation on the cryptocurrency market has recently turned green. I hope we are moving towards better times. Is the crisis behind?

I would like to know more about how you made such conclusions? I do not see any changes in the market
Price was go higher and I was also already thought that, finally, everything is moving for the better, but. It was not true.
It is necessary to reconcile with this somehow, I myself have already spent a lot of time and hopes on improvements, watching the growth and decline in the market, but the situation somehow froze, jumping at the same level.
Activity: 78

Mobile application is interesting. As soon as it appears, I will definitely download it and of course I will leave my review in this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: