Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 62. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
what is this mean ? go exchange or not ?

Go, and sell, and then close the project.  Grin

why ? are you joking ? I support this coin, don't give me up.

That was the plan of the Dev you know. To put effort and time into the project and then... sell his 30k coins and live happily ever after. Ever after. Grin
30k... that was a good one Cheesy

if he has only 30k, he is must a good one
Yeah, that would be interesting Smiley Usually coin developers have many, many, many of their own (and other) coins.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0

Go, and sell, and then close the project.  Grin

That was the plan of the Dev you know. To put effort and time into the project and then... sell his 30k coins and live happily ever after. Ever after. Grin

if he has only 30k, he is must a good one

~~~<<<<[[[ https://xdagpool.com ]]]>>>~~~
0.5% Fee, 12% block reward, 10% contribution reward, community fund 0.5%

FULL PAYOUTS / PAYMENTS HISTORY ONLINE! For each miner, and for each user! With historical data from start of the pool. Add your miner now, and keep DETAILED track of your past and present earnings, with graphs for each miner, your whole account and excel exports for further processing!

No more guessing or speculation. Just clean numbers! ;-)

JOIN OUR POOL TODAY! Smiley
HAPPY MINING! Smiley

Notice: the whole statistics system was rewritten. The new one is based heavily on caching and will handle the load as the network and XDAG grows. Due to this, stats were paused for ~12 hours. That's why the graphs may look weird (with missing time points), but don't worry, pool was up and operational during that time! ;-)

ENJOY! Smiley

The https://xdagpool.com/user/payouts-listging is not work
I know eli, I've looked at the websterver logs, you have a lot of transactions, I'll prepare a solution, I will let you know! Smiley You will be able to view and export your transactions today, max friday. Stay tuned! Smiley
kbs1
Activity: 422
Merit: 250

FULL PAYOUTS / PAYMENTS HISTORY ONLINE! For each miner, and for each user! With historical data from start of the pool. Add your miner now, and keep DETAILED track of your past and present earnings, with graphs for each miner, your whole account and excel exports for further processing!

HAPPY MINING! Smiley

Notice: the whole statistics system was rewritten. The new one is based heavily on caching and will handle the load as the network and XDAG grows. Due to this, stats were paused for ~12 hours. That's why the graphs may look weird (with missing time points), but don't worry, pool was up and operational during that time! ;-)

ENJOY! Smiley

The https://xdagpool.com/user/payouts-listging is not work
Activity: 68

Grin  Grin

And do this over and over and over again. Good thing we caught him doing this...

*to the mentally challlenged who are taking my cynical remarks too serious. I am joking. There is no reason for FUD.

** or am I....

Grin  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 102

FULL PAYOUTS / PAYMENTS HISTORY ONLINE
@users with REALLY powerful miners and lots of transactions, please wait until friday at most to view them, the site might not handle showing that many transactions at once (will implement pagination, and for excel exports, well... probably ZIP with multiple xlsx files, but I'll see what I can do)
Activity: 670
Merit: 130

he is joking obviously....
Activity: 11
Hi, as a suggestion for console version, it would be nice being able to pass the password as an argument.

HAPPY MINING! Smiley

ENJOY! Smiley
Activity: 12
Can anyone explain... How to check the CPU Hashrate... Roll Eyes  Mining XDAG last 2-3 days now...
Thanks

use commands:
stats
state
account
balance
mining [N]

BTW mining is so slow now only 3 xdag in 2 hours

Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
Hashrate with 841 is great! Smiley I'm mining ~20 coins an hour with 5.76Mh/s - fx8350 cpu

Realy cannot understand how you manage to mine so many coins with such hashrate and also why your hashrate is so low on this processor... Can I ask which pool do you use?

Can anyone explain... How to check the CPU Hashrate... Roll Eyes  Mining XDAG last 2-3 days now...
Thanks
Are there any further developments ongoing for some kind of blockexplorer to see all receives to one wallet?

I will implement a simple blockexplorer in few days.

I thought that was a community task. Good help is hard to find. Only one "Nice guy True sitting in Vegas" did really contribute.

I think that many people in the community are waiting for the day of entering to the stock exchange to sell this coin for a few satoshi and forget about it forever. I decided to save them from suffering.  Grin

Activity: 42
a  promising project with no profit interests at the time, could become a gem, but my question is why the name Cheatcoin?  i cant imagine what is this cheatcoin

It was renamed to Dagger a few weeks ago.
Activity: 112
a  promising project with no profit interests at the time, could become a gem, but my question is why the name Cheatcoin?  i cant imagine what is this cheatcoin
Activity: 42
Hi All! Sorry for the delay. Ready to share a design that the discord community seems to really enjoy.

With node background: www.imgur.com/vyI0rOa
Without node background: www.imgur.com/iYSTTEw

Also pretty versatile on colorful backgrounds: www.imgur.com/a/N07ZQ

It's inviting, but a bit edgy and mysterious. It has an air of professionalism and legitimacy. The logo is based on the Rune Dagaz symbol and has a pretty interesting meaning as it relates to our project.  

What do you all think?

Also, if someone wants to embed all three that would be great. Still can't for some reason

Activity: 78
Are there any further developments ongoing for some kind of blockexplorer to see all receives to one wallet?

I will implement a simple blockexplorer in few days.

I thought that was a community task. Good help is hard to find. Only one "Nice guy True sitting in Vegas" did really contribute.
Pages:
Jump to: