Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 19. (Read 141962 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
So what can we do (as the community) to help improve this coin?

The developers are currently hard at work on the next features, so the best thing you can do is buy more Xcash and spread the word. Cool things are coming! Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
So what can we do (as the community) to help improve this coin?
legendary

XCASH added to MultiFaucet.tk
We provide XCASH Block Explorer and Faucet.
Now avaliable: faucet, search by address, rich list, daily info, network info, and more...
Join us!

Great. Thx...

I donated some of the donated xcash to this and also started twitter giveaways.  The amount of followers went up by 40%
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Now avaliable: faucet, search by address, rich list, daily info, network info, and more...
Join us!

Great. Thx...
legendary
Finally something has moved on with xcash.

The team is busy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Finally something has moved on with xcash.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

Join us!
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
wallet v1.2.7-1-ge59581d
builded forom source.
why i have a very long address like:"xr166fh9WQH9ra7W9PqMiudPXpHJbaHzcXx9GZPsDmZN4pTGeXbW7bfLk2cXFgSzzBF3NhHDbKncp7g wbEogbLtaFoWLQWHa6cxsk3"
is it a normal?
any way to get a normal address?

The adresses for Xcash are supposed to be that long.

thanks,
any way to get a normal 'short' address?
Long addresses are part of the anon protocol.
legendary
wallet v1.2.7-1-ge59581d
builded forom source.
why i have a very long address like:"xr166fh9WQH9ra7W9PqMiudPXpHJbaHzcXx9GZPsDmZN4pTGeXbW7bfLk2cXFgSzzBF3NhHDbKncp7g wbEogbLtaFoWLQWHa6cxsk3"
is it a normal?

thanks,

What for?

The long adresses are the 'feature'  of the coin

long address to fit into the pattern of my site =(

WOuld be nice if you could have an faucet and extra block explorer for Xcash. Smiley Does it help when we day this is the future of addresses?
legendary
wallet v1.2.7-1-ge59581d
builded forom source.
is it a normal?

thanks,

What for?

long address to fit into the pattern of my site =(
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
wallet v1.2.7-1-ge59581d
builded forom source.
is it a normal?

thanks,

What for?

legendary
wallet v1.2.7-1-ge59581d
builded forom source.
is it a normal?

thanks,
legendary
wallet v1.2.7-1-ge59581d
builded forom source.
is it a normal?

legendary
wallet v1.2.7-1-ge59581d
builded forom source.
is it a normal?
legendary
@jonesd: do you have any info in what timeframe we should think of next developments?
From my point of view, if it takes a long time, it won't hurt price that much as it is already hurted and we all here are bagholders and desperate to hear more from the team

With software development  it is always hard to say, but I will try to include some in the next update.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
@jonesd: do you have any info in what timeframe we should think of next developments?
From my point of view, if it takes a long time, it won't hurt price that much as it is already hurted and we all here are bagholders and desperate to hear more from the team
legendary
woopsy doodle

Thanks again for enlighting us with your view on the world. One day, we might be able to grasp what you mean. Smiley
legendary
Update #2 - November 17 - So what makes it special?

In this early period, I will probably have updates often, because things are getting clearer for me. I was wondering what makes XCash special. It is Anon and has some extra services, but I was unsure what made it unique.

Untill today... Smiley

Opposite of other Anon coins, Xcash does something quite unique and smart. Every time, you send Xcash to somebody, your wallet will create a new address for this. This means, the location of the money can be traced, but it is unclear where it came from. The address will not be linked to the other addresses in your wallet. Only you will know it belongs to you. The address mentioned will have no history and it will seem to have appeared out of nowhere.

True privacy!
Activity: 115
the thing missing in that screenshot is a Resharper Grin could be fun to help out, 15+ years dev exp, send pm or contact through twitter @AltcoinLive

I would recommend sending JohnnyXcash a PM. Smiley

pm sent

Offer taken up and pm sent also.

The team is expanding.

Great, great, great.
You can always count on us johnny. You'll never be alone Wink
Activity: 64
the thing missing in that screenshot is a Resharper Grin could be fun to help out, 15+ years dev exp, send pm or contact through twitter @AltcoinLive

I would recommend sending JohnnyXcash a PM. Smiley

pm sent

Offer taken up and pm sent also.

The team is expanding.
Pages:
Jump to: