Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 32. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
good good study day day up!!!
This company has a wonderful team that has worked together for several years and now are making their coin available as they introduce their platform to the world.  Omise's platform helps companies transfer their payment methods from Fiat to Crypto on a very stable and reliable platform within the Blockchain protocol.  The Team of Advisors are amazing as seen in this video and should help any real investor quickly realize just how deep the footprint of Omisego has been planted.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
There's some weird pumping action going on YoBit, a bot buying 0.275 Xios at a time, I don't know who's doing it but if it appears Xios is being pumped by someone, I sold off a portion because it's going to come back down hard when they dump.  Sad

If it's someone who thinks they're helping Xios by doing this, you're not, people are noticing. Makes it look like a pump and dump coin.

Thats my bot... and you should know I'm not dumping.

Stop selling your XIOS.

We're going to $5 USD.

Then $30 USD.

Only 1.99m XIOS out there...hold onto them.

"Cum on this dick" -- Mastertrader, Xios lead dev, bot enthusiast and ponzi schemer.
you...arent even using the term ponzi schemer in the right context dude.

He shills Bitconnect (ponzi) to earn off referrals knowing his "students" will lose out, but thanks for bringing that up.

BCC is suspect but you know what. people are still making money off it.

excuse people for trying to make money.

and let them pump xios. why the fuck should I care as long in the end the value can be manipulated up. In the end all I care about is making as money as I can off this coin. That is why we are all here. mining. trading. I highly doubt more than 2% really care and think that ANY altcoin is ever going to be big and beat out BTC.

It's not about buying the next Bitcoin, it's about buying a coin where the guy running it isn't a huge scammer who will dump when enough saps have bought in. A coin that didn't turn out to be a copy/paste and a coin that has a real dev team that know what they're doing.

There's coins out there that aren't fucked in this way, there's devs who don't pump and dump or shill ponzis.

There's so many better options.

And I'm not asking you to care, but I'll keep posting as long as people keep quoting me and lying (not you others) and asking me to shut up about the truth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
There's some weird pumping action going on YoBit, a bot buying 0.275 Xios at a time, I don't know who's doing it but if it appears Xios is being pumped by someone, I sold off a portion because it's going to come back down hard when they dump.  Sad

If it's someone who thinks they're helping Xios by doing this, you're not, people are noticing. Makes it look like a pump and dump coin.

Stop selling your XIOS.

We're going to $5 USD.

Then $30 USD.

"Cum on this dick" -- Mastertrader, Xios lead dev, bot enthusiast and ponzi schemer.

He shills Bitconnect (ponzi) to earn off referrals knowing his "students" will lose out, but thanks for bringing that up.

BCC is suspect but you know what. people are still making money off it.

excuse people for trying to make money.

and let them pump xios. why the fuck should I care as long in the end the value can be manipulated up. In the end all I care about is making as money as I can off this coin. That is why we are all here. mining. trading. I highly doubt more than 2% really care and think that ANY altcoin is ever going to be big and beat out BTC.

Stop selling your XIOS.

We're going to $5 USD.

Then $30 USD.

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

Stop selling your XIOS.

We're going to $5 USD.

Then $30 USD.

Stop selling your XIOS.

We're going to $5 USD.

Then $30 USD.

What loss? Is the cult denial too strong for a post written at the time with a screenie?

Bold font just makes you look more in-denial.
It's getting more activity than your shitcoin, you should be happy dev.

My cousin just told me about Xios 4 days ago and I think its way undervalued for what It is providing

I just went back on this forum
-I am sorry but on page 64 of this forum you are all pumped about Xios. That day is Nov 11.
-Then on Page 65 of this forum you fudding. That day is Nov 12
-The coin had just gone down and you got out on a loss.

Plus, What is Easier for people to believe some photos you took off the exchange and made a claim.

OR

THE FACT THAT THIS GUY IS REALLY ANGRY FROM HIS LOSS AND NOW CREATING FUD.

You tell me.

About Bot Pump Claim.

Can I show you about a 100 coins on exchange that have a very similar buy/sell picture. Perhaps they are all bot pumping and perhaps the Federal Reserve is in on it too and they are printing free money for them too ? Money does not grow on trees.

"Pump" great word by the way !

I have seen this type of buy orders way back when i traded coins and same coins are now in the top 20.

Also, this is some $50 orders you are showing in these so called photos of yours.

REASON WHY THIS IS MY LAST TIME ARGUING ABOUT THIS:

1) I am wasting time and energy on a Pathetic Fudder who Lost by selling low and then became a Fudder.
2) While making my arguments I will just end up talking crap about all ALTs in general. There are many positive things to talk about Alts so why let someone drag me into negativity just so I can prove my point.

X--------X------------X-----------------------X-------------X-------------------------X---------------------X----------------------X---------------X
lol its  funny guys showing pictures of 10k sat buys and calling scam.   keep up the great work this project looks fantastic

The scam was  that it was one person buying and selling it to himself with bots to make the ticker light green and increase BTC volume.

That that person is the dev (mt777) would set alarm bells ringing if you had half a brain. But you'll find out soon enough why everyone else got out.
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
lol its  funny guys showing pictures of 10k sat buys and calling scam.   keep up the great work this project looks fantastic
It's getting more activity than your shitcoin, you should be happy dev.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Are you guys really here fighting over eachothers own FUD?
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
ok i got the picture now. xios is a super cool coin with some really great execution on the coin, media etc.  theres a spat about who bought or mined what when. I give no fucks. this project is awesome. That website is sweet whoever made it congrats. The speed of tx and supply are also on point. Congrats to the guys who made xios it really is nice and you didnt kill it with billions of coins or stupid high pos. well done gentlemen,
Does not matter.

Even If i prove I bought yesterday. No one is giving me a trophy for it last time I checked there are no giveaways such a thing.

So I am not going to take a photo of a buy and sell order and say "hey guys that really is me doing the buying/selling"

As I've  already told you, it's not a photo of a buy and sell order, it's a photo of a bot pump that made me sell near the all time high, it's just a coincidence that it proved you wrong when you said "you said before you sold at a loss and now you're butthurt". A better man than you would have just admitted they were wrong rather than the mental gymnastics to avoid it.
Does not matter.

Even If i prove I bought yesterday. No one is giving me a trophy for it last time I checked there are no giveaways such a thing.

So I am not going to take a photo of a buy and sell order and say "hey guys that really is me doing the buying/selling"

We are only trying to make you understand how pathetic you are

That is it.

You are wasting every body's time.

Thanks for finally understanding.

There is no way to avoid pump and dump.

Bitcoin is the safest but also pump and dump is common

You can get a regular job maybe. That way you will be able to add your paychecks all correctly in your notebook.

You advice counts for little since you're still in at 4-5k and I sold for 10x+ my stake, as I've already shown when you asked, you must realise that I don't have much use for your trading advice?
Thanks for finally understanding.

There is no way to avoid pump and dump.

Bitcoin is the safest but also pump and dump is common

You can get a regular job maybe. That way you will be able to add your paychecks all correctly in your notebook.

BCH got pumped billions of dollars by corps last week to $2400.
When there are a lot of buy orders = people call it pump.
Real money is needed to pump something.
You need money to pump something. It means you believe in the project and later down the line your investment will pay off.
That is why you noticed when BCH got pumped to $2400 it got dumped but still it is 3X its value from a month when it was $350
Investors will take a gamble on something only if its worth while
Does not matter if it is Dev investing. people investing, the corporation itself investing.

Also I have seen such multiple buy orders on dash, nem, and many big coins also.

You are in the wrong place.

You will keep loosing in this market if you stay.

And you will have nothing better to do than to speak here all day long.

I do just fine, thanks for the advice but I'll keep avoiding pump and dumps where I can, or at least get out before they tank. It's served me very well so far, but you do what you do and I'll do what I do.
BCH got pumped billions of dollars by corps last week to $2400.
When there are a lot of buy orders = people call it pump.
Real money is needed to pump something.
You need money to pump something. It means you believe in the project and later down the line your investment will pay off.
That is why you noticed when BCH got pumped to $2400 it got dumped but still it is 3X its value from a month when it was $350
Investors will take a gamble on something only if its worth while
Does not matter if it is Dev investing. people investing, the corporation itself investing.

Also I have seen such multiple buy orders on dash, nem, and many big coins also.

You are in the wrong place.

You will keep loosing in this market if you stay.

And you will have nothing better to do than to speak here all day long.

Pages:
Jump to: