Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 158. (Read 2375617 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Is anybody else having issues sending XMG to Cryptopia? I sent some funds from Trex across over about an hour ago and they didn't arrive yet, usually they only take a few minutes in my experience.
legendary
Poloniex still not answer for my XMG withdrawal.
My support ticket is "Being Processed since 42 days 19 hours"!
Looks they just steal my money.
The solution used to be to shout in the trollbox - but I think they took it down.

Keep persevering! I hope you didn't have too much stuck in there. Problem may be that they won't have the latest wallet software, so they'll need to perform a wallet upgrade to get you money transferred, not sure how likely that is with a coin they no longer support...
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
First of all - I have been following this forum for the last few months and find it every interesting and it also contains a lot of useful information. Thank you to all the developers, admins and contributors how make this coin what it is and I hope this can continue since it seems to be a great project.
Now, I hope someone can give me some advice.
I have transferred some XMG on two occasions from my Coin Magi Wallet to Crytopia. On the 7th Jan and again on the 15 Feb. I’m still waiting for the XMG to show up in my Crytopia wallet. I can see the confirmation status in my Coin Magi Wallet is all good. I have checked the address I’m sending to and it is correct.
I’m running Coin Magi wallet ver1.4.5.3 which I believe is the latest version. (I have transferred XMG from Crytopia back to me Coin Magi Wallet about 2 weeks ago and that was fine).
I have logged a couple of support tickets with Crytopia but no response yet.
What to do next?

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Poloniex still not answer for my XMG withdrawal.
My support ticket is "Being Processed since 42 days 19 hours"!
Looks they just steal my money.
legendary
Nice increase in the magi price today - I hope it will last =)

Hope Yobit finally does some good...
Then I can profit from gaining market ;-)
Yea. Magi team did try to reach Yobit. If an exchange needs so much time to update its not a good sign. Yobit support has not a good name with respons on those support tickets

I've been trying around once per month - but got nowhere so far - however, they have been updating some other coins that I've been trading in - so not all hope is lost
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

Yea. Magi team did try to reach Yobit. If an exchange needs so much time to update its not a good sign. Yobit support has not a good name with respons on those support tickets
Activity: 2
I’m legitimately shocked that the network hashrate has stayed this high. I have no idea why the whales continue to mine XMG... I make so much more money with other coins.  They must be brain dead.

maybe GPU mining?
legendary
Thats right & better volume than yesterday
Activity: 276
Merit: 100

legendary
legendary
That’s true, but why settle for less than half the profit of other cpu mineable coins?

maybe he just wants to annoy you

or maybe statistics is faked by magi team so not a lot of new coins are given away!

Did i missed something here?
Activity: 17
That’s true, but why settle for less than half the profit of other cpu mineable coins?

maybe he just wants to annoy you

or maybe statistics is faked by magi team so not a lot of new coins are given away!
Activity: 43
A follow up to my previous post last week:

Over the course of last week xpoolx migrated their operation to a new host in a datacentre for obvious benefits (uptime, scalability, etc). During the migration there were a few hitches but xpoolx responded and resolved these, including the missing coins I had mined.

I'd like to thank xpoolx for their assistance and dedication, and I wanted to let others know in case they had moved their miners away during this process.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I've been mining XMG since just before the December fork, and while I had hoped the payouts would go up sometime it's a month and a half later with no improvement.

Currently got 4 machines running at 60% and that's earning me .2 XMG per day (20¢). It's just not worth it when I can just take the money I'm burning in electricity and buy some on an exchange...

Anyway, I'll check in, because I wish you best of luck. I still think it's a great concept... just not working out for me I guess.

R.

I’m legitimately shocked that the network hashrate has stayed this high. I have no idea why the whales continue to mine XMG... I make so much more money with other coins.  They must be brain dead.

Any rational sense would make you think they'd stop if they were making no or little profit.
any chance you think this could be botnet or mined in browser as background process like a lot of sites are doing these days, would make sense for such a high hashrate that only seems to be climbing, i dont think any whale could mine this with their own hardware and offset the electricity costs with how much the block reward is, but for anyone with stolen hash, but not enough to compete in btc, or xmr, something like magi would be the perfect one to apply it to.

Both are very good possibilities. The other is someone at a large school system or hosting company. However you get it, free computers + free electric = 100% profit.

True, if i were him, i would mine another cpu coins which dont have limit hashrate, lol
Activity: 63
I've been mining XMG since just before the December fork, and while I had hoped the payouts would go up sometime it's a month and a half later with no improvement.

Currently got 4 machines running at 60% and that's earning me .2 XMG per day (20¢). It's just not worth it when I can just take the money I'm burning in electricity and buy some on an exchange...

Anyway, I'll check in, because I wish you best of luck. I still think it's a great concept... just not working out for me I guess.

R.

Any rational sense would make you think they'd stop if they were making no or little profit.
any chance you think this could be botnet or mined in browser as background process like a lot of sites are doing these days, would make sense for such a high hashrate that only seems to be climbing, i dont think any whale could mine this with their own hardware and offset the electricity costs with how much the block reward is, but for anyone with stolen hash, but not enough to compete in btc, or xmr, something like magi would be the perfect one to apply it to.

Both are very good possibilities. The other is someone at a large school system or hosting company. However you get it, free computers + free electric = 100% profit.

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
DOGEvangelist

R.

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

R.

Activity: 53

R.

HODL bets on the future, not on the now.
Activity: 63

R.

I’m legitimately shocked that the network hashrate has stayed this high. I have no idea why the whales continue to mine XMG... I make so much more money with other coins.  They must be brain dead.

That's the problem, it is profitable for whales, he it making 31.2 coins a day which is currently $391 a month (@ 0.42c)

It may be profitable, but it is one of the least profitable so it just doesn’t make sense. With less hashrate than what we are talking about, I make double that per month with other coins.
Activity: 16

R.

I’m legitimately shocked that the network hashrate has stayed this high. I have no idea why the whales continue to mine XMG... I make so much more money with other coins.  They must be brain dead.

That's the problem, it is profitable for whales, he it making 31.2 coins a day which is currently $391 a month (@ 0.42c)
Jump to: