Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 159. (Read 2375617 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I've been mining XMG since just before the December fork, and while I had hoped the payouts would go up sometime it's a month and a half later with no improvement.

Currently got 4 machines running at 60% and that's earning me .2 XMG per day (20¢). It's just not worth it when I can just take the money I'm burning in electricity and buy some on an exchange...

Anyway, I'll check in, because I wish you best of luck. I still think it's a great concept... just not working out for me I guess.

R.

I’m legitimately shocked that the network hashrate has stayed this high. I have no idea why the whales continue to mine XMG... I make so much more money with other coins.  They must be brain dead.

Any rational sense would make you think they'd stop if they were making no or little profit.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
lol, its sad to say if this hashrate problem cant be solved, then i have to change to mine another coin, months passed since the problem happen, and all i got = number of coins i mined in 1 week in the past  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I've been mining XMG since just before the December fork, and while I had hoped the payouts would go up sometime it's a month and a half later with no improvement.

Currently got 4 machines running at 60% and that's earning me .2 XMG per day (20¢). It's just not worth it when I can just take the money I'm burning in electricity and buy some on an exchange...

Anyway, I'll check in, because I wish you best of luck. I still think it's a great concept... just not working out for me I guess.

R.

I’m legitimately shocked that the network hashrate has stayed this high. I have no idea why the whales continue to mine XMG... I make so much more money with other coins.  They must be brain dead.
Activity: 16
WOW - minerclaim have a user doing over 15MH/s at the moment (magiUS   15,196   14.504) by himself
Also seeing some same names on a lot of sites that have a Max Hashrate per User of 250KH/s.

Activity: 17
I would like to make a NOMP pools:  I cant find anything here on forum, how to do Magi NOMP Pool???
I used this pool before. http://magi.altexplorer.xyz unfortunately the creator closed.  Huh
Activity: 53
Hi all TrasMaMod XMG-miners who was mining at the point where our server hardware failed on friday morning CET.
We have now exchange the hardware and are back in business. No coins was lost.

There is a Magi-gift in your wallet of 2.5 XMG given from us as a compensation for our pools downtime today.
Best wishes from TrasMaMod Team.
( https://magi.trasmamod.com )

Thank you so much for this. Very honorable. Viva la Norge!
Activity: 52
Hi all TrasMaMod XMG-miners who was mining at the point where our server hardware failed on friday morning CET.
We have now exchange the hardware and are back in business. No coins was lost.

There is a Magi-gift in your wallet of 2.5 XMG given from us as a compensation for our pools downtime today.
Best wishes from TrasMaMod Team.
( https://magi.trasmamod.com )
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
how to mine this coin? i have no idea...
Check page 1. There are some guides available
Activity: 15
how to mine this coin? i have no idea...
Activity: 168
Happy to help! :)
The fact that my bot can reply to all the questions repeatedly, and in turn I can earn from my bot, is just what the layman as I want. Honestly, I really see great potential in Bottr in the near future!

Thanks for checking it out and that's a very good way of putting it! Bottr can truly (and is taking) crypto adoption mainstream without people noticing!
Activity: 176
Hi guys,

if someone on that forum mine on my pool with android miner, take care of your command line.

The miner is pointed to wrong port with wrong algo.

So waste you time.

As a remember: when mine check always the destination port and the algo settings according to pool specification on "how to mine on that pool", because on multipool maybe you waste your time if use wrong port or wrong algo

Regards

legendary
Volume looks like it could be on the verge of picking up again - today is looking much better than Monday, fingers crossed that we will get a bit of momentum on the exchanges again =)
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Trasmamod has been regularly going down.

Does anyone have contact with the people who run it? 
I sent an email to them through the pool, but no reply.

Filkus
Owner posted message on Slack.
Should be back up now!
Activity: 5
Anyone got any suggestions to resolve this.
TIA

SJ

If you backed it up, you can restore it. If not, it's gone.

Does not look like I have one matching to the one.
So just to get it right this time, the address that I see in the Receive tab of the wallet is what I have to update on the website under Payment address.

Thanks
SJ
Activity: 308
The fact that my bot can reply to all the questions repeatedly, and in turn I can earn from my bot, is just what the layman as I want. Honestly, I really see great potential in Bottr in the near future!
Activity: 53
Trasmamod has been regularly going down.

Does anyone have contact with the people who run it? 
I sent an email to them through the pool, but no reply.

Filkus
so in ur wallet does it show any transactions at all?
 if not did u accidentally delete ur wallet and it made a new wallet

click on receive button button make sure ur address is the same as the one u used on the pool if its different u probably deleted ur old wallet

Thanks for the reply.

Nope.. no transactions at all.
Under the receive option, the address displayed is different from what I have saved in the online account.
Is there a way to add the online one to the wallet ?

TIA

SJ

TIA

SJ

If you backed it up, you can restore it. If not, it's gone.
so in ur wallet does it show any transactions at all?
 if not did u accidentally delete ur wallet and it made a new wallet

click on receive button button make sure ur address is the same as the one u used on the pool if its different u probably deleted ur old wallet

Thanks for the reply.

Nope.. no transactions at all.
Under the receive option, the address displayed is different from what I have saved in the online account.
Is there a way to add the online one to the wallet ?

TIA

SJ

TIA

SJ
Activity: 176
True long time ago!

But exactly i've checked continously, tryed xmg with new embedded device, powered old embedded device, but always with spare time and always at time where normal people sleep :-)

Now it's time to expose something, first the multipool, after some good magi news on arm64, odroid, raspi3, and more.

But 24h sometimes are not enough for all :-)

But for sure i've something new.

Regards

Hi guys,

after a long sleep :-) , if someone is interested i've up a multipool obviously with Magi Coin

https://www.joinmycrypto.tk

Feel free to try

Regards

Welcome back - seem you went to sleep shortly after I started, which was quite a while back

legendary
Hi guys,

after a long sleep :-) , if someone is interested i've up a multipool obviously with Magi Coin

https://www.joinmycrypto.tk

Feel free to try

Regards

Welcome back - seem you went to sleep shortly after I started, which was quite a while back
Jump to: