Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 33. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I was actually taking photos of the bot pumping that I said would ruin this coin, and I was right so fuck off.  Grin

hahahahahahahahaa   wow "Where Am I ? "  

I really hope you are 16

Do you think the Federal Reserve is printing free money and giving to the bot to pump Xios ?
The money has to come from somewhere.
No one can create money or print it for free.

You have no idea what you're talking about. There were 100s of comments on Yobit pointing out the bot pump, it was very noticeable and made the coin toxic even on Yobit ffs.

And what has bot pumping got to do with money printing/creation? Those two things are not related, think before you post.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I was actually taking photos of the bot pumping that I said would ruin this coin, and I was right so fuck off.  Grin

hahahahahahahahaa   wow "Where Am I ? "  

I really hope you are 16

Do you think the Federal Reserve is printing free money and giving to the bot to pump Xios ?
The money has to come from somewhere.
No one can create money or print it for free.

There's some weird pumping action going on YoBit, a bot buying 0.275 Xios at a time, I don't know who's doing it but if it appears Xios is being pumped by someone, I sold off a portion because it's going to come back down hard when they dump.  Sad

If it's someone who thinks they're helping Xios by doing this, you're not, people are noticing. Makes it look like a pump and dump coin.

Here you go, here was the first sell.

Price tanked shortly after, it was 44k at the time I sold, I'll look for the second sell if you want.

Bear in mind I bought at 3k on coinsmarkets, so you can add that "you're just butthurt" narrative to the rest of the bullshit pile bagholder.

WOW dude a 71 coin sell? Call the boss and put your two weeks in. Haha but seriously your contradicting yourself. You say you bought low and sold high yet your still soooooooo salty. Why?

Oh that's right you broke rule 1 and 2 and you lost money. You fell prey to FOMO and then you sold for a loss. Invested more than you were willing to lose, hence why you spend so much time here right? It was a poor investment choice by yourself, but its ok as long as you learn.

It's just the amount of energy you putting into to 'warning" people about this new coin is laughable.

It's a new coin who would have thought that this was a risk??? Everyone investing in this coin should know the risks, including yourself.

Thanks for being Captain Obvious though, I'm going to request you get promoted to staff sergeant obvious for going above and beyond.

Seriously though, your efforts to warn the community are warranted. Those who still hold do so on their own accord and have made up their minds accordingly.

No I sold  4k Xios. Screenshot was taken after the sell. I told you I sold at 44k.

No one is here to debate who sold high , who sold low

You need to grow up mate.

**stomps his high heels, "look at my photo that was me selling at *** price***

Cheers ~

There we all cheered for you Smiley

Except you two both bought up that exact thing that's why I responded. You get disproven time and time again, then you move the goalposts. Like Audiopolis said, mental gymnastics.

Sad really.

Haha I told you I mined these coins early and I said I'm still up 20x. But whatever, spouting facts like that are about as significant as your 4k sell...... If you did then congrats, I seriously hope you made profit off this coin. I sold enough to cover my initial investment. I'm happy to sit and hold. I'm not salty at all as I took the right steps to ensure I wouldn't take a loss.

Apparently you did too, I just don't understand your desire to continue posting here.

I'm not saying anything other than you are contradicting yourself. I'm far from delusional, I even stated your warnings were warranted and I thanked you for the effort you put forth to warn others. I never said this was a winner or that it wasn't a risk, quite the opposite. I've just struggled to understand your need to hang around this forum and why you are so upset yet claim you aren't.

So answer me this. Why are you so committed to continue posting here if you did indeed sell for a profit? What is your motivation?

Keep fighting that good fight though I guess. I don't care either way, I just like to clown on clowns like you.

I keep posting because people keep quoting me and still lying.

You guys said I said I sold at a loss, I proved the opposite. What's so hard to understand?

You make a claim, it gets disproven, what else do you expect?

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
There's some weird pumping action going on YoBit, a bot buying 0.275 Xios at a time, I don't know who's doing it but if it appears Xios is being pumped by someone, I sold off a portion because it's going to come back down hard when they dump.  Sad

If it's someone who thinks they're helping Xios by doing this, you're not, people are noticing. Makes it look like a pump and dump coin.

Price tanked shortly after, it was 44k at the time I sold, I'll look for the second sell if you want.

Bear in mind I bought at 3k on coinsmarkets, so you can add that "you're just butthurt" narrative to the rest of the bullshit pile bagholder.

WOW dude a 71 coin sell? Call the boss and put your two weeks in. Haha but seriously your contradicting yourself. You say you bought low and sold high yet your still soooooooo salty. Why?

Oh that's right you broke rule 1 and 2 and you lost money. You fell prey to FOMO and then you sold for a loss. Invested more than you were willing to lose, hence why you spend so much time here right? It was a poor investment choice by yourself, but its ok as long as you learn.

It's just the amount of energy you putting into to 'warning" people about this new coin is laughable.

It's a new coin who would have thought that this was a risk??? Everyone investing in this coin should know the risks, including yourself.

Thanks for being Captain Obvious though, I'm going to request you get promoted to staff sergeant obvious for going above and beyond.

Seriously though, your efforts to warn the community are warranted. Those who still hold do so on their own accord and have made up their minds accordingly.

No I sold  4k Xios. Screenshot was taken after the sell. I told you I sold at 44k.

Cheers ~

Except you two both bought up that exact thing that's why I responded. You get disproven time and time again, then you move the goalposts. Like Audiopolis said, mental gymnastics.

Sad really.

Haha I told you I mined these coins early and I said I'm still up 20x. But whatever, spouting facts like that are about as significant as your 4k sell...... If you did then congrats, I seriously hope you made profit off this coin. I sold enough to cover my initial investment. I'm happy to sit and hold. I'm not salty at all as I took the right steps to ensure I wouldn't take a loss.

Apparently you did too, I just don't understand your desire to continue posting here.

I'm not saying anything other than you are contradicting yourself. I'm far from delusional, I even stated your warnings were warranted and I thanked you for the effort you put forth to warn others. I never said this was a winner or that it wasn't a risk, quite the opposite. I've just struggled to understand your need to hang around this forum and why you are so upset yet claim you aren't.

So answer me this. Why are you so committed to continue posting here if you did indeed sell for a profit? What is your motivation?

Keep fighting that good fight though I guess. I don't care either way, I just like to clown on clowns like you.

https://i.imgur.com/cfDauqo.jpg

Cool story bro I sold 37k around that price....... I love internet facts from people I don't know.

Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself. If you did sell at that price why are you still here complaining? You keep contradicting yourself.

It's not because you took a loss right, because you clearly have made it evident you didn't break rule 1 or 2? And don't give me some BS about protecting unaware newbs from making poor investments. You don't care about any newbs on the internet and if you do your a fool.

IT's obvious why you are still here...

Yea mikebacker. I have never seen such a pathetic person in my whole life.

Cheesy

This guy is here everyday all day haha not even invested. Common guys like even my girl friend is laughing.

Like taking photos of buy sell order lmfaoooo

I do'nt know what to say anymore,

Btw, I'm not complaining, I'm just posting info about  Xios, you are complaining about that info being out there.

Just ignore it if you're happy with your Xios.

Cool story bro I sold 37k around that price....... I love internet facts from people I don't know.

Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself. If you did sell at that price why are you still here complaining? You keep contradicting yourself.

It's not because you took a loss right, because you clearly have made it evident you didn't break rule 1 or 2? And don't give me some BS about protecting unaware newbs from making poor investments. You don't care about any newbs on the internet and if you do your a fool.

Did you read what I wrote along with the screenshot?

So you're saying I said I sold at the time but really didn't sell ? Lol, okay then mate.

Fucking delusional bagholders.  Grin

Cheers ~

Sad really.

https://i.imgur.com/cfDauqo.jpg

**stomps his high heels, "look at my photo that was me selling at *** price*** (you admitted 10 pages ago that you sold and now you saying that you are selling now. Please no explanation for this. No one is getting a Trophy here for selling at a certain price)

Cheers ~

You can go back through the thread and see I was buying when the price was 3k, again, everything you guys say is bullshit and can be shown to be bullshit, then you move the goal posts when it's shown.

Bullshit pump coin bullshit bag holders.
Listen man. No one knows that that was your sale.

I sure dont have time to take photographs.

I actually bought more yesterday but I am not here to join a debate of who sold low and who sold high.

I am just saying its really pathetic. You have all the time in the world to take these photos and you really can't prove anything.

That proves nothing.

That is just buy and sell orders.

Stop being pathetic.

just the fact that you have so much time in your hand proves that you have not done very well in the crypto market and you buy high and sell low

Then you put on your high heels and jump on your computer keyboard.

Like I said.

If you need to see out of the world quality tech you can buy coins that already have a billion dollar in cap.

Stop embarassing yourself.

Let me tell you.

This is people buying because this coin is undervalued.

And do you think anyone is going to buy a coin if its going to go lower in price.

Even if you claim someone is buying to pump ?

will he buy if he thinks price will go low in the long run ?

At the end of the day you can not make money appear from thin air to buy.

No one has the power to print fake money only feds can do that.

Like I said take it as a lesson and move on. Next time HOLLDD !

Wtf are you talking about looney?

I've just shown you I sold at 44k, why should I have held for it to go down to 4k?

What lesson should I have learned oh wise one?

Let me tell you.

This is people buying because this coin is undervalued.

And do you think anyone is going to buy a coin if its going to go lower in price.

Even if you claim someone is buying to pump ?

will he buy if he thinks price will go low in the long run ?

At the end of the day you can not make money appear from thin air to buy.

No one has the power to print fake money only feds can do that.

Like I said take it as a lesson and move on. Next time HOLLDD !

So then what's the problem with providing links etc?

If you're confident in your investment don't worry about it, ignore it.

But this being a forum where you can find information on coins, I'll provide info, with links to back it up. And as I've said before, I'm glad information was provided by others to get me off this train, so while you might not like it being out in the open, with you holding a big bag, I don't care at at all, it is what it is.

Ya Exactly You sold on a loss and you admitted that before in the thread. You listened to another person on this forum and sold and got out.

Your Decision. Not Ours.

Now stop sulking and get "OFF" The Train. Exactly what we all are saying.

What kind of links ??

We have seen what you posted and Github will be back on.

people are working on this project !

You are trying to take a magnifying glass to a coin and still hardly can find much on it honestly.

Stop Crying bro... Man up !

If you want a dev whose salary is million dollars and his work is "off" the charts then go invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin can afford to pay devs millions of dollars so when you do your little research you won't be able to find any flaws.

You have weak hands. You should not be here.

You will fall harder next time. You have severe FOMO. You are in the wrong place

So then what's the problem with providing links etc?

If you're confident in your investment don't worry about it, ignore it.

But this being a forum where you can find information on coins, I'll provide info, with links to back it up. And as I've said before, I'm glad information was provided by others to get me off this train, so while you might not like it being out in the open, with you holding a big bag, I don't care at at all, it is what it is.

Ya Exactly You sold on a loss and you admitted that before in the thread. You listened to another person on this forum and sold and got out.

Your Decision. Not Ours.

Now stop sulking and get "OFF" The Train. Exactly what we all are saying.

No I did not liar, I sold at 44k, do you want me to link you like I do all the other lies in this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: