Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] ⭐️ XENIUMX ⭐️ ⚡ Digital Asset eCommerce Token ⚡ ⭐️ - page 2. (Read 3758 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
so how to start staking here? smbd staking or nope? I need help understanding staking and how to go about it. digitalxbit its staking resource ya?
Just choose an amount or all  of your XeniumX that you want to place in the staking pool for 30days and you will get 3% on top of what you have placed in the staking pool. That simple really. I'm already in the game.
brand new
Composability. It's where the biggest network is... Crowded yes, high fees yes. But still where the biggest network is. I listened to sbf sam talk about this. And he funds ethereum competition. But he even said it's where the biggest network is right now. Lots of blockchain a have instant confirmations, scalability etc. But no network for the people that venture there to utilize. The founders of 1 inch talked about this on their block crunch interview.
Like ethereum probably not, not the same usecase at all.
But like YFI I could see that.
Depending on the marketing after product launch.
YFI has Cronje behind it. Not sure why that guy is so popular, but he is.
brand new
so how to start staking here? smbd staking or nope? I need help understanding staking and how to go about it. digitalxbit its staking resource ya?
Staking is where you lock an amount of coins in for a period of time to earn rewards. On digitalxbit.io you click the staking tab then chose coin you wish to stake   click stake now tab enter amount of coins you want to stake. The best deal is 7 days.
brand new
brand new
Hello,

Is that not a problem to be on Ethereum's blockchain.  When the cost of gas is so much it is prohibitive to do things??  Wouldn't a different blockchain, like a specific one for the project ensure the same thing in terms of secure transactions, although you may not have smart contracts?

Cheers,
Waya

Would not it be better to use Polkadot or Solana here? Or bsc? Gas fees of $100 says a lot for me. It's not possible to trade and transfer tokens now.
Composability. It's where the biggest network is... Crowded yes, high fees yes. But still where the biggest network is. I listened to sbf sam talk about this. And he funds ethereum competition. But he even said it's where the biggest network is right now. Lots of blockchain a have instant confirmations, scalability etc. But no network for the people that venture there to utilize. The founders of 1 inch talked about this on their block crunch interview.
brand new
Hello,

Is that not a problem to be on Ethereum's blockchain.  When the cost of gas is so much it is prohibitive to do things??  Wouldn't a different blockchain, like a specific one for the project ensure the same thing in terms of secure transactions, although you may not have smart contracts?

Cheers,
Waya

Would not it be better to use Polkadot or Solana here? Or bsc? Gas fees of $100 says a lot for me. It's not possible to trade and transfer tokens now.
brand new
I'm thinking of another. This project could be created without blockchain why team need for decentralization? Or at least use different blockchain from ETH.
The reason they are using blockchain is for trust and transparency - The platform is based on the Ethereum’s Smart Contracts, which guarantee secure transactions based on the parameters set by the businesses themselves.
brand new
I'm thinking of another. This project could be created without blockchain why team need for decentralization? Or at least use different blockchain from ETH.
brand new
Are there any plans to establish an Asian community to increase the visibility of the project, increase its exposure, and get more partners to participate?
Team should think about it. The best way to achieve this is by establishing partnerships with projects that are already active in the Asian market to create a win-win situation for both parties. XeniumX still have no announced partnerships as I know.
Exactly man. I see team created the chinese community but it's not enough. To become widespread on the Asia market it should be a promotion on the market, partnerships and market oriented products.

brand new
Are there any plans to establish an Asian community to increase the visibility of the project, increase its exposure, and get more partners to participate?
Team should think about it. The best way to achieve this is by establishing partnerships with projects that are already active in the Asian market to create a win-win situation for both parties. XeniumX still have no announced partnerships as I know.
brand new
brand new
IMAO these are the top things needed for this project: referral program, transparency to what's going on with app development ( milestones of development stages). I think with these two things it will help initially give the project more traction and visibility.
I agree with the updates. They really haven't had a real update. I think a weekly based updates bring us more transparency and for all community. You are going to be right. I'm not sure about referal program but if I'mn not mistaken it already exist.
Even if they don't do the referral program at least give updates to what's being worked on with the app. Every little move counts towards to the bigger picture.
brand new
IMAO these are the top things needed for this project: referral program, transparency to what's going on with app development ( milestones of development stages). I think with these two things it will help initially give the project more traction and visibility.
I agree with the updates. They really haven't had a real update. I think a weekly based updates bring us more transparency and for all community. You are going to be right. I'm not sure about referal program but if I'mn not mistaken it already exist.
brand new
brand new
Ima trying to figure out what team mean by "providing ecommerce services". Hopefully, since you only provide an app which provides access to these services, you will not have to register.
brand new
Good morning everyone hope your all well, when staking on DXR how do the XEMX go back into the account as it’s been well over 7 days now on mine and still not gone back into the balance on my account?
Hello! They will continue until you wish to withdraw but if I'm right you won't get more rewards if you choose 7 days staking plan.
Thanks. Staking with this platform seems easy, but I don’t understand many details as I am an experienced user. Do you have any news on the project?
brand new
Good morning everyone hope your all well, when staking on DXR how do the XEMX go back into the account as it’s been well over 7 days now on mine and still not gone back into the balance on my account?
Hello! They will continue until you wish to withdraw but if I'm right you won't get more rewards if you choose 7 days staking plan.
brand new
brand new
With the launch of the platform Xemx will launch new native DeFi products is it true? Platform launched where is the products? How to try/
Platform is already available, follow the website  https://xemx.info/ . Lots of products are already there. e-commerce won't be the same as soon as xemiumx will present all the products. It really unique eco-system that is solving most e-commerce problems.
brand new
Don't you expect news by the 7th? We are also waiting for a Christmas gift from the team. I no longer check the XeniumX course often as I did before. I remain loyal to the team and the project. Price need a boost and only successful news can do it now.

project gonna be hugely promoted to bring us growth. token supply is limited. it will drive the demand.
southeast Asia is a very vibrant market and many project developed here so with your project. what do you think about southeast Asia and do team have any plan to develop here
Pages:
Jump to: