Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1 - page 16. (Read 24203 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
That is, no special registration is needed. just enough to have coins in your wallet Waves and everything will be credited automatically? Am I understood correctly? If so then this is great!
In my opinion everything will happen automatically. No need for any registration. And do not try to succumb to the persuasion of various scammers and transfer your private key to either place. Surely there will be some attempts of scams.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
vostok still has not affected waves price, when vostok ico starts, waves is going to up a lot. i think fork or copy of waves is unnecessary, it is fast and fee is also cheap.
Around the project "Vostok" created a lot of advertising noise. It is possible that it will be a successful project. I generally think that this year the Waves and tokens on their platform will become much more popular than it was before.
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
It turns out that if I have 10 Waves coins in my wallet, there are 10 coins, then I can get 50 coins of Wave X? To do this, do not need to do?

Yes you will get it without doing anything just hold your token in Waves Lite, Waves for iOS or Android, or Ledger Nano or participate in bounty campaign
For more details you can read the FAQ on the website https://waves-x.com/

I have my Waves in the official Waves client for windows. Is that also supported for the fork?

Yes
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
It turns out that if I have 10 Waves coins in my wallet, there are 10 coins, then I can get 50 coins of Wave X? To do this, do not need to do?

Yes you will get it without doing anything just hold your token in Waves Lite, Waves for iOS or Android, or Ledger Nano or participate in bounty campaign

I have my Waves in the official Waves client for windows. Is that also supported for the fork?

I can't be sure I'm not part of the team all the information I found on the website so please check there
The important thing is make sure you have 'WALLET SEED'
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

Activity: 126
That is, no special registration is needed. just enough to have coins in your wallet Waves and everything will be credited automatically? Am I understood correctly? If so then this is great!
Activity: 168
This is a great chance to increase my crypto assets! It is a pity that I have little coins Waves. And now there is no possibility to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

Activity: 140
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Recently, the project Waves was often mentioned in the news. Many investors turn their attention to this asset. I think that all this will have a positive impact on the fate of the projects on this blockchay.
You're right. Waves very often began to flash in the news. First there was some kind of project "Vostok" and then the December pump at the wave. Now here's a fork.
vostok still has not affected waves price, when vostok ico starts, waves is going to up a lot. i think fork or copy of waves is unnecessary, it is fast and fee is also cheap.
Activity: 98
The Waves X project looks quite interesting. Last year, there was a series of Bitcoin forks. it is obvious that the year 2019 will be the year of the forks of the altcoins.
You're right. Waves and everything connected with them lately often began to flash in the news. Who knows, and maybe this is the favorite of this year?
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
The Waves X project looks quite interesting. Last year, there was a series of Bitcoin forks. it is obvious that the year 2019 will be the year of the forks of the altcoins.
Activity: 252
Recently, the project Waves was often mentioned in the news. Many investors turn their attention to this asset. I think that all this will have a positive impact on the fate of the projects on this blockchay.
You're right. Waves very often began to flash in the news. First there was some kind of project "Vostok" and then the December pump at the wave. Now here's a fork.
Activity: 126
It is possible that the team of this project will be able to implement what the team of the original Waves project could not realize. And then the Waves X will be much better known and more popular among investors.
Activity: 182
It is possible that the team of this project will be able to implement what the team of the original Waves project could not realize. And then the Waves X will be much better known and more popular among investors.
The Wave had a number of things that the crypto community did not like. Therefore, they have not become so popular and have not received widespread. I also do not exclude that the new project team can take into account all the problems and make everything better!
Activity: 252
How will the Waves X platform differ from traditional Waves?
Did you read the information in white paper and in the roadmap? There everything is described in detail with what and why this project is better than the original Waves.
Activity: 210
Anything can happen. Waves, for all their adaptability, are not a very popular asset. It is possible that the new project will be able to reach a new level of popularity.
I can not even understand why the Waves could not become as popular as Ethereum. After all, technically they are almost perfect.
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Are you working on developing your own wallet for Waves X, mobile or hardware wallet?

Yes
Activity: 182
Are you working on developing your own wallet for Waves X, mobile or hardware wallet?

Android and iOS wallet development is underway. But I would like to understand if these wallets will be completely secure?

The administration of the project should make every effort to ensure that the wallets are fully protected from hacking.
Activity: 350

Android and iOS wallet development is underway. But I would like to understand if these wallets will be completely secure?
Pages:
Jump to: