Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 30. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 422
https://coinsmarkets.com/news.php

Xios (Xios) multiple fork

Time : 2017-11-20

There is multiple fork on Xios coin we are checking with the dev for possible solution

Okay, I said I'd leave this thread but I saw this on Coinsmarkets and saw the complaints on here, it appears (I'm guessing) someone forked the coin without telling the exchanges, maybe when the new Github was opened.

They are operating on different chains now it seems, so some people are sending their coins into thin air. Monumental fuckup if this is the case.

And no before anyone pipes up I'm not spreading fud, just explaining what it looks like to me.

If you are right, What will happen with my XIOS? I sent over 1000 Xios

If your wallet is'nt on the right chain, your XIOS coins are lost. Maybe on of the mining pools with some hashpower forked.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
 Huh Huh Huh
I withdraw XIOS from YOBIT , 3 days ago , and the coins never arrived in my wallet...
----
2017-11-19 00:08:36
633.79952276 XIOS
81063e28545728e2a0cd6ddbdb790dad166674360a582b1ad2aea162016688f2
----
I open a ticket with the Yobit support , but they d'ont even answer... Angry
my wallet - 2Ua9VBhrJhd8AuXGXTBuUGTD1k9Hq3rX8F
----
Anyone knows if I have a chance to get my coins ?
Thks
Activity: 8

There is multiple fork on Xios coin we are checking with the dev for possible solution

Okay, I said I'd leave this thread but I saw this on Coinsmarkets and saw the complaints on here, it appears (I'm guessing) someone forked the coin without telling the exchanges, maybe when the new Github was opened.

They are operating on different chains now it seems, so some people are sending their coins into thin air. Monumental fuckup if this is the case.

And no before anyone pipes up I'm not spreading fud, just explaining what it looks like to me.

If you are right, What will happen with my XIOS? I sent over 1000 Xios
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 4
I tried send 1 XIOS to my wallet on PC (XIOS v2.1.0.3-60025). It didn't come.
I tried send to address: 2ZtS7YDjNsFReWWF2uADit2xu4eyEaoPnt

From yobit sending: STATUS COMPLETED
2017-11-21 05:46:07 1.00000000 XIOS id: 31ef8e42cc3f8ed95968b3cab61629c64ca372483f640ce82695bcf20276ae74

This morning i send next 1.01 XIOS to address: 2Nqao73GznLq3ZFJmM21BzHdzwze6vwbcg
Yobit: STATUS COMPLETED
2017-11-21 09:59:39 1.01000000 XIOS id: 932088325db56f5577ed09565d89521b6dcdda96f7b75a74ca0c4c1b1888bc42

and this too didn't come.

Submitted to YoBit support
 Embarrassed
Activity: 8
I have problem with sending XIOS
I did not receive my XIOS when Sending XIOS from yobit.net
Activity: 554
Merit: 175
XIOS is falling and falling and falling...what is wrong with?
Activity: 210
Sending XIOS from yobit to my wallet worked just fine for me right now.
Activity: 4
Sending XIOS from yobit.net doesn't work  Embarrassed
Activity: 238
AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5
Xios is working perfectly fine  Cool
My 23 masternodes are staking well. Quite a lot of XIOS coming my way. Look forward to the wallet updates coming.
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
Website is working, blockexplorer is working, my masternode is working, new dev is on board and now can go Xios up to the moon. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
My Masternode is running from 28.10. until now. I have every day rewards.

Must I update the wallet? Or do something because the fork.
Activity: 14
Lol Audiopolis creating multiple accounts again??

Say what you want and keep wasting time "warning" everyone. You have been given answers to the "premine," the large initial block rewards, and all other concerns. If it wasn't satisfactory then sell and move on.

I was one of the one who got in on the early mining. My $150 mining rig rental deposit netted me a decent amount of coins. This coin had petahash thrown at it, it was crazy.

I'm holding as my $150 investment is still worth about 20x that currently and if I lose the $150 then oh well.

Many successful coins start as a fork of another, would you like me to make you a list?
Many successful coins have large initial block rewards, would you like a list of those coins as well?

Everyone here has been warned so thanks..... But are you that butt hurt you have to keep coming back and back and back???

I appreciate everyone's concern for my well being and my investment haha. Like any of you shlts give 2 faks about anyone else. You're just mad you bought high and sold low. Don't succumb to fomo and don't invest more than you're comfortably willing to lose. Looks like you guys broke both rule #1 and #2 by the amount of complaining that's going on.

Again thanks for the warning and the genuine concern for our investments. Your advice will be taken into consideration. Smiley

Such denial. I only have one account, and that is this account. I only just came back to check on the situation.  Wink
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
Hi! Is not the translation of the coins from Yobit on the local wallet, made 20.11.2017. On different computers installed wallets. all different the synchronization with the network. Endured a file wallet.dat, but there is no incoming transaction. Txid issued Yobit in one of the purses visible, but coins are not received.

Yobit (your your wallet) are likely on different chains.

Try send 1 XIOS to Youbit and see it it arrives.
It it doesn't, dump everything in your data directory EXCEPT for the wallet.dat file and re-sync.

Without a valid block explorer, it's tough to tell what is what with this coin.
**EDIT found a valid block explorer - use it to see what's going-on with your coins.
https://prohashing.com/explorer/Xioscoin/
Activity: 3
Hi! Is not the translation of the coins from Yobit on the local wallet, made 20.11.2017. On different computers installed wallets. all different the synchronization with the network. Endured a file wallet.dat, but there is no incoming transaction. Txid issued Yobit in one of the purses visible, but coins are not received.
Activity: 13
Hello guys. Can someone explain me. I made a tranfer from my wallet to yobit 19.11.2017 and it was ok. I recieved it.  Than i made another transfer today 20.11.2017 and didnt recieve it.
Yobit has a lot of issues with deposits and withdrawals in general. Or wallets on maintenance... Try their support, and look up with the Block Explorer.
Activity: 55
Hello guys. Can someone explain me. I made a tranfer from my wallet to yobit 19.11.2017 and it was ok. I recieved it.  Than i made another transfer today 20.11.2017 and didnt recieve it.
Pages:
Jump to: