Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 161. (Read 2375617 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I've been mining XMG since just before the December fork, and while I had hoped the payouts would go up sometime it's a month and a half later with no improvement.

Currently got 4 machines running at 60% and that's earning me .2 XMG per day (20¢). It's just not worth it when I can just take the money I'm burning in electricity and buy some on an exchange...

Anyway, I'll check in, because I wish you best of luck. I still think it's a great concept... just not working out for me I guess.

R.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
All exchange tradesatoshi.com works very nice and is open for register. XMG can use more volume there
Latest price there was 1 XMG 0.0001
I tried to register so many times, but never got the confirmation mail.
I also never get any answer on my support requests about this problem

Not in your spambox?
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
All exchange tradesatoshi.com works very nice and is open for register. XMG can use more volume there
I tried to register so many times, but never got the confirmation mail.
I also never get any answer on my support requests about this problem
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I'm saving up to push some liquidity on there - I will hopefully get some funds together soon
legendary
Activity: 13
Dear Magi Term

will you help my gate accses in my 950 XMG?

from alld walet i have save fail wallet.data
after open new wersion wallet my alld payment (alld septeber 15)   note synchronized

Don't fully understand the post, a little bit of guessing. Without wallet.dat, Magi team can't give you back your 950 XMG.

i have donwload new wallet  (m-wallet v1.4.5.3)
run it
after i change file wallet.data from my alld wallet (v1.4.3 ) wher i have 950 xmg
after i donwload Block chain: http://coinmagi.org/bin/block-chain/
ran  new wallet and i see my 950 xmg in new wallet bat all show unsynchronized

how i can fix dis issu ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Dear Magi Term

after open new wersion wallet my alld payment (alld septeber 15)   note synchronized

Don't fully understand the post, a little bit of guessing. Without wallet.dat, Magi team can't give you back your 950 XMG.
Activity: 13
Dear Magi Term

Activity: 19
Any ideas? Thanks!

Hi All,

I'm having an issue that I don't think I've previously had (i.e. before v1.4.5.3). It looks like coins that are staking are unavailable for sending. magid getbalance does not show them in the balance, and magid getinfo shows the same "balance" as magid getbalance, with the remaining coins showing in "stake".

When trying to send more XMG than I have in my "balance" (but less than I have in total), I get an error that there are insufficient funds.

Even if I restart magid with staking off in the config file, the coins are still stuck in "stake". It seems like the only way to use these coins is to wait.

What is the way around this? How can I send coins that are currently stuck in "stake" and/or prevent them from being unusable while staking?

Thank you.
legendary
Thanks, ya thought so, PoS is off anyway, as it's running on pool server...

Will check what will happen, cheers

Edit:
Well started with -rescan, and no issues found, now running on both servers, without issues...
Time to switch one off

Good to hear - I only ran the same wallet on two IP's once before very briefly - and didn't notice any issues - but did hear somewhere that they can get confused and under certain situations show the wrong balance - but the blockchain would still be correct so no real issues.
Activity: 276
Maybe silly question, can I run 2 wallets with same address in same time?
So, 1 wallet daemon with same address on 1 server, and one wallet with same address on other (copy of wallet)?

Just asking, since I want to migrate server...

Thanks

I think you'll have problems with the balance following transfers or staking - you might need to run a checkwallet/repair wallet operation afterwards. If its really needed best to turn off staking and keep transfers to a minimum during migration.

Thanks, ya thought so, PoS is off anyway, as it's running on pool server...

Will check what will happen, cheers

Edit:
Well started with -rescan, and no issues found, now running on both servers, without issues...
Time to switch one off
legendary
So, 1 wallet daemon with same address on 1 server, and one wallet with same address on other (copy of wallet)?

Thanks

I think you'll have problems with the balance following transfers or staking - you might need to run a checkwallet/repair wallet operation afterwards. If its really needed best to turn off staking and keep transfers to a minimum during migration.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Whats...? benchmarking use android ??
Activity: 276

Thanks
legendary
Hi guys,  we released benchmark for Android, you may test your devices.

m7mHash supports  too.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/snuck-android-minerbenhmark-beta-2944296

Also app can be used as miner, if people interested we can add magi coin to mining option.

M7M results:
https://i.imgur.com/YnDosi7.png
Very nice job! Well done
legendary
Hi guys,  we released benchmark for Android, you may test your devices.

m7mHash supports  too.

Also app can be used as miner, if people interested we can add magi coin to mining option.

M7M results:

Nice little app - shame I no longer have an Android device
Activity: 5
Hi guys,  we released benchmark for Android, you may test your devices.

m7mHash supports  too.

M7M results:
https://i.imgur.com/YnDosi7.png
legendary
I have the following settings in my magi.conf which work pretty well for me for staking

# posii=0 to disable PoS staking; default = 1
posii=1

# Transaction under stake with a value greater than the threshold is being splitted
stakesplitthreshold=1000

# Transactions with values less than the threshold will combine into one
stakecombinethreshold=500
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Just wanted to say thanks fellas for the help.  Staking at least now showing active:-)  Still not sure if working fully yet or not but definitely further along than have been in some time.  When got config in place last night staking lit right up after starting wallet and showed weight of around 1600 with stake in expected 3 hours, nothing happened last night and now showing 5 hours with near same weight.  Kind of weird but have to assume is working.

Thanks again!

Staking is based on luck. And the time expected for stake does not change on how long you have gone without stake but your weight vs nettwork weight. So it sounds normal Smiley

Sweet..cool, thanks!
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Just wanted to say thanks fellas for the help.  Staking at least now showing active:-)  Still not sure if working fully yet or not but definitely further along than have been in some time.  When got config in place last night staking lit right up after starting wallet and showed weight of around 1600 with stake in expected 3 hours, nothing happened last night and now showing 5 hours with near same weight.  Kind of weird but have to assume is working.

Thanks again!

Staking is based on luck. And the time expected for stake does not change on how long you have gone without stake but your weight vs nettwork weight. So it sounds normal Smiley
Jump to: