Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1 - page 13. (Read 24203 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Because the fork of Constantinople is the work of the official development team of official Ethereum. And the other two forks are third-party projects.
And what is known about the development team that is preparing the project of Waves X? I would like to know about their work experience and experience of participation in other projects.
I did not find information about the team, maybe it will appear a little later.

On the Bitcoin platform, too, there is no information about the team, but it did not stop to become popular.
Activity: 126
Waves are always something a bit lacking in order to become a successful and popular project. It would seem that everything is there, but there is always something missing ... I hope that this Waves X project will be able to rectify the situation.
It is possible that the development team of Waves X will take into account all the shortcomings or shortcomings of the main wave project and really release a truly unique and popular product. This is a crypto world. Everything is possible here!
Activity: 140
Those rest two ones might likely not get supports from Binance at all.
I think that Binance will only support the one upgraded by Ethereum team.
Is not a fact. Although it may be exactly Binance that will not support these forks, there are many other exchanges besides Binansce. In the end, users must decide what to use it and not to impose their opinion on the exchange.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
Waves joins Wirex for cards:

https://wirexapp.com/waves-fabric-wirex/
Activity: 182
Everything is possible, the chances of success of the project are very high.
In cryptoindustry it is very difficult to understand how high or low the chances of a particular project. Sometimes it was necessary to see the most mediocre projects "on the moon" or, on the contrary, very strong projects with advanced technologies could not find investors ...
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Because the fork of Constantinople is the work of the official development team of official Ethereum. And the other two forks are third-party projects.
And what is known about the development team that is preparing the project of Waves X? I would like to know about their work experience and experience of participation in other projects.
I did not find information about the team, maybe it will appear a little later.
Activity: 98
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
In the ann it mentions pow, how can one mine WavesX? what's the algo?

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
I am still confused to see Harfork about waves that will become waves x,
is this official from waves or not, and I also see a lack of information about the development of this project, someone can explain it

do you mean HARD FORK ?

read this thread, it is not official for wavesplatform, but concurrent.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I am still confused to see Harfork about waves that will become waves x,
is this official from waves or not, and I also see a lack of information about the development of this project, someone can explain it
Activity: 252
In order to start the market you need a strong push. Need some sort of shaking up the market. This may be a lot of options. But the amount of coins received from forks is also one of them.
I think that everything is much more prosaic. Crypto market will go up when the crypto whales decide. And according to their desire, marketers will adjust the necessary news background.
Activity: 140
And there is! In order not to talk about the fact that the bounty lost their relevance - I do not believe it. So I myself am a user and I find many projects precisely because of the signatures that forum members wear.
You're right. Look at today's forum. It seems that one half is signed by the fork of Ethereum, and the other half of the participants wore signatures of the fork of the Waves.
Users feel that the project will be successful, respectively, participate in the desired bounty program.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
It will be easy to do! The original project could not win the universal love and trust of investors. So we can say that the project Waves X begins its path to fame in a clean slate.
Maybe this is the best option for the development of the project. It is always better and easier not to correct and redo it, but to start from scratch!
Activity: 210
And there is! In order not to talk about the fact that the bounty lost their relevance - I do not believe it. So I myself am a user and I find many projects precisely because of the signatures that forum members wear.
You're right. Look at today's forum. It seems that one half is signed by the fork of Ethereum, and the other half of the participants wore signatures of the fork of the Waves.
Activity: 126
You're right. Everything is possible in the crypto market. Every day I start my day studying the currency rates in the program of the Blockfolio and I well remember how everything began to grow dramatically in December 2017. It was some kind of madness.
So it will be this time. I remember already a few pumps in the crypto market and each of them began unexpectedly. That is, in the evening we went to fall and the market was red, and in the morning we woke up and watched everything grow many times over.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Yes, of course, you can always invest in new and promising projects, but you need to take into account all the risks.
Crypto investing belongs to the category of highly risky operations. Everyone knows that. Here there is a chance to make huge money and lose money.

at least if we can't reduce the risk, we will have a better portofolio my friend,,
so, make a deep research before investing absolutely needed

technically i don't think the chances of loss is that huge as exaggerated above, if you are investing on this project it is not directly going to the wavesx but you are indirectly investing on waves which is the only way to get wavesx airdrop,

if you don't hodl waves, you don't get wavesx,  if wavesx happens to be another disappointment you still have your waves and can sell at anytime, also if wavesx happens to be a success, then more lambo's for you Grin win win.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
You just need to spread the information as much as possible that to get coins in the fork, you don’t need to give anyone any keys, you do not need to register anywhere. The coins themselves are credited to the wallet automatically.
Yesterday I read on Twitter the MEW programme about it. They wrote a this fork and wrote that coin will appear automatically in their wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
I January will 3 fork Ethereum. I know that the exchange Binance announced the support of one of them called Constantinople. About 2 others I can't find any information.
Those rest two ones might likely not get supports from Binance at all.
I think that Binance will only support the one upgraded by Ethereum team.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
I can't understand why a Waves X platform is better than Waves? What's different?

For example, the speed of transactions and low fees for transfers.

not an argument for the moment: speed of waves-x is unknown until now, and waves has low fees of transfer.
could you make another suggestion ?

Yes, so far there have been no complaints about fees and transaction, speed but we have to look more closely at how WavesX works
My advice before, enjoy if it's free and leave if the project opens the ICO

Activity: 196
I can't understand why a Waves X platform is better than Waves? What's different?

AFFORDABLE:
Low flat rates on smart contract deployment, token issuance, and trading!!!
Pages:
Jump to: