Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 37. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
XIOS Developer
Hey everyone, I know most of you are upset with me not being around much lately. As most of you may know, my mother has become very ill and things have been tough for me and the family lately. I will resume development on my side when the time permits, and I apologize for any inconvenience my recent absence has caused. POSMonkey and mastertrader777 have been working together with some other devs to help carry things along as I've been away the last week. I have faith in the community to stick together and continue to push for Xios as I will be back in the next few weeks. The github has been disabled due to a report being filed that claimed we were in violation of the TOS, and for whatever reason, they will not undo the suspension. A new github will be created and the problem will be fixed. Thanks for everyone's patience and dedication to the Xios project.

New alternative xios blockexplorer: http://xios.prenges.rocks/
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
This is the time where you buy the dip and wait for the community to take over. Looks risky but it's worth. If i had any money now, i'd do it. The coin looks to good to waste AFAIS. OFC, this is not an investment advice.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Potential is so huge.
I bought another good amount today. The price is a steal Smiley
Activity: 13
Community is spreading positivity right now, we are holding together dont worry. Join us in Discord! Progress is ongoing Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Still here Wink

Not going anywhere...

I think the Github was either reported or DDOS'ed ...one of the two.

Causing panic by the looks of it.

Oh well, FUD it up yall.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Welcome back, old pal! How's the wallet update going? :^)

It's coming along mate.

Want to make this interesting?

Lets both put $2000 USD into Escrow with a trusted party...

If I'm unable to come through with a wallet update using another developer ( within a week ) - seeing as how ButterRose is having Family Heath issues...you win $2000 USD, and have the last laugh...

If I am able to come through with a wallet update for both Windows and Mac WITH the new updated source with bug fixes and such, along with some new upcoming features (within a week ) I earn your $2000 and I buy XIOS with it - and then I donate it to the community fund.

All legit and broadcasted on the blockchain.

I'm already holding the community wallet funds nice and safe...so how about you put your money where your mouth is...AND I'LL DO THE SAME.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

PS: Add me on Instagram Wink

https://www.instagram.com/mastertrader_777/

Activity: 94
Seems like a lot of people agree the generation of block rewards was pretty unfair.

Block Rewards
1,333 coins rewarded from block 1 to 1440.
1441 to 3440 (33.3 coins)
3441 to 9441 (3.3 coins)
Forever mining at 1.33 coin block after block 9,442th-500,000th block
After that 1 coin per block forever
Maturity: 30 blocks
Target Block-time: 1 minute/block
Difficulty Re-Target: 4 blocks

How long until 1,333 block rewards were gone? A few days? That accounts for more than 50% of circulating supply in only a few days. Then after that the block rewards dropped from 1333 to 33 LOL.

Seems like this was only meant for a few lucky peopls and devs, and now it seems the main dev is inactive. Booked the profits and left lol...
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
xios seems to be dead. butter rose 7 days inactivity. where the hell is he/she? we need updates, or xios will crash to extinction.
Activity: 3
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Activity: 144
Activity: 50
Activity: 5
Hi  Folk, whats is the governance protocol?
Github repo shut down.

Rip in peace.

What's the point closing the repo even if it's a scam? It's free anyway.

Can you find any other point?

My masternode also stop working after GitHub closed

Can not understand why your MN stopped working because the repo is closed , also there is a chance for the repo to get closed is by reporting it, causing panic = panic dump
but then again we never know, since we are in cryptoland anything is possible , but one dev coins are risky..!
It was coincidence, masternode still not working, still "not in Masternodes list"
Activity: 14
Still here Wink

Not going anywhere...

Oh well, FUD it up yall.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Welcome back, old pal! How's the wallet update going? :^)
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Still here Wink

Not going anywhere...

Oh well, FUD it up yall.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
MasterTrader really represents Xios well - so professional.

A scammy P&D coin if I've ever seen one.

I respond to the trolls with the same disrespect the bestow on me.

I'm not the dev, so i'll take to you clowns the way I want to.

I'm not here to fluff up or hype up shit.

I don't lie about anything either.

You guys took a month to figure out it was a crave clone, when presented with the accusation, it was confirmed.

What more do you guys want?

Me to pump and make you guys rich? YES! Let's make this happen!

Sorry that's not my mission...its to help build XIOS up with my personal resources, to be a very incentivized and profitable Masternode Cryptocurrency.

That is it...
Activity: 14
Github repo shut down.

Rip in peace.

Probably to give them a little extra time next time around.
Activity: 37
Github repo shut down.

Rip in peace.

Can not understand why your MN stopped working because the repo is closed , also there is a chance for the repo to get closed is by reporting it, causing panic = panic dump
but then again we never know, since we are in cryptoland anything is possible , but one dev coins are risky..!
Github repo shut down.

Rip in peace.

Activity: 196
Thank you Audiopolis btw, I was actually contemplating getting back in for quite a large amount, even after the bot pump until your post woke me up.
Pages:
Jump to: