Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 36. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 107
Seems like a lot of people agree the generation of block rewards was pretty unfair.

Block Rewards
1,333 coins rewarded from block 1 to 1440.
1441 to 3440 (33.3 coins)
3441 to 9441 (3.3 coins)
Forever mining at 1.33 coin block after block 9,442th-500,000th block
After that 1 coin per block forever
Maturity: 30 blocks
Target Block-time: 1 minute/block
Difficulty Re-Target: 4 blocks

How long until 1,333 block rewards were gone? A few days? That accounts for more than 50% of circulating supply in only a few days. Then after that the block rewards dropped from 1333 to 33 LOL.

Seems like this was only meant for a few lucky peopls and devs, and now it seems the main dev is inactive. Booked the profits and left lol...

another words, 1333 reward for first 1500 blocks is hidden premine
Nobody know about xios and it was not hard for dev to mine this blocks by himself
Such a big reward for first blocks was made only for this, for sure

Clever move ))

you know jackshit dude.

it exploded extremely quickly there were PETAHASHES being thrown at it. it was insane.

it took what a day and abit for the big starting blocks? I know it was very fast.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Don't worry guys, it's all just people spreading FUD. this is a mooncoin !!..  Cheesy Grin

lol nahh, in all honesty this shitcoin looks dead as a dodo. MT777 and his pump nd dump pals took care of that.

I got out close to top but you gotta feel bad for the hodlers, thinking this coin actually had potential and getting burned for it .

Xios twitter is trying hard to stay afloat saying they have new devs and updates will be coming but in all reality who's to say this isn't just another pump and dump ploy? Roll Eyes Huh
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Hey everyone, I know most of you are upset with me not being around much lately. As most of you may know, my mother has become very ill and things have been tough for me and the family lately. I will resume development on my side when the time permits, and I apologize for any inconvenience my recent absence has caused. POSMonkey and mastertrader777 have been working together with some other devs to help carry things along as I've been away the last week. I have faith in the community to stick together and continue to push for Xios as I will be back in the next few weeks. The github has been disabled due to a report being filed that claimed we were in violation of the TOS, and for whatever reason, they will not undo the suspension. A new github will be created and the problem will be fixed. Thanks for everyone's patience and dedication to the Xios project.

New alternative xios blockexplorer: http://xios.prenges.rocks/

hahahhah
i laughed so hard
i cant even count the number of times a dev has a had a accident or some relative has died
dev has just come back for his exit pump
get off this sinking ship before it goes to zero sats
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Coin is alive and well. Feel free to join the discord. Lead dev is taking time away for personal stuff. In the mean time two other people have taken over and already have another dev for us. So no need to worry.
Activity: 36
Hi everybody,

what do you think about this coin? Is it alive?
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
is this coin another dev dump or is this a real project? i see it crashed on yobit
Activity: 3
Is there any news on the the new git?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Hey everyone, I know most of you are upset with me not being around much lately. As most of you may know, my mother has become very ill and things have been tough for me and the family lately. I will resume development on my side when the time permits, and I apologize for any inconvenience my recent absence has caused. POSMonkey and mastertrader777 have been working together with some other devs to help carry things along as I've been away the last week. I have faith in the community to stick together and continue to push for Xios as I will be back in the next few weeks. The github has been disabled due to a report being filed that claimed we were in violation of the TOS, and for whatever reason, they will not undo the suspension. A new github will be created and the problem will be fixed. Thanks for everyone's patience and dedication to the Xios project.

Its crypto and we cant trust anyone now a days. Scams everywhere . Anyways take care of your mother and come back, show the community that we still haven honest people out there .
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
the price is very low and, despite everything that has happened, the community seems to stand firm. trying it will not hurt anyone  Grin
Activity: 196
Seems like a lot of people agree the generation of block rewards was pretty unfair.

Block Rewards
3441 to 9441 (3.3 coins)

How long until 1,333 block rewards were gone? A few days? That accounts for more than 50% of circulating supply in only a few days. Then after that the block rewards dropped from 1333 to 33 LOL.

Seems like this was only meant for a few lucky peopls and devs, and now it seems the main dev is inactive. Booked the profits and left lol...

Nobody know about xios and it was not hard for dev to mine this blocks by himself

Clever move ))

But mining wasnt limited to only devs, you could also mine . I mined 3 blocks with my single 1060 GPU right after the launch . If you missed the chance, it not dev's fault .
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
My wallet is staking just fine, and all my masternodes are going good too. Im loading up my bags.

same here. Wallet stakes fine and runs without any problems or bugs ..
You need to have your wallet up and runnning 24/7 for best results!
Activity: 13
Yeah is not nice calling it no premine when they instamined with high block rewards in the beginning. The thing is the dev should be able to get a couple of coins from his creation for the work and time he puts into developing the coin, no? More transparency would be nice though! Dash Coin had a instamine of 2,02millions first 48h too Wink The project has the potential to get big, if people (apparently thats happening, POS Monkey and crew are the communitys hope) continue developing it and bring some nice updates. Once we get wallet update / maybe SRC code fixes and hit the next exchange the price will go up high and more people will join the project.
Activity: 319

Block Rewards
3441 to 9441 (3.3 coins)

Clever move ))
Activity: 210
My wallet is staking just fine, and all my masternodes are going good too. Im loading up my bags.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Well wishes for your mom Buttercup.

Lets build this Community and get this thing back and running we have an Amazing Team here.

Special Thanks to PosMonkey for bringing things back together.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

i hope your mother will be fine soon, and thank you for explaining this for us.
Activity: 2
Nice one.

just realized my wallet says "Not staking because you don't have mature coins". I've had them in their for over 48 hours, how long until they "mature" (looks like 1 hour on the website?)

Also, did you use HostMNS to stake your MNs, or something like Vultr?

I'm a complete noob with this stuff, never staked before.
Activity: 378
Merit: 135
So, just to be clear here, staking/masternodes are not working now, until there is a wallet fix?

Just bought in at this cheap price, but having no luck setting it up.

I set up my masternode 3 days ago and am having no issues with it.  I am receiving both rewards from having a masternode as well as from staking.  While it was a little difficult to set up once I decided to go with a VPS to host my node I was able to get up and running in about 15 minutes.  The cost was low and I have almost already paid for it in the rewards I have received so far this week.
Activity: 2
So, just to be clear here, staking/masternodes are not working now, until there is a wallet fix?

Just bought in at this cheap price, but having no luck setting it up.
Pages:
Jump to: