Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 16. (Read 141976 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
just bought a few xcahs, ddint see the project until now, will be following closely
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
It was due time to write up a new xCash article, so here you go...

Clicky!

If someone could keep me in the loop about further updates, would be much appreciated Smiley
Nice article, any chance you could do something more in depth around the xMarket offering. For me this is a real killer bitcoin 2.0 application. A first real world practical Distributed Autonomous Corporation (DAC). This is actually much bigger news than folks realise. If this really creates a market place that is self regulating and it has the potential to displace eBay/Amazon/Silkroad all of which are centrally regulated and hence expensive to manage and run.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Blocknet is moving to Slack!

The address will be theblocknet.slack.com.

There will be a registration form.

I am getting it set up right now. There are a few things I need to do first before it's ready.

Please monitor the Blocknet thread for updates.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblocknet-truly-decentralized-exchange-token-ecosystem-infrastructure-829576

In the meantime, visit slack.com and perhaps acquire yourselves a Slack app for your devices.

For those of you who have not used Slack yet, once registered you will have access to the BlockNET Slack 'team'. Within this 'team' will be a channel for each coin in BlockNET as well as other channels for random topics, trading, announcements, etc. We will need moderators for these channels.

I was thinking that maybe each coin in BlockNET could appoint a trusted supporter to help moderate.

We want this to be community-moderated.

Please PM me if interested in being a moderator.

Hang tight! It's almost ready.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
It was due time to write up a new xCash article, so here you go...

Clicky!

If someone could keep me in the loop about further updates, would be much appreciated Smiley
When will the first release be ready?

First release is projected for this month, but this will be alpha. The beta and further development are planned for early 2015.
Ok great, thanks! That should create some waves as this is what everyone has been waiting for. Is anyone tapped into the cypto press? some sort of official release announcement would be good to get it out there? This is huge news!

Good point!

I have a background in PR, so could write a short press release by that time. Any suggestions for good sources to target?
There are quite a few outlets now, just hit Google news with altcoin or bitcoin as your search. Get a distribution list together and then hit them. Perhaps do it now with a pre-release statement, and then another once its out. Just hit them all.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

First release is projected for this month, but this will be alpha. The beta and further development are planned for early 2015.
Ok great, thanks! That should create some waves as this is what everyone has been waiting for. Is anyone tapped into the cypto press? some sort of official release announcement would be good to get it out there? This is huge news!

Good point!

I have a background in PR, so could write a short press release by that time. Any suggestions for good sources to target?

legendary

legendary
Really looking forward to the decentralised marketplace. As far as I can see this is going to be the first practical DAC that people will really want to use. I am heavily invested in Counterparty and Swarm as I truly believe that DACs and Bitcoin 2.0 are where the real value is. A marketplace if done well, and is anonymous, usable and scam resistant is going to change the way people buy and sell goods on the Internet forever. DACs are set to disrupt and displace traditional eCommerce in the same way that eCommerce disrupted high-street trading. Revolution!

Indeed!
Really looking forward to the decentralised marketplace. As far as I can see this is going to be the first practical DAC that people will really want to use. I am heavily invested in Counterparty and Swarm as I truly believe that DACs and Bitcoin 2.0 are where the real value is. A marketplace if done well, and is anonymous, usable and scam resistant is going to change the way people buy and sell goods on the Internet forever. DACs are set to disrupt and displace traditional eCommerce in the same way that eCommerce disrupted high-street trading. Revolution!
xrn
Activity: 332
Activity: 597
Merit: 500

Only on Twitter or FB and you must use a voting hashtag - #votejohnyx
I think that should work Wink

You can vote on BTCtalk too, but only when you have more activity than 250.
My activity is high enough, where's the thread?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Only on Twitter or FB and you must use a voting hashtag - #votejohnyx
I think that should work Wink

You can vote on BTCtalk too, but only when you have more activity than 250.
xrn
Activity: 332
Congratulations guys Wink we go to next stage.

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Vote for Johnny!

JohnnyXcash is on the nomination list, but we need you to vote for him! This will increase the awareness of our coin. Current list:

Update #4 (Current Nominations 11/20/2014)

How to Nominate Johnny

Simply respond to this thread saying:

"I would like to nominate JohnnyXcash + https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xcash-first-coin-feat-100-stealth-anon-new-xchange-p2p-otc-765360

We need the last vote. We shouldnt miss chance to promote our coin.
legendary
Can I get some more information around xMarket? What exactly is that going to bring? How will it be used in real terms?

This is still in early stages of development, so the interface is not fully clear yet.
I wasn't really thinking about the GUI or the API, just a high level overview of what it's going to do?

As far as I know it will involve having a market for all kinds of goods that regulates itself in a decentralized way.
The decentralization is managed by game theory assuring mutual destruction in the event of a scam. Each party must provide a collateral before the purchase takes place.

That's pretty much all I know.
So this is basically the first self regulating market place that is a DAC and truly bitcoin 2.0? If they pull this off and do it well it will be totally ground breaking. This is could be like decentralised ebay. Shit! I will tweet this, but I'm now thinking I would like the price to stay low for a while so I can pick up a few hundred thousand. This could be huge!

Sir, you are totally right! Smiley

The current price is irrelevant, so it staying low only enables latecomers to still invest. A good thing Smiley
Can I get some more information around xMarket? What exactly is that going to bring? How will it be used in real terms?

This is still in early stages of development, so the interface is not fully clear yet.
I wasn't really thinking about the GUI or the API, just a high level overview of what it's going to do?

As far as I know it will involve having a market for all kinds of goods that regulates itself in a decentralized way.
The decentralization is managed by game theory assuring mutual destruction in the event of a scam. Each party must provide a collateral before the purchase takes place.

That's pretty much all I know.
So this is basically the first self regulating market place that is a DAC and truly bitcoin 2.0? If they pull this off and do it well it will be totally ground breaking. This is could be like decentralised ebay. Shit! I will tweet this, but I'm now thinking I would like the price to stay low for a while so I can pick up a few hundred thousand. This could be huge!
Pages:
Jump to: