Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] ⭐️ XENIUMX ⭐️ ⚡ Digital Asset eCommerce Token ⚡ ⭐️ - page 7. (Read 3758 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
It was an amazing AMA session in the official Telegram chat of XeniumX. Just come here to say thank you one more time. Thank you for the AMA Laurie, Helen and Ravi. A lot of updates and upcoming events were announced.

I missed the AMA?? Uhh I'll check. I'm sure in professionalism of the team, this is the first, second, this is a product, I have not met anything like this, I mean the DeFi SaaS platform, compatible with other projects. It was a revelation to me. I understand why I am confident in the success of the project, competent marketing. This is difficult to explain, if you are not a marketer of Eo when you start to look from a professional point of view, you realize that these are no longer accidents. From the name, time. If we talk more, then there is a sense of tact in the project. It's as if thousands of hearts of people are United than ever start pumping to the beat It's impossible to understand gaoyou. this must be accepted.
brand new
It was an amazing AMA session in the official Telegram chat of XeniumX. Just come here to say thank you one more time. Thank you for the AMA Laurie, Helen and Ravi. A lot of updates and upcoming events were announced.
brand new
Need your help guys. I have seen that DXR (digitalxremit) has taken on staking XEMX , thank you for allowing us to build it through the company! What are the details around this staking  and how much can we stake! What are the time frames for each stake and is there any limits included?
At current stage the staking earns 0.2% per week. There are limits set at 25,000 and that will be revised frequently. If people support it, I think team will increase limits accordingly.
brand new
Need your help guys. I have seen that DXR (digitalxremit) has taken on staking XEMX , thank you for allowing us to build it through the company! What are the details around this staking  and how much can we stake! What are the time frames for each stake and is there any limits included?
brand new
Guys i known personally the team and they invested a lot I'm sure this token will be into the first 30th of coinmarketcap within a year, my prediction is buying as more as you can because we will become all rich, I don't have any insider info but I saw many of them doing marketing for other companies wich they own Billions now, Im buying even much more on listing because when they will launch the future marketing campaign those prices you can forget about it. I'm not jokin ppl.
30th on CMC within a year is far from true for now, let the developers work and speak for themselves instead of words. Next year it's possible!!!
brand new
Guys i known personally the team and they invested a lot I'm sure this token will be into the first 30th of coinmarketcap within a year, my prediction is buying as more as you can because we will become all rich, I don't have any insider info but I saw many of them doing marketing for other companies wich they own Billions now, Im buying even much more on listing because when they will launch the future marketing campaign those prices you can forget about it. I'm not jokin ppl.
brand new
Just being logical here.
More supply being added with no buy pressure and a micro cap does not bode well for the short/medium term future. Keep your tokens.
The first crypto-Enthusiasts hold bitcoin for 12 years. bitcoin will cost a lot of money. Average holders wait 6 years. to become rich in Crypto, you need to be able to wait 2 years. Only impatient people want money in 2 days.
brand new
Are they paying?? If you are looking for an easy Way and it will be given to you, then be prepared to lose, because there are no easy ways to enter Paradise on someone else's penis. You'll have to pay for everything.  The winner is the one who fights, seeks the benefits of a prostitute. Make your choice.

you do a great job and your support is invaluable, but sometimes I have doubts about the people here. Some even seem to be paid for the anti-advertising of the project. I agree, let's believe in a bright future.

The creators of the project have at least 10-100 bitcoins just in case. People with such knowledge cannot come to such a project on enthusiasm alone. The fundamental financial base is there and they are handsome that they do not throw out all the cards at once. Buy XEMX, these guys know what they are doing But only those who are committed to the project will be rewarded

Just being logical here.
More supply being added with no buy pressure and a micro cap does not bode well for the short/medium term future. Keep your tokens.
brand new
Are they paying?? If you are looking for an easy Way and it will be given to you, then be prepared to lose, because there are no easy ways to enter Paradise on someone else's penis. You'll have to pay for everything.  The winner is the one who fights, seeks the benefits of a prostitute. Make your choice.

you do a great job and your support is invaluable, but sometimes I have doubts about the people here. Some even seem to be paid for the anti-advertising of the project. I agree, let's believe in a bright future.

The creators of the project have at least 10-100 bitcoins just in case. People with such knowledge cannot come to such a project on enthusiasm alone. The fundamental financial base is there and they are handsome that they do not throw out all the cards at once. Buy XEMX, these guys know what they are doing But only those who are committed to the project will be rewarded
brand new

brand new
Andre is a very talented developer, but I don't necessarily get good vibes from what he puts out. But yeah can't deny that he largely facilitated this new defi movement
Are you normal? What Andre, all this dude did was take a fresh look at crypto. Xeniumx, this is what will make you rich. Have 1 million and support the team. You're freeloaders who came here expecting other people to make you rich. Bring people to XeniumX, tell them about It, invest yourself, then you will get a profit. Go ahead.

You're coming 10 times a day and the preach goes on about how amazing and great this project is. When truth is that ( No offense taken XeniumX team ) nothing is proven or even out yet.

brand new
Andre is a very talented developer, but I don't necessarily get good vibes from what he puts out. But yeah can't deny that he largely facilitated this new defi movement
Are you normal? What Andre, all this dude did was take a fresh look at crypto. Xeniumx, this is what will make you rich. Have 1 million and support the team. You're freeloaders who came here expecting other people to make you rich. Bring people to XeniumX, tell them about It, invest yourself, then you will get a profit. Go ahead.

You're coming 10 times a day and the preach goes on about how amazing and great this project is. When truth is that ( No offense taken XeniumX team ) nothing is proven or even out yet.
brand new
brand new
There was already disappointment, there were huge losses, but it shows that I was not experienced. Today, it is not terrible to fail. How to make a profit. today it is important to be right-wing. If fate charges so much for teaching, then let these lessons be useful. Here, after all, not only knowledge is important, but also luck. XeniumX I met at the time of the deepest crypto crisis and I can't help but think that it was fate that threw the chance. Just three factors. professionalism, esotericism and the material part. It is difficult to explain, but when you are no longer afraid to make a mistake, or when there is nothing left to lose, then there is nothing left but faith No matter what happens, Hope for success is also a kind of commodity and it is better to Wake up with hope than to live boring, without Faith. So I am grateful to XeniumX for the meeting. Whatever happens, I'm already happy. I breathe, I have water, food and employment. If I made a mistake, it means that my intuition and knowledge are not sufficiently developed, but if I chose the right path, I will be rewarded. In any case, this is not a race for money, a test of your maturity.
Wow it's a food for thoughts... Seems you have an optimistic look on the XeniumX.
Unless its a Cronje token there aint gonna be a mooning. Just sit back and be patient.

brand new
There was already disappointment, there were huge losses, but it shows that I was not experienced. Today, it is not terrible to fail. How to make a profit. today it is important to be right-wing. If fate charges so much for teaching, then let these lessons be useful. Here, after all, not only knowledge is important, but also luck. XeniumX I met at the time of the deepest crypto crisis and I can't help but think that it was fate that threw the chance. Just three factors. professionalism, esotericism and the material part. It is difficult to explain, but when you are no longer afraid to make a mistake, or when there is nothing left to lose, then there is nothing left but faith No matter what happens, Hope for success is also a kind of commodity and it is better to Wake up with hope than to live boring, without Faith. So I am grateful to XeniumX for the meeting. Whatever happens, I'm already happy. I breathe, I have water, food and employment. If I made a mistake, it means that my intuition and knowledge are not sufficiently developed, but if I chose the right path, I will be rewarded. In any case, this is not a race for money, a test of your maturity.
Wow it's a food for thoughts... Seems you have an optimistic look on the XeniumX.
Unless its a Cronje token there aint gonna be a mooning. Just sit back and be patient.
brand new
brand new
This project will grow all I can say. if the team needs funds for the development of the project, sell it, we will buy it off, those who believe will buy it and the price will be restored. You just make the platform. Those who believe are here today. Only prostitutes jump in search of profit. Team, you do, we will support you

Don’t forget there is an AMA session scheduled tomorrow all being well at 19:30 Brisbane time so that’s 09:30 uk time, that will be the best time to ask any questions. Link will be on the twitter/telegram.
brand new
This project will grow all I can say. if the team needs funds for the development of the project, sell it, we will buy it off, those who believe will buy it and the price will be restored. You just make the platform. Those who believe are here today. Only prostitutes jump in search of profit. Team, you do, we will support you
brand new
If the whitepaper is a bit similar to another one you have seen previously it says nothing. Every new crypto is inventing bicycle. Xeniumx team related to their last updates are working on apps that will be released soon. You choose trust or not to each project. Product is the best proof of a good project.

lol...that's just not true. Few days to release of applications. High tier exchanges does not list tokens unless there's sufficient volume or you pay them a ton of BTC  and that will take a while.
brand new
If the whitepaper is a bit similar to another one you have seen previously it says nothing. Every new crypto is inventing bicycle. Xeniumx team related to their last updates are working on apps that will be released soon. You choose trust or not to each project. Product is the best proof of a good project.
Pages:
Jump to: