Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 58. (Read 2375603 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 15
Does anyone know what is going on at pom.m-hash.com? Almost everything I mine this week has being orphaned I was getting 1 some times 2 coin a day and I only got one this week.

I hate to keep asking about this but this is crazy I've minded all week and have not got 1 coin. I normally get 1 sometimes 2 a day everything is going orphaned. I have not changed anything on my end. example current round 7358 share valid 4 Invalid. Go over to translations every blocks tx's are orphaned and 0 earnings.  

Are you in a pool?
Or solo mining? (If solo what's your total hashrate?)

I'm in a small pool (https://www.coinsump.com/xmg.php) and getting 5-8 blocks a day with the pool having around 2Mh/s hashrate. We are getting the odd Orphan (4 in the past week or so). But it's not a huge number.

If you are solo mining and every block fond is "Orphaned" then you're on the wrong blockchain. You need to re-sync using the following instructions :
Code:
1) Make backup of your wallet.dat
2) Delete peers.dat
3) Delete folder blocks
4) Delete folder database
5) Download latest Wallet : https://www.m-core.org/bin/m-wallet-1.4.6.2/
6) Download official chain: https://m-core.org/bin/block-chain/m-block-chain-1813042.zip
7) Extract the zip-file and put the two folder “database” and “blocks” into your .magi folder
8) Adjust the magi.conf to:
    - Remove ALL “addnode”
    - Remove ALL “connect”
    + change (or add): listen=0
    + add: connect=104.128.225.215
9 ) Start the magid (wallet)
(*note*: If you are getting no connect or disconnect, you are then temporary banned on the masternode. Then you have stop your magid (wallet) to wait for x hours or change your public IP. Then start magid (wallet) again)
10) When you are in sync with the 104.128.225.215 (you can look at the poolinfo (poolinfo.systms.org)  to see if you are in sync with the master) then you run: checkwallet and repairwallet

If you're in a pool, get in contact with the pool owner and ask them to update their wallet.

*note* invalid shares are ok if you're not getting over 10%. If you are, then check your connection. I had an rpi3 on plastic 10mm insulated legs on a metal shelf and the wireless connection threw 20%-25% invalid shares. Once I raised it away from the metal shelf by another 40mm I stopped getting invalid shares.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Does anyone know what is going on at pom.m-hash.com? Almost everything I mine this week has being orphaned I was getting 1 some times 2 coin a day and I only got one this week.

I hate to keep asking about this but this is crazy I've minded all week and have not got 1 coin. I normally get 1 sometimes 2 a day everything is going orphaned. I have not changed anything on my end. example current round 7358 share valid 4 Invalid. Go over to translations every blocks tx's are orphaned and 0 earnings.   

sounds like either the pool is unlucky, lacking hash rate or on a forked chain
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Anyone else having an issue with the GUI wallet going offline?  It has been working fine since the latest "fix".  Issue started over the last few days.  I have this in my config.

rpcuser=RandomUserName
rpcpassword=ReallyRandomPaswordYouDontNeedToRemeber!!
rpcport=8232
server=1
listen=0
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=104.128.225.215
stakesplitthreshold=500
stakecombinethreshold=500
posii=1

I didn't have a problem and my wallet is online since the new release, with one downtime for updates. And I am staking since then without problems Grin

Fine for me too, had a couple of problems when the release was first pushed, but turned out there had been a new version which I didn't notice
Activity: 82
Anyone else having an issue with the GUI wallet going offline?  It has been working fine since the latest "fix".  Issue started over the last few days.  I have this in my config.

rpcuser=RandomUserName
rpcport=8232
server=1
listen=0
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=104.128.225.215
stakesplitthreshold=500
posii=1

I didn't have a problem and my wallet is online since the new release, with one downtime for updates. And I am staking since then without problems Grin
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Anyone else having an issue with the GUI wallet going offline?  It has been working fine since the latest "fix".  Issue started over the last few days.  I have this in my config.

rpcuser=RandomUserName
rpcport=8232
server=1
listen=0
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=104.128.225.215
stakesplitthreshold=500
posii=1

It appears you still have the fail safe single node setup from the fork. I think it's safe to use multiple nodes now...

In addition to the main node, just use addnode=45.35.251.73.

There are a few more:
addnode=104.131.42.100
addnode=216.189.144.213
addnode=162.245.217.165
addnode=104.131.57.65

The more the better, as what's happening is that main and only node you have listed, goes away for one reason or another... internet, traffic, etc.

Best to have a few.

Thanks for your reply.  I hadn't seen anywhere about going back with the other node, so I never changed it.  Strange thou, I still only get 2 active connections to the magi network even with the change.

hadnt had any issued here but addnode justs tells it to add a specified node.

for me i just have mine connected to  104.128.225.215

with  connect=104.128.225.215  

that tells it to connect only to this node and im staking fine had one orphan yesterday, but wallet has been connected whole time

Could you post what your config file looks lile?

rpcuser=RandomUserName
rpcport=8232
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
connect=104.128.225.215   
posii=1
Activity: 118
Anyone else having an issue with the GUI wallet going offline?  It has been working fine since the latest "fix".  Issue started over the last few days.  I have this in my config.

rpcuser=RandomUserName
rpcport=8232
server=1
listen=0
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=104.128.225.215
stakesplitthreshold=500
posii=1

It appears you still have the fail safe single node setup from the fork. I think it's safe to use multiple nodes now...

There are a few more:
addnode=104.131.42.100
addnode=216.189.144.213
addnode=162.245.217.165
addnode=104.131.57.65

The more the better, as what's happening is that main and only node you have listed, goes away for one reason or another... internet, traffic, etc.

Best to have a few.

Thanks for your reply.  I hadn't seen anywhere about going back with the other node, so I never changed it.  Strange thou, I still only get 2 active connections to the magi network even with the change.

that tells it to connect only to this node and im staking fine had one orphan yesterday, but wallet has been connected whole time

Could you post what your config file looks lile?
Activity: 438
Merit: 250

rpcuser=RandomUserName
rpcport=8232
server=1
listen=0
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=104.128.225.215
stakesplitthreshold=500
posii=1

There are a few more:
addnode=104.131.42.100
addnode=216.189.144.213
addnode=162.245.217.165
addnode=104.131.57.65

Best to have a few.

rpcuser=RandomUserName
rpcport=8232
server=1
listen=0
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=104.128.225.215
stakesplitthreshold=500
posii=1

There are a few more:
addnode=104.131.42.100
addnode=216.189.144.213
addnode=162.245.217.165
addnode=104.131.57.65

Best to have a few.

Thanks for your reply.  I hadn't seen anywhere about going back with the other node, so I never changed it.  Strange thou, I still only get 2 active connections to the magi network even with the change.

Activity: 37

rpcuser=RandomUserName
rpcport=8232
server=1
listen=0
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=104.128.225.215
stakesplitthreshold=500
posii=1

There are a few more:
addnode=104.131.42.100
addnode=216.189.144.213
addnode=162.245.217.165
addnode=104.131.57.65

Best to have a few.

rpcuser=RandomUserName
rpcport=8232
server=1
listen=0
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=104.128.225.215
stakesplitthreshold=500
posii=1
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
Hi. How many coins is the optimum for proof of stake? And how to set up this on a linux computer? All I have ever set up for magi wallets is just a gui wallet which doesn't take much setup.

About 500 ~ 1000 XMG per transaction is the target of design.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
Don't developers care about the volume and price of Magi? Still a little powerless. The coin situation is really worrying.

We're pushing forward updates.

So I'm not the only one, I am on Minerclaim seeing the same problem. And a new issue, my wallet keeps going "offline" so staking sucks.
Activity: 16
I'm in need of help. Yobit doesn't want to credit the XMG. I deposited a long time ago, it wasn't credited and now the wallet was reactivated again with 0 balance. Anyone was able to contact Yobit? Anyone from the XMG team might solve that?

I'm never using Yobit anymore..

This issue is being looked at, even from the DEV's here a post Forum https://forum.m-core.org/t/deposit/77

May post an reply to Joe in the Forum he seems to be there more active.

Grin

Thanks, posted there. I hate when someone steals me, even if it's only 100 sat.

I can understand, this very well.  Undecided
Hopefully the "yobit-wallet problems" will be solved soon.
Activity: 712
Merit: 500
I'm in need of help. Yobit doesn't want to credit the XMG. I deposited a long time ago, it wasn't credited and now the wallet was reactivated again with 0 balance. Anyone was able to contact Yobit? Anyone from the XMG team might solve that?

This issue is being looked at, even from the DEV's here a post Forum https://forum.m-core.org/t/deposit/77

Grin

Thanks, posted there. I hate when someone steals me, even if it's only 100 sat.

Grin
Activity: 712
Merit: 500

Don't developers care about the volume and price of Magi? Still a little powerless. The coin situation is really worrying.

Well man it's not worring, soon some pump and bumpers will come along and we will be able to make some cash.  Grin

Btw.: I was trading until 2 weeks or so to some how try to make some gains and keep the trade volume up, but I lost more that I made. (Well I'm no trader)
And by the last price dip I decided to buy, as much as possible, with my funds, AND stake and wait. With a ROI of 5-7% its okay, and if the price goes again over 4000 sat I would be really happy. 

Maybe it's just the dip before the summer, who can tell. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: