Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1 - page 17. (Read 24203 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Are you working on developing your own wallet for Waves X, mobile or hardware wallet?
Activity: 182
On what equipment will it be more profitable to mine Waves X? What Protocol will be used?

Thanks to the new PoS-PoW Protocol, you can get a high and stable income regardless of the type of your equipment !! This is really new technology.

Many miners hope for PoS-PoW Protocol, but the old equipment will have to be upgraded for maximum profitability.
Merit: 1
On what equipment will it be more profitable to mine Waves X? What Protocol will be used?

Thanks to the new PoS-PoW Protocol, you can get a high and stable income regardless of the type of your equipment !! This is really new technology.
Activity: 224
Activity: 140
I understand that in this project is not planned for ICO or something like that? Will the tokens be distributed among all Waves holders? It's great! I have some Waves.
Does it make sense to buy Waves now to get a WVSX reward?

You can consider this option, now invest in Waves and get WVSX as a reward, and then sell these coins and make a profit.
Activity: 238
How will the Waves X platform differ from traditional Waves?

Waves X combines the speed, simplicity, and low fees of Waves with a range of advanced technological features for launching digital assets, trading, and deploying dApps.
The speed of transactions and low fees of the system - this is all that is needed for the average user.
Activity: 168

Waves X combines the speed, simplicity, and low fees of Waves with a range of advanced technological features for launching digital assets, trading, and deploying dApps.
Activity: 252
To date, many new projects and can not gain popularity, let's hope that Waves X is not one of them!
It is possible that the team of this project will be able to implement what the team of the original Waves project could not realize. And then the Waves X will be much better known and more popular among investors.
Activity: 126
Yes, of course, you can always invest in new and promising projects, but you need to take into account all the risks.
Crypto investing belongs to the category of highly risky operations. Everyone knows that. Here there is a chance to make huge money and lose money.
I understand that in this project is not planned for ICO or something like that? Will the tokens be distributed among all Waves holders? It's great! I have some Waves.
There will be a distribution to Waves wallets. This will be done automatically for all Waves coin holders. Everyone will get 5 Waves X coins for 1 Waves.
I do not exclude that the popularity of Waves X will be high, moreover, I very much hope for it.
Anything can happen. Waves, for all their adaptability, are not a very popular asset. It is possible that the new project will be able to reach a new level of popularity.
To date, many new projects and can not gain popularity, let's hope that Waves X is not one of them!
I do not exclude that the popularity of Waves X will be high, moreover, I very much hope for it.
Anything can happen. Waves, for all their adaptability, are not a very popular asset. It is possible that the new project will be able to reach a new level of popularity.
Activity: 210
I think it makes sense to buy Waves always. This is such an asset that should be in the portfolio of every crypto investor. And then there's a nice bonus in the form of the ability to get WVSX tokens. I think that it is worth taking this chance!
I honestly did not understand why the Waves did not become as popular as Ethereum. After all, this platform is not nearly as good for holding ICO. Maybe fork will fix the situation?
If you want to create your own hardware wallet for storage and operations with the coin Waves X ?
Activity: 224
I think it makes sense to buy Waves always. This is such an asset that should be in the portfolio of every crypto investor. And then there's a nice bonus in the form of the ability to get WVSX tokens. I think that it is worth taking this chance!
You noticed it very correctly. Waves are a very promising asset. This is a very technological project with great potential and great potential. Who knows, maybe this Waves X project will be able to become even more popular than the original Waves?

It all depends on the work of the platform, so is the value of the overall situation in the cryptocurrency market.
You noticed it very correctly. Waves are a very promising asset. This is a very technological project with great potential and great potential. Who knows, maybe this Waves X project will be able to become even more popular than the original Waves?
Activity: 350

Does it make sense to buy Waves now to get a WVSX reward?

Yes, of course, you can always invest in new and promising projects, but you need to take into account all the risks.

Any investment contains a certain risk, but investments in new technologies have always brought maximum profit.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Who cares about giveaway of yet another featureless token. Get this and dump for whatever it is possible to dump. Move along. Trillions of a forks are born around here every year. Chain splitting is done to make general sentiment about particular cryptocoin milieu more political, to introduce a seed of feud, disparity and slander, to decamp the integrity of current environment.

How many users have many opinions. To some extent you are right, but you can also be wrong. When the blockchain technology itself develops, it gives impetus to the development of crypto-economics itself. I do not see anything bad here. And when the user does not like something, he simply does not participate. And criticism has always been a generator of improvement. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: