Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 10. (Read 2375260 times)

Activity: 876
Merit: 291
btcpop.co is a working exchange for this asset
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Is there any hope of me eventually getting my 600 coins from yobit?
i would sell them at a good point and remove my  BTC.
For the moment there's no US customer Exchange for Magi.
Maybe you can use VPN to hide your ip and use tradesatoshi.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Well I went to the links on the Main Magi sight to Yovbit and exchanged some BTC for some Magi coin about 600. I guess that I pumped the football after reading this forum. I downloaded and synced my own wallet in about 4 to 5 days. What is their deal? And why does Magi have them listed as an exchange on their website. I guess that I am moore upset the official website has yobit listed as a exchange when several people are getting burned! Is there any trustworthy exchange a United States citizen can use to trade for XMG? Is there any hope of me eventually getting my 600 coins from yobit?
Thanks
legendary
[~snip~

After reading your post, you convinced me to restart mining of XMG.
I used to mine this coin back in the days when I first started my crypto journey on suprnova. Btw, is XMG pool still up on suprnova? Thank you for your answer!

Mining pools available : https://miningpoolstats.stream/magi
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
[~snip~

After reading your post, you convinced me to restart mining of XMG.
I used to mine this coin back in the days when I first started my crypto journey on suprnova. Btw, is XMG pool still up on suprnova? Thank you for your answer!
Activity: 34
https://mail.xpoolx.com/mailing/cabecera.jpg
Great news on XpoolX
We are proud to announce the new XpoolX mining pool

Features:
No registration required - mine directly with you wallet address
Online Wallet addres - if you don't have a wallet software you can store the coins in the website (coming soon)
Auto-Exchange to the coin you want - You can mine any algo and be paid in any coin of the pool. See how to mine section
Profit switch - You can connect your miners and it will be switching to the best profitable coins
Adding coins every week - we are adding up to 10 coins every week. If you want to mine any coin just mail us!

Added coins:
Bitcoin - Dogecoin - Litecoin -  Magicoin - DigitalCash - MyriadCoin - Verium - RavenCoin -Yenten- TuxCoin - Garlic - Riecoin - Unitus - Elicoin - MyriadCoin - Globalboost - ZCASH

Like old Pool?:
Continue mining on old XpoolX - We have no plans to delete the old pool so you can still mine on it!

EDITED AFTER 4 DAYS OF RESEARCH!!! give a good read

about time we get a new pool.....(i mean it)
but i think minerclaim has the most dedicated auto miners for xmg.......(facts)

no clue if swapping pool be more reward..... other pools at 2x the xpoolx current hash rate they earn 4-7  days about 11-13 xmg. split that between 10-12 and guys doing 100-133kH/s make about 5.9-7.1 xmg....... so its profitable if we get about 10 more 50k/h+)

your user base is limited on this forum... too hard to find and 6-8 currently active (facts but i wish more on here to help me learn more stuff)

love the mine for other currency..... so would trade my xmg in for doge and watch the gain over gain happen..... xmg was worth 3x more than dodge when i first started. think it took 17 doge = 1 xmg haha  (no clue what you use to do exchange but i rather stick with xmg though)

so all in all this pool can grow 40% and it will be profitable but most people who mining xmg are just starting trying to learn new things and dream.... others are profiting off the early days of mining and stacking a lot more........ im only at 1,035 xmg and i mined for 6 months.............tested out turtle coin and mined 28k-ish and than tested out doge and i am at 3,200 doge.......... so xmg helped me gain so much valuable information to start......

** it's now just hoping they help with ideas from the community like help building stake boxes on raspberry pi with GUI be helpful... the pi 4 is out and more ram so i think it be doable but still stuck trying it

** try to decentralize off of minerclaim but its hashing steady 66% of the community hash........ so its where you make the most over time
Activity: 42
The bloc transaction with more 100 XMGs is now 6 days old with 6273 confirmations... and the PoS still doesn't work.
My wallet is at the last version, the blockchain is synchronized and I have 20 connections to the MAGI network.
I don't understand where is the issue if the official minimum amount of XMG for stacking is really 100 XMGs in 1 transaction.

I suppose you have :
# posii=0 to disable PoS staking; default = 0
posii=1

In your magi.conf.

Please send us a picture of your staking message.

This is mine :

https://i.imgur.com/aAujbS1.jpg
Yes I have the good parameters in my conf file.
But I have found the issue : the conf file I configured is the one in the "conf" directory of the Magi wallet installation (Linux OS), but I found it is not the conf file used by the wallet...
To configure the good conf file (the good location), I used the wallet GUI (menu "Help", "Edit Magi.conf") : ctrl+c and ctrl+v of the first conf file in the second and my wallet is stacking.
All is fine now, ouch !

Thank you for your reply.
legendary
The bloc transaction with more 100 XMGs is now 6 days old with 6273 confirmations... and the PoS still doesn't work.
My wallet is at the last version, the blockchain is synchronized and I have 20 connections to the MAGI network.
I don't understand where is the issue if the official minimum amount of XMG for stacking is really 100 XMGs in 1 transaction.

I suppose you have :
# posii=0 to disable PoS staking; default = 0
posii=1

In your magi.conf.

Please send us a picture of your staking message.

This is mine :

Thank you for the reply.
All the infos about the min stacking for PoS are between 50 and 100 XMGs, but I have these 100 XMGs and PoS is not working...
About discord :  I have no acccount and I don't want to create accounts for all medias.
Nobody here knows for the stacking ?
Do you use coin control?
How old is your block with more than 100 coins?
And how many confirmations does this block have?

Yes, I use coin control.
The bloc with the transaction with more 100 XMGs is 1 day old and has 1023 confirmation currently.

Ok, just wait for three more days.
The reward is around 4% a year, meaning 0,01 XMG for 100 XMG per day.
I always start staking when my blocks are three days (3000 confirmations) old.

Ok, thank you very much for these informations.
I will wait :-).
Activity: 14
YOBIT's MAGI wallet in maintenance.
So, who registered in yobit, please  write to support more tickets about, IMHO after 100 ticket ther repair wallet.
Activity: 5
I am curious about MagiPay...has it been in use?
Would MagiCoin and MagiPay be usable and reliable? I think the concept beyond the proof of mining algo is unique and quite good solving issue that other crypto sort of compromise on.
Yet there is a feeling of insecurity about the currency beeing „safe“ for use as a payment System.
I have thought about promoting the use of crypto in our Organisation for use as an additional means of payment. But when trying to convice my boss on aceppting cryptocurrency I have to provide a risk Assessment. Is there any experience using xmg as a payment system?
Activity: 43
Hi man, how did you hyperlink to your self page? like "Mining" "Exchanges" you did on your post. It's so cool and I could not find a tutorial anywhere.

like this:
Code:
[url=www.example.com]display text[/url]
&
[url=www.example.com][img]http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/jotaro-point.gif[/img][/url]
produces:
display text
&
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/jotaro-point.gif

But I can't seem to post images, maybe my rep is too low? Doesnae m'tah.
Activity: 41
maybe a listing for a binance?)
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i just wondering do you plan to add another exchange that will listed MAGI?
because the current exchange has very low trading volume while on yobit the wallet still maintenance
We'll look for some other alternatives.

I'm glad to see you. Are you continuing to work on the project?

Maybe crex would be a good alternative other than tradesat. They are not charging high listing fee and they have decent volume going on. But before listing to another exchange, any new happenings for magi this year?
Activity: 43

Hey Joe, nice to see you. Thanks for all your work on Magi, I've had a lot of fun learning to mine/stake XMG on everything from old Xeon servers running Debian/Mint through to Raspbian lite on RPi's. So... yeah, all the effort is appreciated  Cool
Activity: 41
because the current exchange has very low trading volume while on yobit the wallet still maintenance

I'm glad to see you. Are you continuing to work on the project?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
Are there any plans for a 64Bit Version of the wallet on macOS Catalina  Huh
I will build a one at some time.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Thank you for the reply.
All the infos about the min stacking for PoS are between 50 and 100 XMGs, but I have these 100 XMGs and PoS is not working...
About discord :  I have no acccount and I don't want to create accounts for all medias.
Nobody here knows for the stacking ?
Do you use coin control?
How old is your block with more than 100 coins?
And how many confirmations does this block have?

Yes, I use coin control.
The bloc with the transaction with more 100 XMGs is 1 day old and has 1023 confirmation currently.

Ok, just wait for three more days.
The reward is around 4% a year, meaning 0,01 XMG for 100 XMG per day.
I always start staking when my blocks are three days (3000 confirmations) old.

Ok, thank you very much for these informations.
I will wait :-).
Pages:
Jump to: