Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 168. (Read 2375617 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
you have really big announcement tomorrow? or even small one ? or any thing ?
or it just rumors or you as always you say some thing today and do it after years lol
😂😂😂
You really expect a serious answer on your question above!
Ok i give you something!
Yes it might be very small. For more; wait a few years!😂😂
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
you have really big announcement tomorrow? or even small one ? or any thing ?
or it just rumors or you as always you say some thing today and do it after years lol
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
No I didn't. but both problem stand. What should I do? HELP
As far as I'm aware you'll need your passphrase to unlock your wallet - I had the same problem once and it turned out I had caps lock on whilst re-typing the phrase.
I copied what ever it was in notepad and now paste it! I send All I have from the other wallet on another pc! is there any chance I can return it to first Wallet?
So long as you can log into the wallet on the second PC, you just need to send it back again to the address of the first

I once had a passphrase that was so difficult that it always took about 5-6 attempts to get it right - was a little worrying a few times
You mean without passphrase I can sent it back? How?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
As far as I'm aware you'll need your passphrase to unlock your wallet - I had the same problem once and it turned out I had caps lock on whilst re-typing the phrase.
I copied what ever it was in notepad and now paste it! I send All I have from the other wallet on another pc! is there any chance I can return it to first Wallet?
So long as you can log into the wallet on the second PC, you just need to send it back again to the address of the first

I once had a passphrase that was so difficult that it always took about 5-6 attempts to get it right - was a little worrying a few times
legendary
legendary
Are you planning to get your project into Asian markets as well at some point in the future?
Yes Magi is trying to do that. If you have good tips share them!
Activity: 84
Are you planning to get your project into Asian markets as well at some point in the future?
legendary
Is there any manual for the Magi Wallet using in SSH ? Got the wallet working but not sure how all the commands work.
Sorry SSH?

Linux Shell Smiley
Ah ok. Thanks
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
Is there any manual for the Magi Wallet using in SSH ? Got the wallet working but not sure how all the commands work.
Sorry SSH?

Linux Shell Smiley
legendary
Sorry SSH?
Activity: 31
Finally got my new toy installed: an i9-7980xe. I've got a small but stable OC, and am wondering how well it would do on xmg. Can someone link the latest/fastest cpu miner?

Appreciate if you could share your results afterwards. Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
Activity: 87
how to mine this coin once its started?
http://chavoshdid.com/magi2901.png
I sent 3798 coin from one wallet to other one and it confirmed. but after update my wallet to 1.4.5.3. As you can see they are all unconfirmed. PLEASE help me to send it back to my first one wallet! Can you PLEASE!
EDIT: Just saw your image - you might want to wait a while first - it takes a number of blocks for a transaction to be confirmed on the network

Hi there, backup your first wallet - try typing  checkwallet and repairwallet in the console.

If that doesn't work delete all files in your %appdata%/magi but NOT wallet.dat and resync the chain and try the checlwallet and repairwallet again

Good luck
Thanks for your kindness, I deleted all data and it's syncing again, hope it works.
I have a problem with encryption my wallet. I saved passphrase but it seems something is wrong, and it says my passphrase is wrong, as you saw I have over 5000 magi in it and it is all my investment. I searched and I couldn't find any resolve. What should I do?
Any comment or help coming? PLEASE
Hope you did not deleted wallet.dat?
legendary

I sent 3798 coin from one wallet to other one and it confirmed. but after update my wallet to 1.4.5.3. As you can see they are all unconfirmed. PLEASE help me to send it back to my first one wallet! Can you PLEASE!
EDIT: Just saw your image - you might want to wait a while first - it takes a number of blocks for a transaction to be confirmed on the network

Hi there, backup your first wallet - try typing  checkwallet and repairwallet in the console.

If that doesn't work delete all files in your %appdata%/magi but NOT wallet.dat and resync the chain and try the checlwallet and repairwallet again

Good luck
Thanks for your kindness, I deleted all data and it's syncing again, hope it works.
I have a problem with encryption my wallet. I saved passphrase but it seems something is wrong, and it says my passphrase is wrong, as you saw I have over 5000 magi in it and it is all my investment. I searched and I couldn't find any resolve. What should I do?
Hope you did not deleted wallet.dat?

Good luck

Good luck
legendary

Good luck
Activity: 25
Finally got my new toy installed: an i9-7980xe. I've got a small but stable OC, and am wondering how well it would do on xmg. Can someone link the latest/fastest cpu miner?

Seems like a waste when XMG is designed to punish high hash counts. 
Jump to: