Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 61. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hey, designers! My idea:

http://xdag.me/images/dagger.png

You are a coding master. Let the others do pics.

Honestly?  it’s not great.

I thought you liked our logo. What changed your mind?

Activity: 70
Well, once there are few of them, we can do a poll or something for the logo and select the best
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
@investortrusted I've enabled it now.
Activity: 85
You have to get your node approved, please chat on discord with Sofar about it.

Is your pool, xdagpool the best as it seems some other pools reward miners more. Would like you to enlighten me on benefits of using you instead. Also if my cpu is 8core , can I increase mining thread to 24 or it has to be exactly 8 like my cpu.

One last thing, is your discord a seperate room for xdagpool or same as the xdag community room. Do find time to respond.

Each pool should reward miners the same over a longer period of time, only differences are pool fees, which are extremely low on my pool. My pool also has nice UI with statistics, miner down alerts and more, you decide if it's important to you.

My pool has a high reward for block and block contribution, so if you do find one, and you eventually will, your reward will come in a big chunk.

Please try it out and see if it works for you, I do my best to manage the pool! ;-) also if there are any problems you can contact me directly.

How can i reach you directly, you seem to have disabled receiving messages for newbies on this platform

Is your pool, xdagpool the best as it seems some other pools reward miners more. Would like you to enlighten me on benefits of using you instead. Also if my cpu is 8core , can I increase mining thread to 24 or it has to be exactly 8 like my cpu.

One last thing, is your discord a seperate room for xdagpool or same as the xdag community room. Do find time to respond.

Each pool should reward miners the same over a longer period of time, only differences are pool fees, which are extremely low on my pool. My pool also has nice UI with statistics, miner down alerts and more, you decide if it's important to you.

My pool has a high reward for block and block contribution, so if you do find one, and you eventually will, your reward will come in a big chunk.

Please try it out and see if it works for you, I do my best to manage the pool! ;-) also if there are any problems you can contact me directly.
Activity: 78
Hey, designers! My idea:

http://xdag.me/images/dagger.png

You are a coding master. Let the others do pics.
Activity: 68

Or, and i am shooting a bit in the dark here, you could go to the discord and ask the question to the helpful community present or, god forbid, read the rest of the topic completely. And if you are asking questions i suggest sending private messages to the moderators... Cheesy
Activity: 85

You have to get your node approved.
~~~<<<<[[[ https://xdagpool.com ]]]>>>~~~
0.5% Fee, 12% block reward, 10% contribution reward, community fund 0.5%

FULL PAYOUTS / PAYMENTS HISTORY ONLINE! For each miner, and for each user! With historical data from start of the pool. Add your miner now, and keep DETAILED track of your past and present earnings, with graphs for each miner, your whole account and excel exports for further processing!

No more guessing or speculation. Just clean numbers! ;-)

JOIN OUR POOL TODAY! Smiley
HAPPY MINING! Smiley

Notice: the whole statistics system was rewritten. The new one is based heavily on caching and will handle the load as the network and XDAG grows. Due to this, stats were paused for ~12 hours. That's why the graphs may look weird (with missing time points), but don't worry, pool was up and operational during that time! ;-)

ENJOY! Smiley

My balance is 115XDAG in my computer but only 86XDAG in the pool. What is happening?
Balances on pool update only every 4 hours, as mentioned on the website, please be patient, it will update soon.
Regards,
kbs1
Activity: 4
Guys , what price do you thing dagfer will have in like 3 months?

100,000  Grin Grin

You missed a 0 dude =)

1,000,000 !!!
Activity: 6

100,000  Grin Grin
Activity: 6
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Update, we are VERY close to finishing xdag.org, I'd say about 90% done. It's currently xdag.org but behind a passcode until we are finished.  Very possible we could launch by the end of the week.

I would like to clarify the situation. I have nothing to do with the site xdag.org. This site is done by some people who call themselves a community. My site with the actual software, as well as with actual list of pools currently is and will be http://xdag.me

Then they must be marked somehow to avoid confusion. By the way do the last miner improve mining? It is getting harder and harder to receive coins you know..
Activity: 70
any plans for an api / rpc?

so programmatically can create address, send, receive callbacks on receives ?

Don't hurry, for now you can sell/buy directly withtout exchanges
Activity: 7
~~~<<<<[[[ https://xdagpool.com ]]]>>>~~~
0.5% Fee, 12% block reward, 10% contribution reward, community fund 0.5%

FULL PAYOUTS / PAYMENTS HISTORY ONLINE! For each miner, and for each user! With historical data from start of the pool. Add your miner now, and keep DETAILED track of your past and present earnings, with graphs for each miner, your whole account and excel exports for further processing!

No more guessing or speculation. Just clean numbers! ;-)

JOIN OUR POOL TODAY! Smiley
HAPPY MINING! Smiley

Notice: the whole statistics system was rewritten. The new one is based heavily on caching and will handle the load as the network and XDAG grows. Due to this, stats were paused for ~12 hours. That's why the graphs may look weird (with missing time points), but don't worry, pool was up and operational during that time! ;-)

ENJOY! Smiley

My balance is 115XDAG in my computer but only 86XDAG in the pool. What is happening?
Activity: 3
any plans for an api / rpc?

so programmatically can create address, send, receive callbacks on receives ?
I am not so fond of the Discord because of the name-))). But I think that will join you someday - hope to draw this acyclic graph into dagger vision of mine one day. Rune is cute, but you see rune by itself do not describe the principle of xdag as dag-))) oops.  Background is very cute and up to date - congratulations.
Activity: 42
This one do not. That's why this coin is interesting to the public - start was very fair, despite botnet owners and mighty cpu owners had taken their part of the pie. But I assume any whale will give the dev any reasonable amount of the coin for bounty or development issues. Imao I still think that team need to hire additional developers for wallets and so on. But that's only imao. 

You should come join us in Discord! We have people working on different projects...It might be best to have it all laid out somewhere. 

Update, we are VERY close to finishing xdag.org, I'd say about 90% done. It's currently xdag.org but behind a passcode until we are finished.  Very possible we could launch by the end of the week.
This one do not. That's why this coin is interesting to the public - start was very fair, despite botnet owners and mighty cpu owners had taken their part of the pie. But I assume any whale will give the dev any reasonable amount of the coin for bounty or development issues. Imao I still think that team need to hire additional developers for wallets and so on. But that's only imao. 
Pages:
Jump to: