Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1 - page 18. (Read 24203 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

Does it make sense to buy Waves now to get a WVSX reward?

Yes, of course, you can always invest in new and promising projects, but you need to take into account all the risks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I think it makes sense to buy Waves always. This is such an asset that should be in the portfolio of every crypto investor. And then there's a nice bonus in the form of the ability to get WVSX tokens. I think that it is worth taking this chance!
Activity: 210
I understand that in this project is not planned for ICO or something like that? Will the tokens be distributed among all Waves holders? It's great! I have some Waves.
You are absolutely right. Coins of this project will be distributed among all Waves holders. All who have Waves will receive 1 each coin in 5 tokens of this project.
Activity: 238
I understand that in this project is not planned for ICO or something like that? Will the tokens be distributed among all Waves holders? It's great! I have some Waves.
Activity: 252
Activity: 182
In the end of 2018, the Waves showed itself well. Practically they alone made a good pump. Other coins showed an increase of 5 or 10%, and the Waves all 150%. I hope this year will also be successful for projects on this platform.
Activity: 168
Very interesting project. I am the holder of Waves tokens. Will I automatically receive a reward? DO I NEED WHERE TO BE RECEIVED?
Automatically receive if you hold Waves on local wallet or light web client.
Sounds very interesting. I've been holding the waves for a long time, so look forward to the free WVSX.

I am almost sure that WVSX will cost very cheap, but the prospects for this coin is, I have no doubt.
Very interesting project. I am the holder of Waves tokens. Will I automatically receive a reward? DO I NEED WHERE TO BE RECEIVED?
Automatically receive if you hold Waves on local wallet or light web client.
Sounds very interesting. I've been holding the waves for a long time, so look forward to the free WVSX.
Activity: 224
The project looks quite confident and very promising. I will continue to monitor its development with pleasure.

I also like new technologies. Tell me, the project has personal official telegrams channel?
Activity: 196
The project looks quite confident and very promising. I will continue to monitor its development with pleasure.

I would like to understand how fast the transactions will be? If you compare with the ETH platform, transactions on Waves X will be faster and cheaper?

They Promise super fast speed. Up to 10,000 tps, even at peak load times– at no extra cost!!!

Is that speed even possible? I am sure that if the administration of the project will be able to implement this idea, the project will be a very strong success and popularity.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
watch out everybody, most likely the 'wallets' will scoop your real WAVES out of your real wallets!

In the first section of this White Paper, we introduce the advantages of the “old” Waves
that are worthy of admiration and that will be preserved in Waves X, as well as provide a
detailed description of its major flaws. Among these are excessive decentralization, lack
of financial incentives, and limited smart contract functionality.

really?!?!? WAVES too decentralized ?!?!
and has major flaws ?!?!

Second, we are convinced that the reality of the Waves platform differs greatly from its
proclaimed goals and ideals: it is far less decentralized than what its management would
have the audience believe, wrought with security vulnerabilities, and limited in its
functionality.

ROFL!!!! now what is it?!? can't even get your sales talk straight?!?!

and if it is wrought with security vulnerabilities, and limited in its functionality, then why use it in the first place, you morons?

what the heck are you smoking, get your act together!

Now, quiet everybody in class! THIS IS A TOUGH QUESTION!

is it:

A: too decentralized
or
B: too centralized
??
only ONE answer, or you won't get a cookie!

by the way:

Q3-4 2018 Development of the Waves hard fork concept; building a development team
and attracting advisors

who are the devs?? and who are the advisors?? ... and by the way: having ANON devs is not neccessarily bad- but they need a track record none the less, so who are they?!?!

The 'WhitePaper' is a vacuous Nothing full of bad language and contradictions.

And now getting called out, all they can come up with is have their bounty shills continue cooing and bleating about how everyone will get an airdrop?!?!

PATHETIC!
Activity: 350

I would like to understand how fast the transactions will be? If you compare with the ETH platform, transactions on Waves X will be faster and cheaper?

They Promise super fast speed. Up to 10,000 tps, even at peak load times– at no extra cost!!!
Activity: 147
Merit: 20
Who cares about giveaway of yet another featureless token. Get this and dump for whatever it is possible to dump. Move along. Trillions of a forks are born around here every year. Chain splitting is done to make general sentiment about particular cryptocoin milieu more political, to introduce a seed of feud, disparity and slander, to decamp the integrity of current environment.
Activity: 196

Activity: 140

New technologies have always been in great demand, both from investors and ordinary users.
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
кoмy и кyдa cлaть  cид фpaзy a тo y мeня нa кoшeлькe 1383 вaвeca и я  xoчy yчacтвoвaть в xapдфopкe........ a нa дoллapы и битoк фopкa нe бyдeт c кoшeлькa ДEX? a тo y мeня тaм  нa 1.5 миллиoнa pyблeй  биткa

Nobody needs to send anything, you just need to hold the coins in your wallet.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
watch out everybody, most likely the 'wallets' will scoop your real WAVES out of your real wallets!

how do you think it is possible if you dont give the seed in their site ?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
Please correct me if I am wrong. I am holding Waves in my Waves (web client) wallet. And I will get free x5 WavesX, it is ok?

And I wonder that when will you pass your mainnet completely? Or you will continue to with Waves Blockchain?

Right, Waves X have their own blockchain.

OK. But How can you do this distribution for us? As a Waves token? I am confuse a bit. Please make a datailed explanation. So we can understand this project truely.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
What is the relationship between Waves X and Waves, it seems to be trying to attract us with Fork, which reminds me of another thread I have seen, Waves X and ETCV are so similar, whether they are their ANN thread or bounty thread Almost exactly the same.

This question has been raised in the previous post about the relationship between this project and waves but it seems there is none, the team of waves X are quite different and has no relationship with waves team, they are also anonymous as well, someone already point the similarity of wavesx and etcv template, who knows maybe they have same web designer.

Wether wavesx will be listed on waves dex at the end of the fork or some other exchange, waves dex not easy dex to use, most people find it confusing, it will be nice to be in other exchange.
Will be watching this project.

this is an obvious scam project with copy paste from another scam project.
rinse, repeat.
very sloppy execution   

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-etcv-ethereum-classic-vision-fork-31-of-ethereum-5089443

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/waves-x-ethereum-classic-vision-5091554

Pages:
Jump to: