Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 60. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
btw as I see, official miner code uses hashing from libcrypto so it makes sense to use libcrypto version tuned for your specific arch
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I lost a lot of xdag! Please help me to recover the loss
code: Loading blocks from the local storage.
I use the old version of miner, and the deposit is stored separately to different accounts, when I switch to the new miner and copy dnet_key.dat, wallet.dat, storage can not to mine. How can I recover lost xdag? My accounts:
QOSTivqHInu0eYdRKSec5b9eYX9xU8bS
jU9LHvzDjkyPKfkkW2pR0duvPTFtxS5g
/ gOqrlCo7MSq / Hv6UkjVNTC9QqjtddGm
jampGaEDjeLMNkxCBUTOVb6QhLNWDU4m

Another miner lost the coin is, I transfer the balance to an account has always failed. So I tried to transfer money to my other account, but they were missing from my accounts. I found some logs in xdag.log: 2018-01-25 08: 30: 02.028 [007f7e185e90: MESS] Xfer: from MM / F7GKoz0W5jg6EbmenPKmQnIz8S4C8 to AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA xfer 9060.906837588 XDAG
(I did not send balance to this address)
Activity: 99
I'm not asking you to. You said you preferred people peg it to fiat so I gave you one that I know of that is integrating fiat. I totally described it to him as a community driven coin. I'm not pressuring you to do anything, I'm trying to give you an avenue to find out all/any technical steps that may be unknown to you that may need to be done/accomplished so community can achieve this goal. Just trying to help and I am willing to donate coins to get it listed as a community effort.

Could you please pm me e-mail contact of this person (or forward last letter from him to [email protected])

Ok I will
Then when you are ready to list it on an exchange contact Gleb Jout from Next Exchange they will be integrating fiat and paypal. I described your coin to him on their telegram channel and asked what would it take to get listed, he said to pm him.

I will not spend my money on the entrance to the stock exchange. Let the community do this.
I'm not asking you to. You said you preferred people peg it to fiat so I gave you one that I know of that is integrating fiat. I totally described it to him as a community driven coin. I'm not pressuring you to do anything, I'm trying to give you an avenue to find out all/any technical steps that may be unknown to you that may need to be done/accomplished so community can achieve this goal. Just trying to help and I am willing to donate coins to get it listed as a community effort.

Get it listed with your funds if you insist.  Coin is not ready for exchange yet.
I'm not insisting on anything. Dev can take his time. Community can do it when they feel it is right time.
Activity: 85
Which of the pool pays out instantly rather than twice a day. I would like to know which of them pays out instantly without the nopaid shares delay and all.

Also, is there a way to get my miners to all work and send their payouts into one wallet rather than having to do it manually by sending from miner to my main primary wallet. I want a feature to use that will make all miners send funds into one pot.

Any effort or advice will be appreciated. Willing to pay for the help or info.

Thanks.
Then when you are ready to list it on an exchange contact Gleb Jout from Next Exchange they will be integrating fiat and paypal. I described your coin to him on their telegram channel and asked what would it take to get listed, he said to pm him.

I will not spend my money on the entrance to the stock exchange. Let the community do this.

Get it listed with your funds if you insist.  Coin is not ready for exchange yet.

All, please. We can't have more than 20 pools. So, please, stop propose your own pools.

Its cool, but why am I seeing badaddr for over 7 hrs. Does that mean pool is down and making me loose valuable rewards. I need to be sure my hashrate is being put to good use always.
Then when you are ready to list it on an exchange contact Gleb Jout from Next Exchange they will be intergrating fiat and paypal. I described your coin to him on their telegram channel and asked what would it take to get listed, he said to pm him.

Do not feel pressured by anyone. For one, this project is not yet ready to hit any exchange. Keep doing your great work and with time everything will fall into place. Raiblocks took ages to get into any exchange and I think a coin such as yours will do even better for those who are really in love with the project and not just those who want to take a quick flip with pump and dump shit.

Also when i check miners on pool, i keep seeing badaddr as status. Is there something wrong with xdagpool.

Can you tell me how to create my own pool.

Anyone that can help build a pool should please respond or send me message as I am ready to invest in setting up a good pool.
Pools! We accepted new ones. Please add all new pools into your netdb-white.txt.
Actual list of pools is on my site: http://cheatcoin.atwebpages.com/_gallery_.html

All crypto fails but we grow!
And don't please sell on satoshi! Use usd instead.  Grin

Then when you are ready to list it on an exchange contact Gleb Jout from Next Exchange they will be intergrating fiat and paypal. I described your coin to him on their telegram channel and asked what would it take to get listed, he said to pm him.
Activity: 10
Hi Everyone, we have opened a new pool!

52.191.198.174:13654
gagapool.zapto.org

Microsoft Azure Commercial Grade Cloud Server
Low Pool Fee 0.5%
Reward for miner 12%
Reward for direct contributions 6%
Server Physical Location US, Virginia

Need help? [email protected]
Yeah sorry guys, I'm done for now Cheesy These were basically my last concerns that I wanted to resolve, pool development is now basically finished, at least for some time, so no more news that soon.

Good job. Sent you a private message.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Yeah sorry guys, I'm done for now Cheesy These were basically my last concerns that I wanted to resolve, pool development is now basically finished, at least for some time, so no more news that soon.
Activity: 128
Merit: 14
Too much pool spam  Roll Eyes

Totally agree with that, the pool is cool and fresh but please...
We have all seen it...
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
ok....i'll be the first to say it...
it looks like I may have wasted 3 weeks of my life

EDIT: 20 days...not as bad as I thought

Wasted weeks of your life in what way?  What happened?
Activity: 70
Too much pool spam  Roll Eyes
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
~~~<<<<[[[ https://xdagpool.com ]]]>>>~~~
0.5% Fee, 12% block reward, 10% contribution reward, community fund 0.5%

Payouts history & graphs system updated! Smiley Now you can export even the largest datasets of payments, if you have a powerful miner! ;-)

After cooperation with @cheatoshin0, pool should now be rock solid, see it yourself at @https://xdagpool.com! ;-)

HAPPY MINING! Smiley
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
ok....i'll be the first to say it...
it looks like I may have wasted 3 weeks of my life

EDIT: 20 days...not as bad as I thought
Activity: 59

CorpoPool website v0.1.2 beta

News:
Now you can check Last 24h payments stats !
now base on your nopaid shares you can check estimated Next payment!
fully anonymous no registration is need

http://www.corpopool.com

You can use xdag.corpopool.com:443
For example: xdag.exe -m 1 xdag.corpopool.com:443

Enjoy!
Activity: 42
Hey, designers! My idea:

http://xdag.me/images/dagger.png

You are a coding master. Let the others do pics.

Honestly?  it’s not great

I thought you liked our logo. What changed your mind?

Edit:
Alright, we will keep our logo for .org and you can keep for .me. Hopefully it doesn’t confuse people

Pages:
Jump to: