Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] ⭐️ XENIUMX ⭐️ ⚡ Digital Asset eCommerce Token ⚡ ⭐️ - page 5. (Read 3758 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Would team consider partnership with Binance? There launchpad program can give us the boost we need. Offer staking rewards to there users and it’s an Asian exchange very key for e-commerce to grow. Is it possible?
If you mean Binance listing, team are in talks with Binance at the moment, and I’m sure there will be other exchanges in xemx’s future including own one. Staking it's not a priority for e commerce platform but you never know what DeFi project can bring us in the future Shocked
Binance Launchpad is the exclusive platform for launching an initial token offering among projects selected by Binance. Binance is launching one/two projects per month. Project should be very good to be listed. XeniumX should try.
brand new
Would team consider partnership with Binance? There launchpad program can give us the boost we need. Offer staking rewards to there users and it’s an Asian exchange very key for e-commerce to grow. Is it possible?
If you mean Binance listing, team are in talks with Binance at the moment, and I’m sure there will be other exchanges in xemx’s future including own one. Staking it's not a priority for e commerce platform but you never know what DeFi project can bring us in the future Shocked
brand new
brand new
it's funny, but yeah we should calm down. I was pissed of but I doesnt help. Lets hope we will grow after launch
Btw did you guys see the news on Craig Wright... this mofo was able to convince the court to dismiss proof that he lied about his addresses, where the actually owner signed the addresses with “craig wright is a liar and a fraud and does not own these coins”

The creator of Bitcoin.
Why do some here still think in archaic ways? Haven't we learned that since blockchain technology we don't need to think about organizations in a traditional way of having managers and CEOs. That is so old school. Now we are building the future, where we own our assets.
Why do some still want to be controlled by some authority figure?

I hope xenium tries to do all the best. It tries to build an platform that boom e commerce. Now will they pull it off? We don't know, the first movers are often not successful. But they pave the way for innovation and new business models.
brand new
it's funny, but yeah we should calm down. I was pissed of but I doesnt help. Lets hope we will grow after launch
Btw did you guys see the news on Craig Wright... this mofo was able to convince the court to dismiss proof that he lied about his addresses, where the actually owner signed the addresses with “craig wright is a liar and a fraud and does not own these coins”

The creator of Bitcoin.
Why do some here still think in archaic ways? Haven't we learned that since blockchain technology we don't need to think about organizations in a traditional way of having managers and CEOs. That is so old school. Now we are building the future, where we own our assets.
Why do some still want to be controlled by some authority figure?
brand new
Don't know how the rest of December looks...but could be good doing some sort of marketing push, so as not to be overwhelmed by the BTC/ETH news, maybe some sort of recap of the year dev-wise, or a what we have to look forward to, or some AMA etc. Just to get the word circulating a bit.
Do project have any news or updates? Is the platform already up and running? I took part in the pre-sale and by now the price has dropped very much. What do you think about the project? Are there still prospects to return to the previous level?
Team keep a lot of people from asking the same questions over and over but we live in a 24h news cycle and unfortunately the further you get from publishing day the less of an impact a post/update has...so content has to be created continuously(that's what makes news and a lot of youtubers so shitty these days) . Therefore some regularity in external communication is key to attract new supporters/following and keep some momentum going. Are you following the twitter/medium pf XeniumX??
brand new
Don't know how the rest of December looks...but could be good doing some sort of marketing push, so as not to be overwhelmed by the BTC/ETH news, maybe some sort of recap of the year dev-wise, or a what we have to look forward to, or some AMA etc. Just to get the word circulating a bit.
Do project have any news or updates? Is the platform already up and running? I took part in the pre-sale and by now the price has dropped very much. What do you think about the project? Are there still prospects to return to the previous level?
Team keep a lot of people from asking the same questions over and over but we live in a 24h news cycle and unfortunately the further you get from publishing day the less of an impact a post/update has...so content has to be created continuously(that's what makes news and a lot of youtubers so shitty these days) . Therefore some regularity in external communication is key to attract new supporters/following and keep some momentum going. Are you following the twitter/medium pf XeniumX??
brand new
brand new
This project will grow. if the team needs funds for the development of the project, sell it, we will buy it off, those who believe will buy it and the price will be restored. You just make the platform. Those who believe are here today. Only stupid jump in search of profit. Team, you do, we will support you.

XEMX gonna be one of the most trending projects in 2021. Those who knows about XeniumX now and invest congrats guys. You are early adopters and gonna be rewarder hugely. Hope you're inside the boat.
Well, if no one from the team caught s virus and if the product release goes in accordance with the plan then I believe all will be good. But if there is any internal delays then it is obvious you are also affected
brand new
This project will grow. if the team needs funds for the development of the project, sell it, we will buy it off, those who believe will buy it and the price will be restored. You just make the platform. Those who believe are here today. Only stupid jump in search of profit. Team, you do, we will support you.

XEMX gonna be one of the most trending projects in 2021. Those who knows about XeniumX now and invest congrats guys. You are early adopters and gonna be rewarder hugely. Hope you're inside the boat.
brand new
brand new
And eventually, all the money in the world will go into crypto. There will be tens of thousands of new projects, many of them will not be useful to anyone. It will be impossible to remember the name of all of them. It will be easier to learn Chinese or Russian than to try to understand thousands of new projects, but aggregators will make life easier. This will be the second stage of Crypto development. The aggregator will be able to make life easier for the user in the crypto space. I'm not talking about a specific aggregator, but a General trend. If the aggregator is able to facilitate use, then it automatically takes over the potential of the products offering in its composition. This means that its value should be ten times greater than the value of the products it offers.
If you have familiarized yourself with white paper, then you know that the project carries a valuable product and will become a launching pad for many other projects. That is why I support and I am here.
Hence the conclusion. It is not necessary to pursue a separate project now, now you need to look in the direction of aggregates. They accumulate in the near future a significant potential of all projects, offering the user one solution on one platform. This is called DeFi 2.0 If today someone is thinking about the price, then be happy, for such a chance xeniumx will solve one of the main questions of users. Manage your finances from a single platform. Many have not yet seen the full potential of the project. When the idea of the team and the prospects for the development of crypto became clear to me, then the puzzle was formed. We have an exciting,exciting future ahead of us. XEMX will be in demand. And you will be rich. Patience. Good Luck And Good Health.
Very interesting thoughts, if in general, I cannot but agree with you. Defi is the future and in MeniumX it is realized as best as it can. I expect demand to rise, as you said. The launch of the platform showed an increase in price.
brand new
And eventually, all the money in the world will go into crypto. There will be tens of thousands of new projects, many of them will not be useful to anyone. It will be impossible to remember the name of all of them. It will be easier to learn Chinese or Russian than to try to understand thousands of new projects, but aggregators will make life easier. This will be the second stage of Crypto development. The aggregator will be able to make life easier for the user in the crypto space. I'm not talking about a specific aggregator, but a General trend. If the aggregator is able to facilitate use, then it automatically takes over the potential of the products offering in its composition. This means that its value should be ten times greater than the value of the products it offers.
If you have familiarized yourself with white paper, then you know that the project carries a valuable product and will become a launching pad for many other projects. That is why I support and I am here.
Hence the conclusion. It is not necessary to pursue a separate project now, now you need to look in the direction of aggregates. They accumulate in the near future a significant potential of all projects, offering the user one solution on one platform. This is called DeFi 2.0 If today someone is thinking about the price, then be happy, for such a chance xeniumx will solve one of the main questions of users. Manage your finances from a single platform. Many have not yet seen the full potential of the project. When the idea of the team and the prospects for the development of crypto became clear to me, then the puzzle was formed. We have an exciting,exciting future ahead of us. XEMX will be in demand. And you will be rich. Patience. Good Luck And Good Health.
brand new
brand new
 I’m in support ofxeniumx and I will continue to pray for the spirit of wisdom and understanding between you and your team. And for us that invested in project's dreams I pray for good rewards at the end of the tunnel.
brand new
brand new
I bought 5k xemx on Xeniumx.com and sent them to Digital X Remit a few days ago and they are still sat there pending. Once they are released and land in DXR I will be staking them. Hope that explains matters better.
brand new
Are you following btc rally? In thinking about the future:  The number of bitcoins will be inexorably reduced, as the influx of new users and the aging of the first investors will lead to the loss of the majority of bitcoins over the next 20-30 years. The real reasonable amount of bitcoins will be about 12 million units, Almost all of them will be concentrated in the hands of mega corporations and the cost will be prohibitively high. More than a million dollars, if by that time the dollar will have at least some equivalent.
Any amount invested in BTC is meaningful. 0.01 BTC even will eventually be worth a lot in 10 years or so. now you see the movements...
By buying bitcoin today, you can ensure life for many years to come. Further, the tokenization of the world will lead to a huge surge in all kinds of digital products. The creation of digital currencies by States on their own blockchains will force them to be integrated into Ethereum in the future. Yes, I think the Ethereum blockchain is the most advanced, and no matter how many others are created, they will all be compatible. Next, there will be a digital revolution and the whole world will be tokenized. In the beginning, it will reach the point of absurdity, for example, your dog will have a token, your sneakers too, gasoline, electricity, absolutely everything. Chaos will ensue. Digitization of the stock market will entail a huge infusion into the Crypto industry.
brand new
Are you following btc rally? In thinking about the future:  The number of bitcoins will be inexorably reduced, as the influx of new users and the aging of the first investors will lead to the loss of the majority of bitcoins over the next 20-30 years. The real reasonable amount of bitcoins will be about 12 million units, Almost all of them will be concentrated in the hands of mega corporations and the cost will be prohibitively high. More than a million dollars, if by that time the dollar will have at least some equivalent.
Any amount invested in BTC is meaningful. 0.01 BTC even will eventually be worth a lot in 10 years or so. now you see the movements...
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: