Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] ⭐️ XENIUMX ⭐️ ⚡ Digital Asset eCommerce Token ⚡ ⭐️ - page 6. (Read 3758 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
However, this is not yet a realistic representation because the daily volume is still too low, the fluctuations are still too strong. this may still change next year.
Trading volume will certainly increase if there are prerequisites for this. The team works for the result. But I don't want it to grow for another couple of months. It is important. This will allow us to buy even more.
brand new
However, this is not yet a realistic representation because the daily volume is still too low, the fluctuations are still too strong. this may still change next year.
brand new
Merry Christmas everyone i hope all we get chance to enjoy the weekends. Is the launch date today? Hopefully we can see a users inflow here in 2021. I mean it is necessary for the project's success
Yes, the guy said aboveside. When the time comes to launch the platform, we must all be active and support the team. In the meantime, my advice to the band members is that there are hundreds of projects that have been cheated, abandoned. There are a lot of people sitting there waiting to be offered a way out. Tell them about XeniumX.
We expect new projects to appear in the coming days. Yes, it can take weeks, but only such events can move the price up. And I'm looking forward to the promised apps from the team.
When they write about the launch of the platform in 1Q, I think about how much you can still buy before the growth starts. But the launch is now!!! Everyone has different financial options, everyone has different bags. I don't want it to grow for another couple of months. It is important. This will allow us to buy even more.
brand new
Merry Christmas everyone i hope all we get chance to enjoy the weekends. Is the launch date today? Hopefully we can see a users inflow here in 2021. I mean it is necessary for the project's success
Yes, the guy said aboveside. When the time comes to launch the platform, we must all be active and support the team. In the meantime, my advice to the band members is that there are hundreds of projects that have been cheated, abandoned. There are a lot of people sitting there waiting to be offered a way out. Tell them about XeniumX.
We expect new projects to appear in the coming days. Yes, it can take weeks, but only such events can move the price up. And I'm looking forward to the promised apps from the team.
brand new
brand new
brand new
I'm unhappy due to I haven't won the draw but I have an amazing news from team! New apps will be listed soon.
Marketplace portal launching in few hours. Users can register and start using saas applications from tomorrow onwards.
New Vendors can register their products and services as per categories from 29th December

As I said above about news  Grin Grin Grin . But the project is young, it will still be there. It's early in my opinion on the Binance. Fill your bags, no doubt you are here only to be convinced of the correctness of your choice. You, most of the band members, expect to be told the magic word and become rich.
brand new
I'm unhappy due to I haven't won the draw but I have an amazing news from team! New apps will be listed soon.
Marketplace portal launching in few hours. Users can register and start using saas applications from tomorrow onwards.
New Vendors can register their products and services as per categories from 29th December
brand new
What's the news? the team promised a release before the end of this year, but since there is more than enough work, it won't be a problem if this is pushed back to early 2021. I readt that XEMX is listed on 7 exchanges currently and in talks with some of the top exchanges including Binance. Can't be better for their token.
In telegram team said that should be a good news soon. I'm sure price will growth. Who will sell their tokens at this price? Anyone who wanted to sell has already sold. The rest will hold. The project is too good to sell now. Another thing is that if you need funds for development, then this step is justified
brand new
What's the news? the team promised a release before the end of this year, but since there is more than enough work, it won't be a problem if this is pushed back to early 2021. I readt that XEMX is listed on 7 exchanges currently and in talks with some of the top exchanges including Binance. Can't be better for their token.
brand new
Have the draw results published? It's December 24 today. I've bought tokens on $100 and can't wait the results. Anyone participated?
XENIUMX prize draw will tale place at 10pm UK  time. Still a few hours left to enter the draw. We need to understand the potential of Xeniumx.  If they manage to combine the blockchains of other projects, where the investor will be able to manage their cryptocurrencies from one platform, and artificial intelligence will optimize the revenue part, then this will be a bomb in the crypto world. We can see XENX at$ 10 and above. we can discuss a lot, draw conclusions and make assumptions. But I think the most beautiful phrase written by one of us is that we should conduct guerrilla marketing. The former will be rewarded in full.

I still find it hard to believe that the team is ready to give 100,000 to the lucky one. But I bought tokens and am taking part in the draw. What do you think, it would not be worth spending this money on the development of the project?
The creators of the project have at least 10 bitcoins just in case. People with such knowledge cannot come to such a project on enthusiasm alone. The fundamental financial base is there and they are handsome that they do not throw out all the cards at once. Team know what they are doin better than you.
brand new
Have the draw results published? It's December 24 today. I've bought tokens on $100 and can't wait the results. Anyone participated?
XENIUMX prize draw will tale place at 10pm UK  time. Still a few hours left to enter the draw. We need to understand the potential of Xeniumx.  If they manage to combine the blockchains of other projects, where the investor will be able to manage their cryptocurrencies from one platform, and artificial intelligence will optimize the revenue part, then this will be a bomb in the crypto world. We can see XENX at$ 10 and above. we can discuss a lot, draw conclusions and make assumptions. But I think the most beautiful phrase written by one of us is that we should conduct guerrilla marketing. The former will be rewarded in full.

I still find it hard to believe that the team is ready to give 100,000 to the lucky one. But I bought tokens and am taking part in the draw. What do you think, it would not be worth spending this money on the development of the project?
brand new
brand new
brand new
Fanaticm not good bro. Disappointment is possible too. Be ready for everything. I'm just sharing my thoughts.

There was already disappointment, there were huge losses, but it shows that I was not experienced. Today, it is not terrible to fail. How to make a profit. today it is important to be right-wing. If fate charges so much for teaching, then let these lessons be useful. Here, after all, not only knowledge is important, but also luck. XeniumX I met at the time of the deepest crypto crisis and I can't help but think that it was fate that threw the chance. Just three factors. professionalism, esotericism and the material part. It is difficult to explain, but when you are no longer afraid to make a mistake, or when there is nothing left to lose, then there is nothing left but faith No matter what happens, Hope for success is also a kind of commodity and it is better to Wake up with hope than to live boring, without Faith. So I am grateful to XeniumX for the meeting. Whatever happens, I'm already happy. I breathe, I have water, food and employment. If I made a mistake, it means that my intuition and knowledge are not sufficiently developed, but if I chose the right path, I will be rewarded. In any case, this is not a race for money, a test of your maturity.
brand new
People are excited for the recent bull market. Some moontalk is indeed flattering and we appreciate the trust those people have. The team continues to work on the platform development, and update coming. We are in the Christmas crunch 😁. Remember we should be patient.
Today, there are so many projects that have taken off on the hype, but there is no functionality behind them. They are like surfers, abandoned on a wave and many of them will be gone forever. Crypto from a hype turns into a competitive business, where the most intelligent and far-sighted will survive. XeniumX is among such projects, smart, popular and promising. Today, a lot of people are selling, but they want profit, here and now. They want to make it everywhere. XeniumX is like a spring that compresses, compresses, but Everything has a limit. The potential of the project says that this spring will shoot so that not only we will see the Moon, but also Mars and Jupiter. If you can support the project and the team with something, then buy XEMX while the others sell. If only the team has enough strength and energy to be in this business. Their professionalism is undeniable. because to conceive and implement such a project is worth both emotional and financial resources. Today we see the beginning of the biggest crypto movement in history. I'm a fanatic, I'll fill my bag. XEMX will enter the top crypto projects.

Fanaticm not good bro. Disappointment is possible too. Be ready for everything. I'm just sharing my thoughts.
brand new
People are excited for the recent bull market. Some moontalk is indeed flattering and we appreciate the trust those people have. The team continues to work on the platform development, and update coming. We are in the Christmas crunch 😁. Remember we should be patient.
Today, there are so many projects that have taken off on the hype, but there is no functionality behind them. They are like surfers, abandoned on a wave and many of them will be gone forever. Crypto from a hype turns into a competitive business, where the most intelligent and far-sighted will survive. XeniumX is among such projects, smart, popular and promising. Today, a lot of people are selling, but they want profit, here and now. They want to make it everywhere. XeniumX is like a spring that compresses, compresses, but Everything has a limit. The potential of the project says that this spring will shoot so that not only we will see the Moon, but also Mars and Jupiter. If you can support the project and the team with something, then buy XEMX while the others sell. If only the team has enough strength and energy to be in this business. Their professionalism is undeniable. because to conceive and implement such a project is worth both emotional and financial resources. Today we see the beginning of the biggest crypto movement in history. I'm a fanatic, I'll fill my bag. XEMX will enter the top crypto projects.
brand new
brand new
Market monitoring shows that XEMX is the most undervalued token on the market. If you doubt now, then in the near future doubts will turn into regret that you did not buy more.
However, blind faith must be confirmed. I sold bitcoin, spent it on the stock exchange, and learned to understand. For many, this project is the last chance. Although they say don't keep your eggs in one basket, I've never seen a better one. Go Xenium.
brand new
Market monitoring shows that XEMX is the most undervalued token on the market. If you doubt now, then in the near future doubts will turn into regret that you did not buy more.
Pages:
Jump to: