Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] ⭐️ XENIUMX ⭐️ ⚡ Digital Asset eCommerce Token ⚡ ⭐️ - page 3. (Read 3758 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Don't you expect news by the 7th? We are also waiting for a Christmas gift from the team. I no longer check the XeniumX course often as I did before. I remain loyal to the team and the project. Price need a boost and only successful news can do it now.
brand new
How to buy a XEMX in the conditions of exorbitant Ethereum commissions. Start a Fiat exchange and buy usdt, then transfer it to any exchange in the tron blockchain with a zero commission. There you buy and store until the return of Ethereum commissions to an adequate state.
It's a good suggestion due to lots of exchanges where XEMX listed support the usdt. But after buying you will hold your tokens on the exchange's wallet till fees won't be normal, you're exactly right!
usdt is literally the worst stablecoin, money printer go brrrr.
if tether doesn't provide papers until 14th of January it's going to be over for them.
brand new
With the launch of the platform Xemx will launch new native DeFi products is it true? Platform launched where is the products? How to try/
brand new
How to buy a XEMX in the conditions of exorbitant Ethereum commissions. Start a Fiat exchange and buy usdt, then transfer it to any exchange in the tron blockchain with a zero commission. There you buy and store until the return of Ethereum commissions to an adequate state.
It's a good suggestion due to lots of exchanges where XEMX listed support the usdt. But after buying you will hold your tokens on the exchange's wallet till fees won't be normal, you're exactly right!
brand new
brand new
I tried it today, bought 15k tokens, there were no problems, I can recommend this service. Simple interface, tokens were withdrawn very quickly. I have to withdraw in the morning, when there was still no such collapse in the ETH network. I'm not sure if you will be able to withdraw tokens quickly now.
I am trying to deposit on this site but it not works, MEW asking space fee. Most likely you're right, you will have to wait. Are you just holding? Can I stake the tokens?
Yes, you can use digitalxremit.com for XEMX staking. I prefer common holding  Grin Token will growth this year with all the market together. Also the fees are so high now to transfer your tokens.
brand new
I tried it today, bought 15k tokens, there were no problems, I can recommend this service. Simple interface, tokens were withdrawn very quickly. I have to withdraw in the morning, when there was still no such collapse in the ETH network. I'm not sure if you will be able to withdraw tokens quickly now.
I am trying to deposit on this site but it not works, MEW asking space fee. Most likely you're right, you will have to wait. Are you just holding? Can I stake the tokens?
brand new
What do yuo think about DAO here? Is it possible? Giving too much authority to someone whose only value is his BNF stack would be like giving Paris Hilton a place on the board of Tesla. Wouldn't make much sense business wise. I do not prefer few councils, strong community is much better.
brand new
Now the madness is going on around, network fees have grown to $ 100-120. This is inconceivable! The market rushes in full swing up, alts should not lag behind. Team can't delay products launch now.
The fee for gas is prohibitive for Ethereum. Definitely need to ignore transfers now id you do not want to lose your money. Next time, Xeniumx, next time.
brand new
Now the madness is going on around, network fees have grown to $ 100-120. This is inconceivable! The market rushes in full swing up, alts should not lag behind. Team can't delay products launch now.
brand new
I am still new to trade, just 8 months back entered in Crypto world. I need to know which best trading web/app for such tokens like Xeniumx?
Is there risk to hold token on Probit? As I can see only seller there no buyer ever. Also not a real pumping.
DigitalXbit.io is project's own exchange and trading platform, recently launched and now live, that’s where I’ll be heading it’s a great site and secure. It's the easiest and safest way to buy XEMX now.
Is it not risky to use it? What is there to say good afternoon. No any sign of upside movement from a week, not even a single trade on platform. If you think I can trust okay buddy, I wanna to buy 50k
brand new
I am still new to trade, just 8 months back entered in Crypto world. I need to know which best trading web/app for such tokens like Xeniumx?
Is there risk to hold token on Probit? As I can see only seller there no buyer ever. Also not a real pumping.
DigitalXbit.io is project's own exchange and trading platform, recently launched and now live, that’s where I’ll be heading it’s a great site and secure. It's the easiest and safest way to buy XEMX now.
Is it not risky to use it? What is there to say good afternoon. No any sign of upside movement from a week, not even a single trade on platform. If you think I can trust okay buddy, I wanna to buy 50k
brand new
brand new
brand new
Seems this pool are for small investors. But 7 days it's a good opportunity. I can't remind a pool with such maturity term. Always it starts from 25-30 days and more. Week it's a good deal man. Check it.
I'm trying to avoid KYC and be anonymous in crypto world, so, it's not a change for my. I'm already holding XEMX and current list of DEXs allows me to buy without any verifications. All we have a different prejudice and I am who I am. Be anonymous my friend..
brand new
What is the APY for staking? I'm staking in few projects but looking for high APY rates. And what about period of staking? Short-term staking I prefer more  Cheesy
Staking means you can earn growth by placing Xeniumx tokens into the Staking pool. I remind that KYC is required. You may Stake for a minimum of 7 days and receive 2% growth, max  25,000 xemx per stake. APY depends on staking term, follow the website and check available staking plans.
2% it's no so much, but for a 7 days... I will check, exactly. Are you in pool? Btw 25k it's so small amount with a curent XEMX price. I need 10-15 stakes hahaha
Seems this pool are for small investors. But 7 days it's a good opportunity. I can't remind a pool with such maturity term. Always it starts from 25-30 days and more. Week it's a good deal man. Check it.
brand new
What is the APY for staking? I'm staking in few projects but looking for high APY rates. And what about period of staking? Short-term staking I prefer more  Cheesy
Staking means you can earn growth by placing Xeniumx tokens into the Staking pool. I remind that KYC is required. You may Stake for a minimum of 7 days and receive 2% growth, max  25,000 xemx per stake. APY depends on staking term, follow the website and check available staking plans.
2% it's no so much, but for a 7 days... I will check, exactly. Are you in pool? Btw 25k it's so small amount with a curent XEMX price. I need 10-15 stakes hahaha
brand new
brand new
I haven't used this exchange yet, but it looks like it's a regular CEX. The functions of the OTC platform are also available there, which will be useful for large investors. Trading is not very active yet, but most likely the advertising campaign has not been launched yet. Only project investors know about the exchange.
Team shared some useful links. I want to share with all of you:
xeniumx.com - purchase tokens
digitalxbit.io - our exchange
xemx.info - e-commerce site
digitalxplatinum.com - invest BTC
digitalxremit.com - xemx staking
Also staking is started, good opportunity for additional income nowadays.
brand new
I haven't used this exchange yet, but it looks like it's a regular CEX. The functions of the OTC platform are also available there, which will be useful for large investors. Trading is not very active yet, but most likely the advertising campaign has not been launched yet. Only project investors know about the exchange.
Team shared some useful links. I want to share with all of you:
xeniumx.com - purchase tokens
digitalxbit.io - our exchange
xemx.info - e-commerce site
digitalxplatinum.com - invest BTC
digitalxremit.com - xemx staking
Also staking is started, good opportunity for additional income nowadays.
Pages:
Jump to: