Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 122. (Read 2375603 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Noticed developments and improvements activity on Slack. Main dev Joe is working on it!👍
This, too, can be perhaps attributed to a good news. The main thing that someone was working actively, I've noticed so do many projects and they actually do it.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Noticed developments and improvements activity on Slack. Main dev Joe is working on it!👍
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Question: how many of you are coders?
Activity: 118
Because of the ongoing attack on the MAGI-Network the pool runs constantly into serveral errors. We are going down on 05/10/2018 until the issue is solved by the developer. Please withdraw your coins as soon as possible.

I don't think Minerclaim will be far behind you. It's a shame that some people can't see the harm they're doing to the MagiCoin.

He's sucking it dry and once dead will move to another coin to exploit.

As far as I know Joe didn't yet find the vulnerability that is being exploited, even though the only thing he said on Slack is that he's on it. But then I guess by the time he finds it and manages to patch it, it will be to late as the coin will already be dead.

Then Joe can keep the chain in his backyard as a waling dead and enjoy PoW on his own.

Would have like more from him than "I'm keen to traditions."   
Activity: 20
Because of the ongoing attack on the MAGI-Network the pool runs constantly into serveral errors. We are going down on 05/10/2018 until the issue is solved by the developer. Please withdraw your coins as soon as possible.

I don't think Minerclaim will be far behind you. It's a shame that some people can't see the harm they're doing to the MagiCoin.

He's sucking it dry and once dead will move to another coin to exploit.

As far as I know Joe didn't yet find the vulnerability that is being exploited, even though the only thing he said on Slack is that he's on it. But then I guess by the time he finds it and manages to patch it, it will be to late as the coin will already be dead.

Then Joe can keep the chain in his backyard as a waling dead and enjoy PoW on his own.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11

Activity: 6
Activity: 154
let see how long it takes for the magician takes to make my Unconfirmed 10.451909xmg vanish
Activity: 881
Merit: 501
Activity: 154
Dont forget to add news on cryptocalendars. Traders always try to find good ideas. So add your events to https://tothemoon.live/
Activity: 133
Merit: 15
Anyone been able to get into  https://cryptotastic.net/  today?
keeps timing out.

Not sure if it's my connection or if the site is down...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I'm keen to traditions.

What does that even mean? What traditions? Does this mean you'll be actively trying to patch this vulnerability?

For me it looked like he is traditional in the sense of wanting to keep it PoW?

I read it that way too - the possibility CPU mining should in thoery by the USP of Magi and a good way to get more people on board, trouble is, as the coin value increases, so does the incentive to find exploits
Activity: 55
A fourth day with no deposits. I think "all" is Russian for "me"..
Activity: 23
Surely, this hack will soon make the coin worthless and dead.
Activity: 168
Happy 34th Birthday to our resident thief. Hope you can buy a sense of morals with my 0.0001 XMG.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3iiwqPF9noqdy/giphy.gif
Merit: 11
Happy 34th Birthday to our resident thief. Hope you can buy a sense of morals with my 0.0001 XMG.

Edit: lol, I see what you did. The good old bait and switch. You sure got me good. (/s)
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
I'm keen to traditions.

What does that even mean? What traditions? Does this mean you'll be actively trying to patch this vulnerability?

For me it looked like he is traditional in the sense of wanting to keep it PoW?
Jump to: