Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 60. (Read 2375603 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Whats going on with the Coin/network?

got 4 invalid staking transaction in 5 days!!?Huh
Activity: 102
Any way to start staking after boot, without entering password, windows 10?
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Either something's still wrong with the coin, or my wallet is acting weird because it appears that this coin is slowly decreasing in value. I remember just a couple days ago this coin was worth $0.34 USD, but now it's worth $0.26 USD. What's going on?

LOL this is a funny comment. You wallet is acting weird because your balance decreases. No, your brain is acting weird because you invested in this. Your wallet can't be blamed. If you take your money and buy an empty wooden worthless box for 800 USD cash, do you then argue that your wallet acted weirdly? Cheesy

Oh piss off, will you? Who asked for your opinion?

I just told you in other words to take care where you put your money. But it's fine if you don't want advice.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Not sure what happened, but I came back from vacation and noticed I had stopped staking. My wallet shows a balance of 65.2 but the block explorer shows my real balance (and the balance I was staking with).
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/address.dws?943uQprgXxp7X316BrqGVvNNqhdrKiTD9r.htm

I already dumped my entire blockchain and re-downloaded it through the wallet. Any ideas why my balance is incorrect and I can't stake?

You can try these too:

Code:
checkwallet
repairwallet
rescan

Thanks!
Code:
repairwallet
fixed it for me. I'm happily staking again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
Not sure what happened, but I came back from vacation and noticed I had stopped staking. My wallet shows a balance of 65.2 but the block explorer shows my real balance (and the balance I was staking with).
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/address.dws?943uQprgXxp7X316BrqGVvNNqhdrKiTD9r.htm

I already dumped my entire blockchain and re-downloaded it through the wallet. Any ideas why my balance is incorrect and I can't stake?

You can try these too:

Code:
checkwallet
repairwallet
rescan
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

Activity: 82
Algorithm of PoS in the wallet is strange. Ok, I transferred coins with many confirmations into another address, it showed expected time to earn reward is 21 hours, then changed to 23 hours, then 1 day, then suddenly one piece finally staked, now again showing expected time to stake is 1 day. At least it began to work now  Undecided

POS have lot luck involved
and the values displayed are time based on statistics based on the actual POS difficulty

just ignore that timer

the more coins u have in good coin pile size the more often u find a block

its that easy

there is no progress bar in staking

every new block choose a random winner

same as in rolette the chance that next one is black is 50% each time
it dont increase just because the last 3 times was red

still statistic show on average black and red are both at ~50%

More coins = More Chances to get lucky. I staked 14 times in 5 days.  Grin
And I am loving it. I made 50% of how much I mined in the same time. (with 80 KH/s.)  Smiley

PoS is the new PoW. Grin
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Algorithm of PoS in the wallet is strange. Ok, I transferred coins with many confirmations into another address, it showed expected time to earn reward is 21 hours, then changed to 23 hours, then 1 day, then suddenly one piece finally staked, now again showing expected time to stake is 1 day. At least it began to work now  Undecided

POS have lot luck involved
and the values displayed are time based on statistics based on the actual POS difficulty

just ignore that timer

the more coins u have in good coin pile size the more often u find a block

its that easy

there is no progress bar in staking

every new block choose a random winner

same as in rolette the chance that next one is black is 50% each time
it dont increase just because the last 3 times was red

still statistic show on average black and red are both at ~50%

Activity: 102
how is staking running at the moment, my wallet is still not up and working(because I'm on holiday), just want to know, because IFFFF it works again, I won't let this opportunity pass me buuuuuy .....  😜

Hey man I think I wrote that message, but in the telegram Channel two weeks ago. Are you trolling me, or is this a coin-cidence? Grin Huh
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I bought "some" more XMG at the current low, and started staking with all my coins(no more short term trading). It works pretty good and the gains seem to be more or less constant. And needs MUCH less energy than my mining setup. The gains are lower, BUT if you calculate the energy costs, it's a neat setup (and even more if you think of holding XMG long term).

Two thumbs up for Magi's POS. Grin

The network get consolidated since update and network weight increased, so does the PoS interest.

good to hear - I did notice my last stake being higher than usual
Merit: 1
DOGEvangelist
For all those who are solo mining remember one very imlortant thing. Only 5 miners can connect to the wallet at one time, if the 6th one tries to connect it will get a rpc error. This is by default for all wallets.

This appears incorrect. I have 9 miners running full time, and 2 more I occasionally use, max 11 total. Never an RPC error.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
how is staking running at the moment, my wallet is still not up and working(because I'm on holiday), just want to know, because IFFFF it works again, I won't let this opportunity pass me buuuuuy .....  😜
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
For all those who are solo mining remember one very imlortant thing. Only 5 miners can connect to the wallet at one time, if the 6th one tries to connect it will get a rpc error. This is by default for all wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Activity: 3
Hi all we have resolved the payment issue on xmr2018.com MAGI pool ANONYMOUS 0%FEE all payouts have been evaded

join us
Activity: 25
What is optimal size of  XMG chunks to stake?
Mine are 220+  currently... must they be bigger/smaller?

To stake with mPoS, it is recommended to keep at most 1000 XMG in one address. If one has more than 1000 XMG in wallet, split the coins into multiple fractions, and send each of them to an address. - source: https://www.m-core.org/resources/mining.html
Activity: 142
What is optimal size of  XMG chunks to stake?
Mine are 220+  currently... must they be bigger/smaller?
PoS is not working here, several days passed, weight is decreasing, no stake.

how much are you staking?
How many conformations do you have?
I'm using 250 and it's staking every 50 -55 hours.

I'm staking 346 in pieces, 25...50, most of them ~35, several days ago weight was ~1000, now it is much less, confirmations in many pieces passed 10000 and... nothing. Strange, it was better earlier.

Strange, works fine for me. I am staking at least once - twice a day, although this morning it the getmininginfo state about 1 day. Not to brag, just share.  Grin

earl3000
How many coins are you stacking to get it twice a day?

At present I am staking about 2 ETH worth of XMG, the transcations blocks/pices could be smaller are around  600 - 1200 XMG  Undecided
But as long the staking works in this interval, its okay. Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi,

We've re-enabled XMG on www.zpool.ca

Cheers

@crackfoo Thanks for setting up the pool.

PoS is not working here, several days passed, weight is decreasing, no stake.

how much are you staking?
How many conformations do you have?
I'm using 250 and it's staking every 50 -55 hours.

I'm staking 346 in pieces, 25...50, most of them ~35, several days ago weight was ~1000, now it is much less, confirmations in many pieces passed 10000 and... nothing. Strange, it was better earlier.

This might be case:
https://www.m-core.org/resources/faq.html#faq-staking-not-enough-weight

There was enough weight, like 1000, now it is ~600, and as I wrote ~5 pieces (~35xmg each) succesfully went through 10000 confirmations without staking. Several weeks ago it was totally different, something has changed in the wrong direction.

I got 590+790 with ~5900 confirms. no stake.
"Expected PoS (hours)" : 2,
"stakeinterest" : 0.02230275,
wallet is crypted but open for staking, icon tooltip says "Not staking".

edit: did miss posii=1 flag in config
Pages:
Jump to: