Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 163. (Read 2375617 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Do you have any knowledge about Poloniex withdrawals?
Mine 2000xmg withdwawal is pending for more than 2 weeks now and support not answer my questions.

on poloniex??

Yes, Poloniex. Sad
Withdrawal features for XMG are working but withdrawal stuck. (pending).
I did sent Poloniex a request about Magi XMG & updating the wallets. Received no respons yet from them.

The same here. Still their support is silent. Really strange like for the company dealing with people money.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Thank you 111Magic and the rest of the Magi team.
You are welcome & keep eyes on Magi.
It was not the last giveaway!😉
Great to hear - hope you all had a great weekend - just got back from a road trip, trying to catch up
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
You are welcome & keep eyes on Magi.
It was not the last giveaway!😉
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
legendary
https://cryptotastic.net has been down since last night.  Will this affect the mining giveaways?  It's certainly affecting my mining!
No all payouts are done already!👍
Activity: 41
https://cryptotastic.net has been down since last night.  Will this affect the mining giveaways?  It's certainly affecting my mining!
Activity: 13
I will add that both transactions showed in Bittrex almost immediately and confirmed fairly quickly, all 3 withdrawals to 3 different addresses in my wallet from Bittrex were all almost immediate, I would say under 60 seconds for all 3.
Thats cool! So working fine now!👍

Dear Magi terms i have issu in my account
how can I synchronize old transactions?
http://transfiles.ru/bnelx
http://transfiles.ru/bnelx
I don't know what you mean with this?
Restart of repair wallet.
old payments are not synchronized

synchronized only after September 15, 2017
Ok do you use the latest wallet version?
Did you made a backup first before using new wallet?

i have save file wallet.dat
backup  files i dont have
legendary
Mine 2000xmg withdwawal is pending for more than 2 weeks now and support not answer my questions.

on poloniex??

Yes, Poloniex. Sad
I did sent Poloniex a request about Magi XMG & updating the wallets. Received no respons yet from them.
Activity: 53
TrasMaMod have some major issue, in the past 2 days mining with 20 khash/s didn't got nothing.
Now I went back to MinerClaim and I already got 0.000475 XMG for less than a half hour.
Can someone else also confirm that TrasMaMod is broken?
Could be that they didn't manage to find any blocks, that's often the case on smaller pools

I find Trasmamod pays less often, but big when it does.  When I was on m-hash, I got rewarded often, but over the course of the day, I made less than with Trasmamod.

on poloniex??

Yes, Poloniex. Sad
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi. I have noticed XMG dropping in the market recently...below 0.3USD per coin.  Is this good or bad?  Seems to me it will drive the whales away.
xms
Activity: 223

on poloniex??
Activity: 2
Hello, i just recently tried to turn on POS, but realized i had forgotten my passphrase, if i cant retrieve my passphrase how can i start a new wallet address?

Thanks in advance
legendary
TrasMaMod have some major issue, in the past 2 days mining with 20 khash/s didn't got nothing.
Now I went back to MinerClaim and I already got 0.000475 XMG for less than a half hour.
Could be that they didn't manage to find any blocks, that's often the case on smaller pools
Activity: 22
legendary
Interesting price dynamics today - didn't expect such a surge in magi, nice when that happens =)
Activity: 19
I just re-started mining on my PI Smiley Want some giveaways xD
legendary
Activity: 206
Merit: 26
do not have a website?
Jump to: