Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XCHANGECOIN: EASIER, FASTER & MORE CONVENIENT - page 2. (Read 2788 times)

copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 0
Xchangecoin.co  is live at $0.01, join now and get 100 free xcc coins as well as 15% bonus when you purchase XCC coin. http://www.xchangecoin.co 
Activity: 61
when will xchangecoin will be listing on exchanges?So is that means I'm gonna be able to sell my xcc on September?
Activity: 86
The road map is impressive, professional team and creative ideas, that's why this project Gives me lots of confidence in this wild ecosystem
good luck
Its really amazing to see a project with so much benefits and great team behind the project. The advancement to exchange listing soon is also an amazing information. This is absolutely a project to look out for.
Activity: 82
Where trading start after ico ends? Thanks in advance

Activity: 70
I think what makes this project is the people behind it. Gives me lots of confidence in this wild ecosystem.
Activity: 65
nice to come across this project.  question on referral rewards. how many are those and what % of total coins
Activity: 71
Your twitter and facebook pages have less than 100 subscribers. How will you attract new customers without strong community? Will it be the bounty programs for it? How many advertisements do you have on big sites?
It seems to me that the XCHANGECOIN will ensure fast and secure transactions and complete confidentiality!
I can not wait to find out the date of sale of a private sale!
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
If you guys can implement what I read from your Whitepaper, them this project will be one of the few that stand the test of time

If u guys implement what he read in the paper that would cause the disaster in the bitcoin charts. I hope it will eventually because my buys are in sub 1000 range. Oh my xchangecoin the breaker of bitcoin, paves the way for new capital masses to join in to the infrastructure. Once engines start rattling price will skyrocket leaving the rest of crypto in smokes.
Activity: 75
The project is very promising as the team and advisors are real and have their own accomplishments with their respective fields. With the added factor that the cryptocurrency exchange with lower fee will of great opportunities . I'll be following this one as I have the instinct that this will be successful.
Activity: 73
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to join the project of success! we wait ICO
Activity: 101
On which all exchanges are you planning to list this ?
Activity: 66
After reading my thoughts were the same as of the above posters. Already set my reminder for the ICO
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Campaign for generosity was cool, the project is cool
copper member
Activity: 126
If you guys can implement what I read from your Whitepaper, them this project will be one of the few that stand the test of time
Activity: 76
 I filled in the form, join the distribution of coins
Activity: 112
I can see this project is promising, it's unique like no others. I think this project is the most colorful I've ever seen, will looking further for this project
Activity: 69
XCHANGE will be recognized around the world because the project have a solid foundation with good and outstanding aim and objectives.
Activity: 76
How much will I be able to earn with your service?
Pages:
Jump to: