Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XCH] ★ ClearingHouse - Freedom by Blockchain ★ - page 34. (Read 119122 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Is the fact that the pair shows twice a bug you are working on?

http://screencast.com/t/OkccytQuzF

legendary
Correct. In a within couple of weeks they wont need to be. A patch is in the works.

Thanks. That said, why wouldn't my sell order then just show at the top of the ASK list?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I'm selling into a buy order at the bid price and it's not clearing. Why would that be? Does the seller have to be online or something?

If the pair is VIA, then the seller (currently) has to be online. If it's an asset like XCH or something else, then they do not have to be online.

Selling XCH/Via pair. So, that means they have to be online?

Correct. In a within couple of weeks they wont need to be. A patch is in the works.
legendary
I have setup a twitter.com/clearwallet account. I'll tweet here when we apply updates to the server.
legendary
I'm selling into a buy order at the bid price and it's not clearing. Why would that be? Does the seller have to be online or something?

If the pair is VIA, then the seller (currently) has to be online. If it's an asset like XCH or something else, then they do not have to be online.

Selling XCH/Via pair. So, that means they have to be online?
legendary

legendary
legendary
I'm trying to log into my clearwallet and getting a message the no servers are available.

I did see the spinning issue on a receipt of Via from BTER, it spun for quite a while, but eventually showed correctly. Do you still want me to PM the address?

Only if you actually *have* an issue. The wheel will spin until the transaction confirms.

Well, it did spin and there were over 20 confirms. I thought it stopped spinning after 1 confirm? But, it's not spinning now. Hence my question.
legendary
I'm trying to log into my clearwallet and getting a message the no servers are available.

I did see the spinning issue on a receipt of Via from BTER, it spun for quite a while, but eventually showed correctly. Do you still want me to PM the address?

Only if you actually *have* an issue. The wheel will spin until the transaction confirms.
legendary

legendary
"No clearinghouse servers are currently available. Please try again later. ERROR: The server is not fully caught up to the blockchain. Please logout and try later. (Most likely this message is due to the server being updated.)"

Anyone able to log in?

You will see this when we perform hot updates (which we have been doing)
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
"No clearinghouse servers are currently available. Please try again later. ERROR: The server is not fully caught up to the blockchain. Please logout and try later. (Most likely this message is due to the server being updated.)"

Anyone able to log in?
legendary
Update on clearwallet.

We've fixed a LOT of bugs over the last few days. The wallet is perfectly usable but there is one small issue we are trying to resolve where a Viacoin balance remains 'refreshing' (the updating wheel spins) and never goes away. This is caused by an upstream bug with insight-api. If you experience this problem, please shoot me an email or send a PM letting me know the viacoin address that is affected.

I've also noticed people cancelling orders twice. If you press cancel once you get the confirmation, you must wait for the next confirmation. Don't press it again impatiently. I'll see if we can adjust the UI to prevent this.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Any high profile interest for inclusion to the Asset Exchange, that can be declared? Im thinking along the lines of Overstock-XCP.
legendary
Support by PM only please.
Activity: 212
Trying to get some Viacoin off of Cryptsy to sample some "fake" burning, but their wallet is offline :/
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
irc channel is a chatroom
What is the IRC channel?
Its not allowing me to burn any more VIA... but that might be because I have pending VIA. Its been pending for over a day now, after being locked up in the exchange for hours. Whats going on?

Have you burned 20k? There is a limit of 20k per address iirc.

No, but I have about 200 VIA pending (as seen by the spinning circle in parenthesis), and it has been pending for over 6 hours. I sold some XCH on the exchange, which was then locked up and I am unable to cancel. Many, many problems I see.
Pages:
Jump to: