Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 17. (Read 141943 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Next week, we're planning to update the OP and also start giving a better overview of the things to come. I will also post a new update.

Any things you want me to find out for you?

Yeah, could you find an owner of that fucking bot? Wink

It's not possible. They are everywhere... Only one way to stop them is make some changes by exchange owners.
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Can I get some more information around xMarket? What exactly is that going to bring? How will it be used in real terms?

This is still in early stages of development, so the interface is not fully clear yet.
I wasn't really thinking about the GUI or the API, just a high level overview of what it's going to do?

As far as I know it will involve having a market for all kinds of goods that regulates itself in a decentralized way.
The decentralization is managed by game theory assuring mutual destruction in the event of a scam. Each party must provide a collateral before the purchase takes place.

That's pretty much all I know.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Can I get some more information around xMarket? What exactly is that going to bring? How will it be used in real terms?

This is still in early stages of development, so the interface is not fully clear yet.
I wasn't really thinking about the GUI or the API, just a high level overview of what it's going to do?

As far as I know it will involve having a market for all kinds of goods that regulates itself in a decentralized way.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

legendary

xrn
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Yeaaah, oooh, wait a minute the price went down not up. Why?

Beacause someone want to sell ? This can be it. Wink
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Yeaaah, oooh, wait a minute the price went down not up. Why?
Activity: 115
Updated OP and included a roadmap.

Also working on another trading interface called xIRC / xBot (still deciding on the name) it's in testing mode atm.

It can be found at #xchangeotc-test

A list of commands can be viewed with !OTCBot01

Here is a Roadmap of xCash projects as they are due to unfold.

Best roadmap I ever seen Smiley
xrn

Also working on another trading interface called xIRC / xBot (still deciding on the name) it's in testing mode atm.

XRC did a really great job on the graphics! Very professional! Smiley

Congratulations guys well done! And special thanks for you XRC great work!  Cheesy
legendary

XRC did a really great job on the graphics! Very professional! Smiley
Activity: 64

legendary
Will the roadmap include feature release dates? Any clues to what features are coming next so I can tweet about them.

efxtrader, yes it will be.
If that's the case and the features are really stand out, then we should see huge confidence around this coin. The whole cypto community is just waiting for some real innovation. Its been stagnating. Are any Bitcoin 2.0 features planned? That's where the real growth will be, with real world applications that harness blockchain technology. A currency that also provides services, such as counterparty which runs on bitcoin and swarm that runs on counterparty. If the plans are ambitious then the marketing and business front end need to be scaled accordingly. What are the plans for building it into a business? Counterparty is leading the pack not just because it does something different, but also because it looks good.

Long story short: xCASH offers an anon platform consisting of xHUBS on which many services can be built that rival the current ico and premined  platforms like blocknet. The road map will show the road ahead wit target dates.  The devs show high integrity and are in it for the innovation,  not the money.
Will the roadmap include feature release dates? Any clues to what features are coming next so I can tweet about them.

If that's the case and the features are really stand out, then we should see huge confidence around this coin. The whole cypto community is just waiting for some real innovation. Its been stagnating. Are any Bitcoin 2.0 features planned? That's where the real growth will be, with real world applications that harness blockchain technology. A currency that also provides services, such as counterparty which runs on bitcoin and swarm that runs on counterparty. If the plans are ambitious then the marketing and business front end need to be scaled accordingly. What are the plans for building it into a business? Counterparty is leading the pack not just because it does something different, but also because it looks good.
xrn

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
When do you expect to be making some announcements? I know the dev team is strong, but this forum seems quiet.

We're working on updating the OP and this will involve a roadmap. Smiley
Whats the OP

Ottawa Pedestrian

SCNR, it means Original Post Wink
When do you expect to be making some announcements? I know the dev team is strong, but this forum seems quiet.

Whats the OP
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: