Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] ⭐️ XENIUMX ⭐️ ⚡ Digital Asset eCommerce Token ⚡ ⭐️ - page 4. (Read 3758 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Volume is not so high so everybody with 3-5k of dollars can dump a market. Sell all that another coins, XRP and other shitcoins and invest in real projects like this. That's the life changing decisions you can make it.
As for me I expect good growth of XeniumX token. It must be at least X3 during this year. And, sure, new updates of the platform are welcomed. We all hope for the best in the new year!
Growth should be. I'm reading that tean are in talks with binance atm. An exchange as you mentioned before is XeniumX own exchange that has just launched digitalxbit.io . Launching own exchange is more than good news. Do you know is it DEX or CEX? How much coins and tokens are listed there? 
I haven't used this exchange yet, but it looks like it's a regular CEX. The functions of the OTC platform are also available there, which will be useful for large investors. Trading is not very active yet, but most likely the advertising campaign has not been launched yet. Only project investors know about the exchange.
brand new
Volume is not so high so everybody with 3-5k of dollars can dump a market. Sell all that another coins, XRP and other shitcoins and invest in real projects like this. That's the life changing decisions you can make it.
As for me I expect good growth of XeniumX token. It must be at least X3 during this year. And, sure, new updates of the platform are welcomed. We all hope for the best in the new year!
Growth should be. I'm reading that tean are in talks with binance atm. An exchange as you mentioned before is XeniumX own exchange that has just launched digitalxbit.io . Launching own exchange is more than good news. Do you know is it DEX or CEX? How much coins and tokens are listed there? 
brand new
brand new
Unfortunately, I did not have time to participate in this action. But I got more than enough at the pre-sale stage. As I said before, if you have invested in this project, consider yourself already rich. Let the team prove themselves and the result will not leave you expecting.
Okay. Today was a kind of dump to $0.0053 but now the price is back and +35% from the all time low. Lets move up and only. Lets become rich in this bull year.
brand new
Unfortunately, I did not have time to participate in this action. But I got more than enough at the pre-sale stage. As I said before, if you have invested in this project, consider yourself already rich. Let the team prove themselves and the result will not leave you expecting.
Okay. Today was a kind of dump to $0.0053 but now the price is back and +35% from the all time low. Lets move up and only. Lets become rich in this bull year.
brand new
brand new
All who missed you can double your crypto balance via XeniumX partner. 100% deposit match on Digitalxbit.io it's official announcement. Deal from today's morning for a 24h. How can I missed it...
It's a real good deal! Happy New Year for all and for team specially! The best thing is that the platform is started already. I am really satisfied with Devs action. Wish you not to decrease your temp!
I took a little more, since with these conditions the token is cheaper than on the exchange. I hope I'm not the only one so lucky)
brand new
All who missed you can double your crypto balance via XeniumX partner. 100% deposit match on Digitalxbit.io it's official announcement. Deal from today's morning for a 24h. How can I missed it...
It's a real good deal! Happy New Year for all and for team specially! The best thing is that the platform is started already. I am really satisfied with Devs action. Wish you not to decrease your temp!
brand new
brand new
Rather than serve the hasty, it is better to be first in the new than second on the beaten road. If someone has passed the way before you, then you are already the second. It is better to be the first than to be equal to others. That's why I'm here
We all have the same goal... Whatever happens at the end when it launched. Invest or no. We'll all be pleased I beleive. Crazy how people are sleeping on this gem.
You get what you think. Today, everybody wants to become rich on crypto, because most do not understand what to do and write about, and everybody does not understand the market. As the wolf of wall street said, everyone is cancer.
brand new
Rather than serve the hasty, it is better to be first in the new than second on the beaten road. If someone has passed the way before you, then you are already the second. It is better to be the first than to be equal to others. That's why I'm here
We all have the same goal... Whatever happens at the end when it launched. Invest or no. We'll all be pleased I beleive. Crazy how people are sleeping on this gem.
brand new
Already the New Year is walking around the world, and several dozen people are sitting and waiting for the announcements of the project.)) Team, at least congratulate us on the Upcoming new year. We congratulate you and wish the XeniumX project prosperity.
I am glad that people like us support the project. There must be announcements, regardless of the stage of project development, in order to support our community. The new year will bring new challenges to all of us.
brand new
Already the New Year is walking around the world, and several dozen people are sitting and waiting for the announcements of the project.)) Team, at least congratulate us on the Upcoming new year. We congratulate you and wish the XeniumX project prosperity.
I am glad that people like us support the project. There must be announcements, regardless of the stage of project development, in order to support our community. The new year will bring new challenges to all of us.
brand new
I'm using Coingecko, current data is:
Price $0.00698496
Total supply 1 000 000 000
Capitalization $6.984 millions
So, top 500 if be correct. About Eos xemx team have such offer, you can buy on the website, if I'm right. It really support the price.
brand new
Do you know that XeniumX macketcap is up to 7 usd millions? I've missed such fact. That's good news that we are in top 400 already. Now team can satisfy anything in development. I am strongly confident that we will succeed. No doubts about this at all.
Is it true? CMC proved information? Let's check. Devs should do the system of sale like it was for Eos. When you buy it - you buy it by marker price. They were correlating data from the biggest exchanges
I'm using Coingecko, current data is:
Price $0.00698496
Total supply 1 000 000 000
Capitalization $6.984 millions
So, top 500 if be correct. About Eos xemx team have such offer, you can buy on the website, if I'm right. It really support the price.
brand new
Do you know that XeniumX macketcap is up to 7 usd millions? I've missed such fact. That's good news that we are in top 400 already. Now team can satisfy anything in development. I am strongly confident that we will succeed. No doubts about this at all.
Is it true? CMC proved information? Let's check. Devs should do the system of sale like it was for Eos. When you buy it - you buy it by marker price. They were correlating data from the biggest exchanges
brand new
brand new
Hello All,

I wish the marketplace had a section where physical goods could be sold as well.  In this digital age, an e-commerce coin should be just that and allow for all types of goods and services to be offered to the public.  I wish you all the success in the coming 2021 and hope to see some change Wink

Cheers,
Waya

Happy NY Waya! The main goal of Xeniumx ecommerce platform I think is not to create a marketplace for goods. It will be a decentralized platform where will be listed few own and a lot of other projects with ecommerce directions. Some of them can be really nice for buying/selling goods.
brand new
I've missed that XEMX marketplace information website was launched few days ago by link: https://xemx.info
It will contain all marketplace information + portal links where users can use services and buy / sell digital products and services. First products are already there  Smiley
brand new
Binance Launchpad is the exclusive platform for launching an initial token offering among projects selected by Binance. Binance is launching one/two projects per month. Project should be very good to be listed. XeniumX should try.
Wow idk about this. Yeah hopefully we can grow numbers, especially after platform will start to add new projects and especially own. Bro don't invest what you can't afford to lose. No one should go bankrupt because of crypto, especially not in short term... I haven't doubts of xxeniumx atm
Pages:
Jump to: