Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 34. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I did sell.

I've left this project a while back, why does it bother you? You know you can ignore me right?

Oh but you want me to stop providing info to other people Mr.bagholder?

No.  Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
So then what's the problem with providing links etc?

If you're confident in your investment don't worry about it, ignore it.

But this being a forum where you can find information on coins, I'll provide info, with links to back it up. And as I've said before, I'm glad information was provided by others to get me off this train, so while you might not like it being out in the open, with you holding a big bag, I don't care at at all, it is what it is.

Ya Exactly You sold on a loss and you admitted that before in the thread. You listened to another person on this forum and sold and got out.

Your Decision. Not Ours.

Now stop sulking and get "OFF" The Train. Exactly what we all are saying.

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

But this being a forum where you can find information on coins, I'll provide info, with links to back it up.

If your sure this project is dead then sell off, move on, and don't worry about it.......

I get it though and I appreciate it but at what point do you quite complaining and just move on? You're so upset you lost on this, I get it. Remember rule #1 and #2..... Learn from it. Move on. There is work being done by others to keep this progressing, I have seen it and it has been posted that progress is being made. BUT you're just so upset you have to constantly post here right?

Seriously it didn't take you long to respond to me. You just keep hitting that refresh button multiple times a day right?
So burned by your poor investment that you feel obligated to continue the good fight huh?
It's embarrassing man, move TF on.

We get it, I promise. Those still here understand the risks.

WE ALL SHOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD THE RISKS INVESTING IN A NEW COIN.... but apparently you didn't. Take it as a learning experience and channel you energy into another project.

If this one is dead why do you waste so much time here???

Again we get it, we've heard what you've had to say. We've seen the links. Those of us still here don't care and have made up our minds.

I do appreciate your effort raising awareness and thank you again for your genuine concern.

With that feel free to move on and leave this project to those who wish to see it succeed.

But this being a forum where you can find information on coins, I'll provide info, with links to back it up. And as I've said before, I'm glad information was provided by others to get me off this train, so while you might not like it being out in the open, with you holding a big bag, I don't care at at all, it is what it is.

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Lol Audiopolis creating multiple accounts again??

Say what you want and keep wasting time "warning" everyone. You have been given answers to the "premine," the large initial block rewards, and all other concerns. If it wasn't satisfactory then sell and move on.

I was one of the one who got in on the early mining. My $150 mining rig rental deposit netted me a decent amount of coins. This coin had petahash thrown at it, it was crazy.

I'm holding as my $150 investment is still worth about 20x that currently and if I lose the $150 then oh well.

Many successful coins start as a fork of another, would you like me to make you a list?
Many successful coins have large initial block rewards, would you like a list of those coins as well?

Everyone here has been warned so thanks..... But are you that butt hurt you have to keep coming back and back and back???

I appreciate everyone's concern for my well being and my investment haha. Like any of you shlts give 2 faks about anyone else. You're just mad you bought high and sold low. Don't succumb to fomo and don't invest more than you're comfortably willing to lose. Looks like you guys broke both rule #1 and #2 by the amount of complaining that's going on.

Again thanks for the warning and the genuine concern for our investments. Your advice will be taken into consideration. Smiley
Activity: 14
it seems bloodystreets has an new account with 4 posts only bashing another user as his entire history. that holds zero weight. If the devs can keep this moving forwardd this is the coolest crypto in a while. good luck Still waiting for proof of death, because if its still on, this is one of the best looking projects ive seen out of hundreds

lol, please dude go all in  Wink 

I am writing this because I have eyes. I see what's going on here and so does anyone else. If you have read this thread then honestly, I am stunned you think this is the "best".

You must have hodled some Xios. I'm sorry for ya bro. Best option IMO is sell.

Bro Get a Life Please !

Everything is fine with this coin, new dev is on his way, You reported Github so it had to be brought back on

If you are going to spend 24 hours a day to bash this coin, why not do something else. You bought high and sold low while the first dev left we get it.

and re read what he said. This is better than hundereds of the coins he looked into, not best out of all. If it was best out of all then it would be above Bitcoin with 100 billion cap right ?

Xios is wayy undervalued for what it is providing.

Activity: 8
it seems bloodystreets has an new account with 4 posts only bashing another user as his entire history. that holds zero weight. If the devs can keep this moving forwardd this is the coolest crypto in a while. good luck Still waiting for proof of death, because if its still on, this is one of the best looking projects ive seen out of hundreds

lol, please dude go all in  Wink 

I am writing this because I have eyes. I see what's going on here and so does anyone else. If you have read this thread then honestly, I am stunned you think this is the "best".

You must have hodled some Xios. I'm sorry for ya bro. Best option IMO is sell.

Activity: 43
Activity: 43
What's up with all the XIOS hate?  The coin is fast as fvck.  You all should be thanking the dev for bringing scrypt to MN properly... besides... the code's open source... so anyone can pick up the dev task...
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Very nice to see Xios Picking up again.

Can not wait for the new dev in Action.

Just bought some more

Long Live Xios !   
Activity: 29

Huh

Cheesy

Okay mate, crack on. Make sure to go all in.
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve

Ahh...fight is still not over here ?

New dev has to come up with some great developments for the Xios to recover its price.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
hello if the piece and a copy of crave? what is it
all the pieces are copies of bitcoin
this parts and very fast with block of 40 mb what other parts does that?
Activity: 8
It seems like masterbater has left this thread to fend for itself..  There's no conclusive proof on any updates or anything .. When I begin asking the hard questions that need asking I get blocked from the Xios twitter lmao. So professional ! !

So yeah, looks to me like they are just pulling the last few suckers to buy in and suck the money out of them before this coin is well and truly dead.

You have all been warned, don't buy Xios unless you wanna be MT777's lil' bitch

mt777 probs wont come back to this thread, he's so butthurt haha

Summary:

Xios = Pump nd Dump Shitcoin with no potential anymore.

MT777 = butthurt fool with zero professionalism.

Activity: 49
Im interesting for this kind of mining. I think i need this to my android phone to make money
Activity: 13
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Dead coin, the exchange will delist soon
Pages:
Jump to: