Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 18. (Read 141962 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
When do you expect to be making some announcements? I know the dev team is strong, but this forum seems quiet.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Hello xcash people. I see great things going on here. I was very early into Dark and made on ton after buying for 30c. I see huge things for this project. I'm going to start tweeting hard. I have decent following, so hopefully it may bring a few more to the fold.

All help spreading the word is much appreciated! Smiley

More twitting guys.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Hello xcash people. I see great things going on here. I was very early into Dark and made on ton after buying for 30c. I see huge things for this project. I'm going to start tweeting hard. I have decent following, so hopefully it may bring a few more to the fold.

All help spreading the word is much appreciated! Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Thankyou thankyou thankyou
legendary
Update #3 - November 25- Putting more effort in communication of the ideas

This week, I have been following all the discussions between the developers. They are currently working on fixing bugs in the Xhubs and on an XIRC tool that enables people to trade via IRC. Together with XRN, I am updating the OP. We want to make more clear what the roadmap of the coin is and easier to understand what the coin entails. This week I have put some effort behind getting more Twitter followers and it was pretty successful. The amount of followers almost doubled and hopefully will continue growing!

We hope to release the updated OP soon!
Updates updates updates
xrn
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
We need more votes Cheesy

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 118
Next week, we're planning to update the OP and also start giving a better overview of the things to come. I will also post a new update.

Any things you want me to find out for you?

Yes, pls find out when we are at 100k sats, that's all I need
Activity: 115
Next week, we're planning to update the OP and also start giving a better overview of the things to come. I will also post a new update.

Yeah, could you find an owner of that fucking bot? Wink
legendary

legendary
Vote for Johnny!

JohnnyXcash is on the nomination list, but we need you to vote for him! This will increase the awareness of our coin. Current list:

Update #4 (Current Nominations 11/20/2014)

How to Nominate Johnny

Simply respond to this thread saying:

"I would like to nominate JohnnyXcash + https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xcash-first-coin-feat-100-stealth-anon-new-xchange-p2p-otc-765360

Done

Thanks! We just need fifteen votes to get into the final voting round! Vote for Johnny Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Vote for Johnny!

JohnnyXcash is on the nomination list, but we need you to vote for him! This will increase the awareness of our coin. Current list:

How to Nominate Johnny

"I would like to nominate JohnnyXcash + https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xcash-first-coin-feat-100-stealth-anon-new-xchange-p2p-otc-765360

Done
legendary
Xcash is doing well! Smiley

legendary
Vote for Johnny!

How to Nominate Johnny

Pages:
Jump to: