Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project - page 23. (Read 68109 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Hello dear community. We are very pleased that our project has attracted so much attention.

We want to inform you that our team has started developing a mobile application for Android and IOS. Soon each of you will be able to download and test the functionality. We will be grateful if you, after downloading, leave your comments on this topic, as your opinion is very important for us.

Sincerely, the team OverhearSpace
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Will anonymous blockchain protocols be used at the site? For example, providence transaction when buying a nominal token?
Numerous developments in the segment of anonymous blockchain solutions are still, as I see it, under development, although someone may argue that this is not the case, but the quality speaks for itself.
I do not understand what is anonymous transactions. Cryptocurrencies are enough anonymous method of calculation. Besides, at the moment, and so there are quite a number of anonymous coins.
Well, it is important that users are as anonymous as possible and then they will be able to trust this platform more.  So We will see how it all works in practice.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
Will anonymous blockchain protocols be used at the site? For example, providence transaction when buying a nominal token?
Numerous developments in the segment of anonymous blockchain solutions are still, as I see it, under development, although someone may argue that this is not the case, but the quality speaks for itself.
I do not understand what is anonymous transactions. Cryptocurrencies are enough anonymous method of calculation. Besides, at the moment, and so there are quite a number of anonymous coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
It would be very interesting for me. But it is even more interesting when the token sale starts and what discounts can be obtained?
in any case, you need to wait for the start of sales. those who have time to buy tokens with maximum benefit will have a very solid advantage on exchanges.
It would be very interesting for me. But it is even more interesting when the token sale starts and what discounts can be obtained?
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Activity: 152
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
What do you think, can an anonymous platform, even with an ideal scenario, seize its part of the “pie” in such a competitive market?
I, as a psychologist for education, can argue that social networks help a person to feel needed. People lose thoughts about loneliness.
Social networks help to not only feel needed , but also help establish a dialogue with users, listen to the community and change it if required.

For me, social networks are the first source of information about the interests of my projects, or ICO. I follow the activity of developers and community responses to various news .
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
Friends, why is there so little activity on your twitter? Many developers are trying to attract interest in social networks. I think everyone should work in this direction. Wink
In telegrams the channel is also only a few participants. I don't understand why many people do not pay attention to social networking, because it is one of the best ways to get feedback from real users.

I, as a psychologist for education, can argue that social networks help a person to feel needed. People lose thoughts about loneliness.
Social networks help to not only feel needed , but also help establish a dialogue with users, listen to the community and change it if required.
Activity: 188
I hope that this time we will get at least some information, already cant waiting more!
Well, let's see how the team keeps its promises. Do not throw words to the wind. After all, already a new week.
Friends, why is there so little activity on your twitter? Many developers are trying to attract interest in social networks. I think everyone should work in this direction. Wink
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
Many people are discussing improvements in the market. They say that the currency is growing, but I believe that there are no strong changes, as it grows, it also falls, this is all a temporary phenomenon. But why are projects still so tied to the growth of cryptocurrency? Why not show yourself as a strong and independent project?
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
The first post in the topic is not very informative, since there are almost no links to get acquainted with the project in more detail. Huh
copper member
Is the bounty program even planned? will there be something like that?
I would like to see the distribution of tokens.
We think about bounty program, we will tell about it here later.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0

I think social networks are replacing simple communication between people in the real world. I am not against social networks, but at the moment a lot of young people are choosing virtual communication
copper member
Who has links to the site? Or is it just an idea? Maybe someone found more information?
Soon there will be more information about the project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Activity: 122
Here and in part for this, such platforms are invented. Not a bad option to speak out and stay heard.
One of the popular types of ICO projects is a social one. In consequence of this, it inspires confidence not only in users, but also interests investors, who clearly see the results of communication and interest of users, and thus evaluate the possibilities of the project.
Yes, investors in fact need to know that the project will be popular and in this case they will support the project because they will be confident in the long-term growth of the token.

At such early stages it is impossible to be sure that the project will become popular. You don’t know how people will respond to the platform.
well, I see that the idea is interesting, but how it will be implemented and how the team will conduct a marketing campaign. we cannot know this at these stages.
Pages:
Jump to: