Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1 - page 19. (Read 24203 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
What is the relationship between Waves X and Waves, it seems to be trying to attract us with Fork, which reminds me of another thread I have seen, Waves X and ETCV are so similar, whether they are their ANN thread or bounty thread Almost exactly the same.

This question has been raised in the previous post about the relationship between this project and waves but it seems there is none, the team of waves X are quite different and has no relationship with waves team, they are also anonymous as well, someone already point the similarity of wavesx and etcv template, who knows maybe they have same web designer.

Wether wavesx will be listed on waves dex at the end of the fork or some other exchange, waves dex not easy dex to use, most people find it confusing, it will be nice to be in other exchange.
Will be watching this project.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
What is the relationship between Waves X and Waves, it seems to be trying to attract us with Fork, which reminds me of another thread I have seen, Waves X and ETCV are so similar, whether they are their ANN thread or bounty thread Almost exactly the same.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
кoмy и кyдa cлaть  cид фpaзy a тo y мeня нa кoшeлькe 1383 вaвeca и я  xoчy yчacтвoвaть в xapдфopкe........ a нa дoллapы и битoк фopкa нe бyдeт c кoшeлькa ДEX? a тo y мeня тaм  нa 1.5 миллиoнa pyблeй  биткa
Activity: 126
Carefully!!! Do not enter your seed on third-party resources. You will lose your waves!!!
Most likely it is a Scam project. Honest developers never hide their faces.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
Project that is indeed very interesting to work on.
I want to know whether anyone who holds a token or who has a wave token will get a lot of prizes?
Hopefully this year the wave platform will be more advanced than the previous year.
Activity: 196
This waves x project got me kinda confused ,I don't know if its real or not and as a matter of fact I don't know why team decided to go anonymous and I have no reason not to believe you have something to do with ETCV ,looks like same people to me
I do not think that they hide information from us about themselves, perhaps in the future there will be more detailed information about the team itself and their links to social networks
Activity: 182
Right, Waves X have their own blockchain.
Your own blockchain is always good. I always prefer projects that have their own blockchain and unique code.
As for me this is a guarantee of security, I agree to make your own blockchain system, this is a big plus for viewing your transactions
Activity: 238
I got acquainted with Waves X in more detail, as for me that is a very interesting idea. I hope that your idea will be able to interest investors and become a successful project in the market.
I also read white paper, the idea itself is interesting, the main thing is to keep the right direction and communicate with the audience.
Activity: 210
I got acquainted with Waves X in more detail, as for me that is a very interesting idea. I hope that your idea will be able to interest investors and become a successful project in the market.
Activity: 119
As I understand, there are already applications on mobile phones? it is very interesting
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Your own blockchain is always good. I always prefer projects that have their own blockchain and unique code.

So is it totally separate from waves blockchain?
Are they part of the original waves devs or separate entities?
The struggle with waves dex is the popularity of use and the number of traders.
Very few coins are really active in their trading business.
I wonder how wavesx will change that scenario.
Activity: 110
Read the General Rules in the bounty thread. If the conditions aren't met, then there'll be no payments.
Immediately after Fork we'll start the distribution.
There are so many steps required, and strict rules, but I will apply to join and try satisfying all those requirements.
Good luck and big achievements with the fork.
I was also very interested in the project, so despite the rules I plan to participate in Waves X. I think that in the future the project will be a success.
The main efforts of the team itself, the right targeted advertising and then there will be the fruits of work in the future
Read the General Rules in the bounty thread. If the conditions aren't met, then there'll be no payments.
There are so many steps required, and strict rules, but I will apply to join and try satisfying all those requirements.
Good luck and big achievements with the fork.
I was also very interested in the project, so despite the rules I plan to participate in Waves X. I think that in the future the project will be a success.
Please correct me if I am wrong. I am holding Waves in my Waves (web client) wallet. And I will get free x5 WavesX, it is ok?

And I wonder that when will you pass your mainnet completely? Or you will continue to with Waves Blockchain?
And what will be the distribution of the coins of this project for the holders of the Waves? It's great! I have some Waves in my wallet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Activity: 210
It is very nice that the project administrators answer all questions and are actively working on the forum! Thank you.
As the project is just starting to work, we will follow this information and study it! Grin
I, too, are inspired by trusting projects where developers communicate with the community and help with various issues on the project. It speaks of serious intentions ...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
This waves x project got me kinda confused ,I don't know if its real or not and as a matter of fact I don't know why team decided to go anonymous and I have no reason not to believe you have something to do with ETCV ,looks like same people to me
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 31, 2018, 12:27:29 PM
Bounty theme will be fixed in 1-2 hours.
Price depends on the market.
How long will payments be sent to participants after the end day in the mid of January?
Are there scenario in which participants won't get paid?

copper member
Activity: 20
Please correct me if I am wrong. I am holding Waves in my Waves (web client) wallet. And I will get free x5 WavesX, it is ok?

And I wonder that when will you pass your mainnet completely? Or you will continue to with Waves Blockchain?

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

Pages:
Jump to: