Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 31. (Read 95823 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
i would appreciate XIOS whitepaper, where can i get that please
Activity: 238
AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5
Based on what I get in the discord, it's only suprnova that accidentally forked. Most wallets and Yobit are on the same chain.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Mmh doesn't seem to get resolved any time soon unfortunately..
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
Just pushed my local copy of the source to github.
https://github.com/davembg/xios

Beware of the multiple forks, send coins in small amounts first and confirm before sending large amounts.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hmm, is the block explorer up to date ? There seems to be a fork going on from what I see

EDIT:

Confirmed.. Block explorer is on it's own fork, Suprnova own fork and Yobit own fork

Nice!
it seems suprnova is on the wrong chain. Yobit and all my VPS with the MN are on the same chain
Activity: 6
I have mined on xios.suprnova.cc, and there was no succecfull transaction in 24 hours from the pool to my wallet! Pls help
2LnjSpWuVpFiQQeDHuHSYnNkRJmMAx7bEC

Activity: 13
Hmm, is the block explorer up to date ? There seems to be a fork going on from what I see

EDIT:

Confirmed.. Block explorer is on it's own fork, Suprnova own fork and Yobit own fork

Nice!
Can you explain that to me? I dont understand what you are saying , thanks
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

EDIT:

Nice!
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

When will the new updated wallet be released ?

Masternode count is now 461 .
Activity: 14
Fair enough, since you've been polite I'll leave. I don't have anything against you either.

No worries we are all acting immature.  Smiley

I just want to support Xios thats all  Grin
Activity: 196
Fair enough, since you've been polite I'll leave. I don't have anything against you either.
Okay sure you did not sell in a Loss.

Don't worry I understand your frustration. Sometimes you just want to put your point across.

I have done that many times too before.

I would say just do not take it personally anything here.

Anything you want ? just let us know If you need any help or anything like that.

Our Community will try to help you at least I will. We are trying to grow now and we want others to talk also.

Now we are just trying to move Xios forward and you can at least Trust me when I say I do not have anything against you.

It's really not hard to get,

1.You say one thing which is a lie, that I'm fudding because I sold at a loss.

2. I prove otherwise.

3. You and your mates reply ranging from "You're showing off" to "It was probably only $30". Quoting me.

4. I reply to these,so do you lot, the whole thing fills a few pages.

5. Then you retards ask why I'm still here.

6. Your shitcoin thread gets trashed.

Do I give a fuck, no. Do I care if there's 5-6 people joining in? No. It's the most activity that's happened with this coin since the wallet was supposed to come out and the "dev" fucked off.
Actually that is a good project too.

I was just being sarcastic because its a program that does buying a selling for you.

but more for people who stay very busy.

I am sure you have all day to watch your $30 go up and down all day long.

And when you go down to $20 you sell and spend your time and life fudding that forum for life

But I was talking about coins, why bring up a trading bot, am I missing something?

Not being sarcy I'm genuinely trying to understand your point.

Okay I am asking nicely. I think you are just feeling like you have to fight against everyone.
You don't think you are a Nuisance ?
Filling up 80% of this forum.
Most people are thinking okay either invest or What Do you want from us ? Do you want your money back ?
Or you want to play good cop and make a case about coins that did not farewell for you or were not worthwhile for you.

What is that you Want ?

I can tell you what I want.

I want this coin to grow. I want to help build this community you see.
There are many of us that want to do that including new investors.
We see a good future considering the positive aspects.

I do not hate you but is it fair that you are doing 80% of the talking here.
Sure it is free forum. You can make as many comments you want.
And I respect your opinion and all the negative views you have.

Take 2 mins and think of what you want to accomplish and I can give you my honest suggestion.

I just want to end this and move forward

I was just being sarcastic because its a program that does buying a selling for you.

And when you go down to $20 you sell and spend your time and life fudding that forum for life

It's not fud if it's true and I told you it was 4k Xios at 44k but hey, you keep saying you don't believe, then you believe me when I link the post saying I sold but then I'm showing off, which is it?

You can say I'm fudding all day but I'm approaching this with much better intentions than you are. I'm not lying or moving the goal posts like you are, if you were confident in Xios you wouldn't need to do that.

But I was talking about coins, why bring up a trading bot, am I missing something?

Not being sarcy I'm genuinely trying to understand your point.
maybe you can participate in this one

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17180502

Cheesy

No I tried several times to try and get your point but I have to admit you've lost me.

Pages:
Jump to: