Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 162. (Read 2375617 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Just wanted to say thanks fellas for the help.  Staking at least now showing active:-)  Still not sure if working fully yet or not but definitely further along than have been in some time.  When got config in place last night staking lit right up after starting wallet and showed weight of around 1600 with stake in expected 3 hours, nothing happened last night and now showing 5 hours with near same weight.  Kind of weird but have to assume is working.

Thanks again!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
is there a command to see what my current weight is?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Understood, shame on me  Roll Eyes.
I was sure that this address was in my wallet, but it was not so.
I had it only in the Address tab, and the address itself was on the exchange.
I'm sorry)

2starmman
Yes, I'm backing up.
Thanks for the helpful commands)
You 're welcome - I hope you didn't lose any Magi
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Understood, shame on me  Roll Eyes.
I was sure that this address was in my wallet, but it was not so.
I had it only in the Address tab, and the address itself was on the exchange.
I'm sorry)

2starmman
Yes, I'm backing up.
Thanks for the helpful commands)
legendary
Hello there!
I have a problem with my m-wallet (v1.4.5.3 for Mac OS).
Today I saw that payments were made (mining support give-away program).
I checked my wallet, but there were no transaction here, then I checked block explorer (address: 9DUCxo9Ha29KYBKgmJhSkZMfTCdVu1DVag) and I saw the payout.

After that I restarted my wallet, and address 9DUCxo9Ha29KYBKgmJhSkZMfTCdVu1DVag disappeared.
When I tried to create a new address, another one was created of course.

Can I do anything to get my address back?

Thank you.
So long as you didn't delete your wallet.dat you should be safe (did you take a backup of your wallet?)

Also, typing checkwallet and repairwallet in the console sometimes helps

If you are not fully synchronised with the chain (green bar at the bottom), then then you'll have to wait until the wallet is synced before your tx is displayed - you can always check your block height against the block explorer to make sure that you are syncronised correctly

legendary
Guys just curious as it has been almost a year since I've seen a stake.  Just sent all my coins to Bittrex and back to my wallet into 3 different addresses on the 5th, so a week ago now.  I have mPoS Minting enabled, when should I expect to see staking happening?

How much stacking weight do you have?
In windows you could see if you hover your mouse over the PoS icon when you could expect rewards.

All I show there is "not staking".
Doesn't sound right - I trust you have pos=1 in your magi.conf and unlocked your wallet for staking.

Ok lol, now it sounds like I'm getting somewhere anyways:-)  I don't have a config file at all, I did say it had been a long time since I had this working haha.  Would that then be all I need in the config is that single line?

That would certainly help =)

There is a sample config file with a few optimal staking settings in the zip download (or at least there was last time I looked) - you should be able to find the latest version here https://m-core.org/download/
Activity: 19
Hi All,

I'm having an issue that I don't think I've previously had (i.e. before v1.4.5.3). It looks like coins that are staking are unavailable for sending. magid getbalance does not show them in the balance, and magid getinfo shows the same "balance" as magid getbalance, with the remaining coins showing in "stake".

When trying to send more XMG than I have in my "balance" (but less than I have in total), I get an error that there are insufficient funds.

Even if I restart magid with staking off in the config file, the coins are still stuck in "stake". It seems like the only way to use these coins is to wait.

What is the way around this? How can I send coins that are currently stuck in "stake" and/or prevent them from being unusable while staking?

Thank you.
legendary
Guys just curious as it has been almost a year since I've seen a stake.  Just sent all my coins to Bittrex and back to my wallet into 3 different addresses on the 5th, so a week ago now.  I have mPoS Minting enabled, when should I expect to see staking happening?

In windows you could see if you hover your mouse over the PoS icon when you could expect rewards.

Doesn't sound right - I trust you have pos=1 in your magi.conf and unlocked your wallet for staking.

Ok lol, now it sounds like I'm getting somewhere anyways:-)  I don't have a config file at all, I did say it had been a long time since I had this working haha.  Would that then be all I need in the config is that single line?
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
How are things with mining these days? Is it still just CPU mineable? Has there been any updates on mining/moving completely to PoS?
Hello cryptowfk,

search for your wallet.dat and check the date, maybe a new one was created because the old data was not found (new passphrase). Search your recycle bin, too.

Do you work with more than one user on your Mac?

Thank you for the reply.

No extra wallet.dat files (that wallet.dat file is dated april 2017).
I tried to put my wallet.dat from backup, but it does not change the result.

The passphrase was not changed. My recycle bin has only wallet.dat from backup, which I deleted now.

I created new address (9DUCxo9Ha29KYBKgmJhSkZMfTCdVu1DVag) and then renamed this and another address.

For example,
before:
1) address 9xxxxxxx named miner

after:
1) address 9xxxxxxx renamed from "miner" to "main"
2) address 9DUCxo9Ha29KYBKgmJhSkZMfTCdVu1DVag named "miner"

After which I did not turn off my m-wallet, until today.

Maybe I did something wrong?
Activity: 19
Thanks for the giveaway Smiley
Activity: 8
Hello cryptowfk,

search for your wallet.dat and check the date, maybe a new one was created because the old data was not found (new passphrase). Search your recycle bin, too.

Do you work with more than one user on your Mac?

Hello there!
I have a problem with my m-wallet (v1.4.5.3 for Mac OS).
Today I saw that payments were made (mining support give-away program).
I checked my wallet, but there were no transaction here, then I checked block explorer (address: 9DUCxo9Ha29KYBKgmJhSkZMfTCdVu1DVag) and I saw the payout.

After that I restarted my wallet, and address 9DUCxo9Ha29KYBKgmJhSkZMfTCdVu1DVag disappeared.
When I tried to create a new address, another one was created of course.

Can I do anything to get my address back?

Thank you.
Activity: 8
Hello xinwao,

i had 4 tickets at Poloniex after the "big" delisting and never got an answer from them. I took care of the problems myself and solved 3 of them. The last ticket was deleted from "Polo-Support" in december without answer or warning. I opened a new ticket at the beginnning of this year, still no answer.

Get a copy of all your tickets and document all for yourself and don't expect too much help. I read that a few people got answers and help from an poloniex-employee over reddit.

Good Luck

Do you have any knowledge about Poloniex withdrawals?
Mine 2000xmg withdwawal is pending for more than 2 weeks now and support not answer my questions.

The same here. Still their support is silent. Really strange like for the company dealing with people money.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Coin #Magi #XMG, currency of the future awesome developments like new website & standalone payment gateway in progress $Magi $XMG growing community & active team!
https://twitter.com/Coin_Magi_XMG/status/962933512205733888
Jump to: