Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1 - page 14. (Read 24203 times)

JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
Yes, of course, you can always invest in new and promising projects, but you need to take into account all the risks.
Crypto investing belongs to the category of highly risky operations. Everyone knows that. Here there is a chance to make huge money and lose money.

at least if we can't reduce the risk, we will have a better portofolio my friend,,
so, make a deep research before investing absolutely needed
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
I can't understand why a Waves X platform is better than Waves? What's different?

For example, the speed of transactions and low fees for transfers.

not an argument for the moment: speed of waves-x is unknown until now, and waves has low fees of transfer.
could you make another suggestion ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I can't understand why a Waves X platform is better than Waves? What's different?

For example, the speed of transactions and low fees for transfers.
Activity: 238
Activity: 350
I know that this is not an official fork. But it seems to me that everything depends on what the project team proposes. And what if we take away a truly unique technical solution?
Need to wait for release from the team. What if it really will be something unique and not similar to other projects. Then this fork will create a sensation in the market.

Everything is possible, the chances of success of the project are very high.
I January will 3 fork Ethereum. I know that the exchange Binance announced the support of one of them called Constantinople. About 2 others I can't find any information.
Because the fork of Constantinople is the work of the official development team of official Ethereum. And the other two forks are third-party projects.
Activity: 98
The technology that Waves developers have proposed at one time had a lot of innovation. But still something was missing. Maybe what Waves X developers will offer will be able to become much more popular with users?
Waves are always something a bit lacking in order to become a successful and popular project. It would seem that everything is there, but there is always something missing ... I hope that this Waves X project will be able to rectify the situation.
Activity: 126
I know that this is not an official fork. But it seems to me that everything depends on what the project team proposes. And what if we take away a truly unique technical solution?
Need to wait for release from the team. What if it really will be something unique and not similar to other projects. Then this fork will create a sensation in the market.
Merit: 2
Give a link where I can find instructions on how to receive coins. Thanks
Absolutely all the information is on the project website.
Activity: 140
This scenario is quite possible this year. I do not exclude that the growth of the market will begin with the forks Ethereum, Waves and other projects.
In order to start the market you need a strong push. Need some sort of shaking up the market. This may be a lot of options. But the amount of coins received from forks is also one of them.
Activity: 252
This is a crypto market brother ... anything can happen here and anytime ... Maybe tomorrow we will wake up and Bitcoin costs $ 50,000 and the entire market followed him to the moon!
You're right. Everything is possible in the crypto market. Every day I start my day studying the currency rates in the program of the Blockfolio and I well remember how everything began to grow dramatically in December 2017. It was some kind of madness.
Whatever they say, bounty remain one of the most effective ways to promote crypto projects. Personally, I myself have invested a lot in projects because I learned about them from signatures on the forum.
And there is! In order not to talk about the fact that the bounty lost their relevance - I do not believe it. So I myself am a user and I find many projects precisely because of the signatures that forum members wear.
Activity: 210
It all depends on what the project developers will offer to the users. if they manage to do something unique, the project will become much more popular than the original.
It will be easy to do! The original project could not win the universal love and trust of investors. So we can say that the project Waves X begins its path to fame in a clean slate.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
In my opinion everything will happen automatically. No need for any registration. And do not try to succumb to the persuasion of various scammers and transfer your private key to either place. Surely there will be some attempts of scams.
By the way certainly will be scammers who will try to lure inexperienced users of their private keys.
you need to be careful and cautious.

+1!
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
By the way certainly will be scammers who will try to lure inexperienced users of their private keys.
you need to be careful and cautious.
You just need to spread the information as much as possible that to get coins in the fork, you don’t need to give anyone any keys, you do not need to register anywhere. The coins themselves are credited to the wallet automatically.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
And yet there is no information which exchanges will accrue coins? Does anyone support this fork? Or only for coin holders in the official wallet.
I January will 3 fork Ethereum. I know that the exchange Binance announced the support of one of them called Constantinople. About 2 others I can't find any information.
I would like to believe it. The Waves has a good potential both for the development of the technology itself and for the value of the coin pump.
The technology that Waves developers have proposed at one time had a lot of innovation. But still something was missing. Maybe what Waves X developers will offer will be able to become much more popular with users?
Activity: 98
Last year was not only due to Bitcoin chain split but instead because of other, like CME listing and institutional money flowing in. today and yesterday are different, remember that.
another thing is, this project is not an official 'hardfork'. Last time, we were seeing a chain split because of the hardfork, while this project is the fork of the project itself.
this project does not come up from the chain split but instead because of the codebase itself. And it seems the price will not be that higher because people do not see it as a legit hardfork.
Remember the last pump also began with the infusion of money from the sale of coins received in Bitcoin forks into the crypto economy. Perhaps this year the pump will start after the forks of large projects such as Waves and Ethereum.
This scenario is quite possible this year. I do not exclude that the growth of the market will begin with the forks Ethereum, Waves and other projects.
Activity: 140
Although of course, it is not necessary to rely on a serious pump at the Wave due to the current negative situation in the crypto market. Let's hope that the project team knows what it is doing and this fork will be a success with users.
This is a crypto market brother ... anything can happen here and anytime ... Maybe tomorrow we will wake up and Bitcoin costs $ 50,000 and the entire market followed him to the moon!
Pages:
Jump to: