Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 64. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi!

I thought a bit and made another improvement in the performance of the miner on the basis of parallel processing using technologies sse/avx/avx2. I included asm code from openssl. The version of T13.744 is in the Linux repo. Nominally, it shows an increase in the hashrate several times, but it's good to check that the rewards also increase.

Dev

Hashes are invalid i think

yea, it does not seem to be working correctly.
Activity: 68
also for windows version?

tomorrow, now to sleep. Install Linux.)

yeah. Sleep. No linux.
Activity: 70
Hi!

I thought a bit and made another improvement in the performance of the miner on the basis of parallel processing using technologies sse/avx/avx2. I included asm code from openssl. The version of T13.744 is in the Linux repo. Nominally, it shows an increase in the hashrate several times, but it's good to check that the rewards also increase.

Dev

Hashes are invalid i think
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Hi!

Dev
Wow, that new hashrate, DAMN! ;-)
Activity: 258
Merit: 112
Why don't you use the ICO? Now I'm waiting for the ICO of the LuckyToken because they will add multiple payment methods utilizing various cryptocurrencies, national, and international payment services.
I will be glad to participate in the Dagger ICO.

lol, everything is better with an ico...

i like the way from the dev without an ico or anything else that collects money...
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

tomorrow, now to sleep. Install Linux.)

I thought you were not allowed to sleep Grin
Activity: 68
Hi!

Dev

Activity: 126
Why don't you use the ICO? Now I'm waiting for the ICO of the LuckyToken because they will add multiple payment methods utilizing various cryptocurrencies, national, and international payment services.
I will be glad to participate in the Dagger ICO.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
yes CPU mining is not giving anything now?
When is GPU mining coming?

I got less then 10 coins with I7 per day!

I know there are many people use server cluster mining on this ...

have you upgraded to latest miner?
I am still getting ~25 coins a day on my junky old i3 laptop with new miner

I am at 48 coins per server per day now. Mining around 15K per day. hope this helps. I don't think we need GPU Shocked
rate went down a lot for me. I think many new cpus addet last days
Activity: 435
Merit: 400
Am I doing anything wrong. After setting up the miner and bat file. I double clicked on the runnerbat file and put in my password and then hit enter. All I see after that is that I get returned to Type Command, help for example. Xdag> .
Is this normal, how do I know if the miner is working and hashrate and all. Thanks for your time in advance

try this command
xdag> state
[see if you connected to the pool]
xdag> balance
[see your balance]
xdag> account
[see your address]
xdag> help
[see example]

it is taken from http://xdag.me/downloads.html
Activity: 85
Thanks. I finally figured it out on my own. Good to be part of the community.
Activity: 85
Am I doing anything wrong. After setting up the miner and bat file. I double clicked on the runnerbat file and put in my password and then hit enter. All I see after that is that I get returned to Type Command, help for example. Xdag> .
Is this normal, how do I know if the miner is working and hashrate and all. Thanks for your time in advance
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

have you upgraded to latest miner?
I am still getting ~25 coins a day on my junky old i3 laptop with new miner
Activity: 40
pool-stats PHP page created by a friendly user on telegram. Displays Pool Stat and PoolState and actual news
to be seen on
themaxx2k.hopto.org

For Pool-Owners who want is please contact me per PM. If you use it plese keep contributor-Info and contact him for donation.
Because his email is included i will not share it in public. Same should apply to you.

For all others: enjoy

Thank you for your efforts. Stable and regular payouts without any issues yet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22

Activity: 12
wow i like the idea of this project, looking foward to this project to evolve and improve much more in the near future and i wish this project a big success. goodluck to this project and goodluck to you dev.
Activity: 112
pool-stats PHP page created by a friendly user on telegram. Displays Pool Stat and PoolState and actual news
to be seen on
themaxx2k.hopto.org

For Pool-Owners who want is please contact me per PM. If you use it plese keep contributor-Info and contact him for donation.
Because his email is included i will not share it in public. Same should apply to you.

For all others: enjoy

Activity: 107
Just wait, it will sync by itself.
Activity: 25
What can be downloaded to the full storage file
Please tell me
Thank you, man
Activity: 15
Yeah, config:
Code:
runasdate /movetime /startin "C:\xdag\win64exe" Hours:-1 "C:\xdag\win64exe\xdag.exe" -d -m 6 pool.xdagpool.com:13654
pool is in the config. Make sure you follow the instructions at https://xdagpool.com or set your machine to GMT date.. I don't know if that's important but it was mentioned several times that it and it might lead to profit loss if not set correctly, maybe only for pool not for miner, I don't know. But I run all my miners and pool at GMT. Miner is T13.841 from here http://xdag.me/downloads.html

Thanks man, ill find out next hour if it helped. Anyway thanks to you too for you effort Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: