Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 506. (Read 2375642 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Who of you guys is using steemit platform?

If you don't know what is it about, you should check it out.

Maybe it's time to start promoting MAGI on steemit. We could all earn some money by posting there.
Z0n0 good tip. Thanks i will check it tonight

I just posted a short intro about Magi on steemit.
You can check it out here:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pubix/magi-coin-xmg-only-cpu-mining

Feel free to upvote my post and follow me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

Maybe it's time to start promoting MAGI on steemit. We could all earn some money by posting there.
Z0n0 good tip. Thanks i will check it tonight
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

legendary
Magi has taken a nice little price drop this morning - I'm using it as a good opportunity to pick up some more =)
Yes good volume & good option to pick up some XMG
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Magi has taken a nice little price drop this morning - I'm using it as a good opportunity to pick up some more =)
legendary
Magi going up again on exchanges, its nice to see. Magi is like gold of crypto every time market is going down magi is doing fine Grin

It's so sad to see so many ppl burned by badcoins these days, 2018 could be year of faircoins Smiley

I think the thing with Magi is that its building slowly and steadily, a lot of the other coins have huge investments, don't deliver and then crash. Magi is probably delivering at the same speed as the other coins - however the expectation and pressure is not so high as these massive pumps and ICO's.

It's almost like the story of the tortoise and the hare =)
I like a stable grow. It gives new people also the option to read about Magi & join in. At this moment price is good to purchase some. I don't know what will happen with the value of XMG after launch of new developments.
Might be higher!
legendary
Magi going up again on exchanges, its nice to see. Magi is like gold of crypto every time market is going down magi is doing fine Grin

It's so sad to see so many ppl burned by badcoins these days, 2018 could be year of faircoins Smiley

I think the thing with Magi is that its building slowly and steadily, a lot of the other coins have huge investments, don't deliver and then crash. Magi is probably delivering at the same speed as the other coins - however the expectation and pressure is not so high as these massive pumps and ICO's.

It's almost like the story of the tortoise and the hare =)
legendary
Had contact with Bauer  (dev coinmagi Android app)
He will check the app and improve the issues.
I will post info here when its finished.
Great, I stopped using the app over a year ago - as didn't work too well - although no longer use andriod...
legendary
Had contact with Bauer  (dev coinmagi Android app)
He will check the app and improve the issues.
I will post info here when its finished.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

legendary

I'am trying to contact this app developer.
Its a test version of the Magi app.
It needs updates. Smiley
If somebody has email or something pls pm me.

--------------edit-------------
Find him. Message send! Wink
Activity: 276
Not sure if allowed, if not I'm sorry.
At DigitalOcean you can get 10 USD free on below link to setup a small VPS. On 2 CPU's (will cost you 20 USD / month, so it'll run 15 days) you can squeeze abt 15 KH/s
https://m.do.co/c/0af9fca75e96

Just to be of some help.
legendary
No don't think so. Magi is not very active on Facebook.
I will try to use it more.
A lot of people use aliases/sock puppets and may not want to expose their real identities which makes social projects and bitcoin difficult to achieve
Thats right. Magi received 7 stars in the trust index 4 months after launch.  Smiley
legendary
A lot of people use aliases/sock puppets and may not want to expose their real identities which makes social projects and bitcoin difficult to achieve
legendary
Only 13 likes to go for the 1000 likes on Facebook. Shocked
So post your walletadress and like at the 1000 like post https://www.facebook.com/CoinMagi/

So close now =) it's strange how long it has taken to get that last 50 - 10 more to go

Still ten to go... taking some time indeed. More leaving then joining... Huh
Activity: 276
So post your walletadress and like at the 1000 like post https://www.facebook.com/CoinMagi/

So close now =) it's strange how long it has taken to get that last 50 - 10 more to go

Still ten to go... taking some time indeed. More leaving then joining... Huh
legendary

legendary
Heavy days for some coins. Good to see Magi (XMG) is doing ok!
Yeah - its been a pretty volatile day for me - I'm currently 9% overall (in USD terms) down on my value this morning
No worries Starmman. Think all coins will raise end of this week.

We are all down...
But I think it will still go even more and more down. If you look last month or two, there has been unreail pump in all coins.
Sooner or later it has to come down again.

I've been preparing for a drop since the massive pump - so I'm happy if it stays high and happy if it drops
legendary
Total marketcap looks very nice compared with few weeks ago. More activity on social media will help to reach more people.

Good work Goldlabel. Looks like Magi has received almost 1000 likes!
legendary
The development of any coin requires investors to participate in the transaction, but because of the slow progress, the price is too low, our coins are difficult to achieve. Talking about China's status quo investigation, the power of 0.1 U. s.dollars, its cost is greater than the value of digging coins, there is no absenteeism concerns, huge businessmen dare not invest in XMG. More than 1.5 dollars in coins may be the beginning. Price is equal to tens of millions of coins in volume coins, traders are not confident.
Thanks for this post and welcome in our friendly Magi community. Do you mean that if the value of XMG is 1.5 dollar the huge businessmen do dare to invest in XMG?
Would it be smart to make a Chinese OP? That way traders might receive more confident. Magi likes to reach more people but remember Magi is not a pump&dump currency. Its a long-term currency with great roadmap.
Step by step new developments and improvements will be released.
Little correction on the volume at the moment is not tens of millions of coins but only 7.11 million
Check https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/magi
Jump to: