Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 11. (Read 2375260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Thank you for the reply.
All the infos about the min stacking for PoS are between 50 and 100 XMGs, but I have these 100 XMGs and PoS is not working...
About discord :  I have no acccount and I don't want to create accounts for all medias.
Nobody here knows for the stacking ?
Do you use coin control?
How old is your block with more than 100 coins?
And how many confirmations does this block have?

Yes, I use coin control.
The bloc with the transaction with more 100 XMGs is 1 day old and has 1023 confirmation currently.

Ok, just wait for three more days.
The reward is around 4% a year, meaning 0,01 XMG for 100 XMG per day.
I always start staking when my blocks are three days (3000 confirmations) old.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Thank you for the reply.
All the infos about the min stacking for PoS are between 50 and 100 XMGs, but I have these 100 XMGs and PoS is not working...
About discord :  I have no acccount and I don't want to create accounts for all medias.
Do you use coin control?

Yes, I use coin control.
The bloc with the transaction with more 100 XMGs is 1 day old and has 1023 confirmations currently.
legendary
Thank you for the reply.
Do you use coin control?
Hi all,
I have more than 100 XMGs in my wallet, all in a unique transaction, and the stacking still don't work.
I have the message "not stacking because you don't have enough weight".
How many XMGs are mandatory to enabling the XMG PoS ?
Thank you.

You can find more info about staking on the Magi website: https://www.m-core.org/resources/mining.html
or first page of the forum.
Or maybe better come to our discord channel via this invite link: https://discord.gg/mEqXwnw

Thank you for the reply.

legendary
Hi all,
I have more than 100 XMGs in my wallet, all in a unique transaction, and the stacking still don't work.
Thank you.

You can find more info about staking on the Magi website: https://www.m-core.org/resources/mining.html
or first page of the forum.
Or maybe better come to our discord channel via this invite link: https://discord.gg/mEqXwnw
legendary
I'm happy to share here my SSH commands & notes for you to use in setting up a Pi. Just ask.

Anyone who's interested in more active Magi discussions can easily join via this invite link: https://discord.gg/mEqXwnw
We can also make a special discord item for PI mining.
Activity: 43
Hi!
Is this coin dead? It seems to have dropped a lot in value: (compared to Jan 2018)
https://cryptoslate.com/coins/magi/

I'm new to this coin (and cryptocurrencies in general), so I don't really know.
I'm currently mining at ~30KH/s (is that good?)

If it is dead, what could be some alternatives to it? (cpu-minable, stakeable, light...)

It ain't dead if people mine it, buy it, trade it, ask questions about it and get involved. Rinse, repeat  Grin
Welcome, by the way, and sorry for such a late reply.

I'm getting ~20-28KH/s from 2x RPi2B+ & 1x RPi3B+ with the latter also staking my wallet 24/7.
This produces anywhere between 0.25 to 2.25 XMG/day (difficulty, luck) from mining and 0.01 to 0.1 XMG/day from staking. I generate XMG 1-3 times per day from staking, I don't have millions, or even thousands.

As a learning project, and a nice community, Magi is a great place to start. The constraints imposed by hard-float ARM compatibility may make you a little frustrated if inexperienced in 'nix & cli. But if you're willing to reflash/rebuild once or twice as you start on Raspbian GUI then move to headless/SSH, or jump straight into headless Cool , you can gain some good insight and people here are willing to help.

Just make sure to backup private keys that control any XMG before you burn & churn a build.

I'm happy to share here my SSH commands & notes for you to use in setting up a Pi. Just ask.
Hi all,
Thank you.
Activity: 5
Are there any plans for a 64Bit Version of the wallet on macOS Catalina  Huh
legendary

Agree. It's the community that makes a coin great, not the developer itself. Even if development goes silent, the community could take the effort to keep the coin alive (just like Dogecoin is doing nowadays). There's still a long road to go in order to make Magi a widely adopted cryptocurrency within the mainstream world. With enough marketing/promotion, we could increase demand for XMG across the crypto market.

It would be great to see Magi revive again, as it's a unique cryptocurrency that's easy to mine with any CPU. As such, I've taken the liberty to launch a new Discord server for Magi. It's called "The Magi Lounge". Anyone who's interested in making Magi great again can easily join via this invite link: https://discord.gg/mEqXwnw

United together as one community, we'll reach new heights!  Cheesy
Activity: 74
Hi man, how did you hyperlink to your self page? like "Mining" "Exchanges" you did on your post. It's so cool and I could not find a tutorial anywhere.
legendary

Edit : TradeSatoshi is in maintenance mode, all the website... this is worst of Yobit who it is the XMG wallet that is in "maintenance mode", not all the website. I will try a little bit later.

Yes, you are right, ts is continuously in maintenance mode.
Maybe better to wait a little period to see what will happen with ts.
I have withdrawn my coins from ts right now.
Hi,
The only exchange where XMG is listed (Yobit) has his wallet in "maintenance" since weeks and I can't withdraw my XMGs from Yobit to my local wallet.
Do you know where I can buy 50 XMGs and withdraw them to my local wallet (to start the stacking) ?
Thanks.

My XMG address : 9JFTvud1VLYfVqtrVyoDgdkeUa8Q6axvdq

You can use tradesatoshi, if you're not a US resident.
Yobit is on the wrong chain, we sent them a message to help but get no response.
So until later order, do not trade XMG on Yobit.
Ok, I will take a look at tradesatoshi.
Thank you.

Edit : TradeSatoshi is in maintenance mode, all the website... this is worst of Yobit who it is the XMG wallet that is in "maintenance mode", not all the website. I will try a little bit later.
legendary
Hi,
The only exchange where XMG is listed (Yobit) has his wallet in "maintenance" since weeks and I can't withdraw my XMGs from Yobit to my local wallet.
Do you know where I can buy 50 XMGs and withdraw them to my local wallet (to start the stacking) ?
Thanks.

You can use tradesatoshi, if you're not a US resident.
Yobit is on the wrong chain, we sent them a message to help but get no response.
So until later order, do not trade XMG on Yobit.
Hi,
Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I'm sorry, I am only trading on exchange (Tradesatoshi) after being robbed by a scammer.

Maybe we should start a discord MAGI channel, to bring a little live back to Magi.

It's not the dev who makes the coin great, it's the community.

Agree. It's the community that makes a coin great, not the developer itself. Even if development goes silent, the community could take the effort to keep the coin alive (just like Dogecoin is doing nowadays). There's still a long road to go in order to make Magi a widely adopted cryptocurrency within the mainstream world. With enough marketing/promotion, we could increase demand for XMG across the crypto market.

As of now, CoinMarketCap lists a single exchange for Magi (YoBit) while price for the coin has stalled. It would be great to see Magi revive again, as it's a unique cryptocurrency that's easy to mine with any CPU. As such, I've taken the liberty to launch a new Discord server for Magi. It's called "The Magi Lounge". Anyone who's interested in making Magi great again can easily join via this invite link: https://discord.gg/mEqXwnw

United together as one community, we'll reach new heights!  Cheesy
legendary
Well, you can buy all mine, I'm done.  
I'm sorry, I am only trading on exchange (Tradesatoshi) after being robbed by a scammer.

Maybe we should start a discord MAGI channel, to bring a little live back to Magi.

It's not the dev who makes the coin great, it's the community.

Activity: 118
Is it even worth mining this coin anymore?   I am in the US and can't find an exchange I trust to sell off what I have, if the is one.  And feels like the Dev is just letting it die.
it never was
This is so not true.
I mined from the beginning and sold all my coins end of 2017 for one dollar each.
This was extremely profitable.
I'm mining and collecting (buying) Magi for the time being and hodl.

Well, you can buy all mine, I'm done. 
legendary
Is it even worth mining this coin anymore?   I am in the US and can't find an exchange I trust to sell off what I have, if the is one.  And feels like the Dev is just letting it die.
it never was
This is so not true.
I mined from the beginning and sold all my coins end of 2017 for one dollar each.
This was extremely profitable.
I'm mining and collecting (buying) Magi for the time being and hodl.
Activity: 17

it never was
Pages:
Jump to: