Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 56. (Read 2375603 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Is there a more stable Android miner than NeoNeonMiner? My lowpower recycled phones seem to have trouble running the app with the ad server it uses.
Activity: 113
Merit: 105
bunny

Everything depends on the books in my opinion. If you can take a big sell order in one shot just take it and make the seller cry later.

Right now maybe creating buy orders around 1800 sats and kindly waiting for sellers to fill orders seems a great idea.

Well I will scrape some ETH together until next week(I know that is like years in Crypto, but ...yeah... long story...  Roll Eyes ), lets see if this time this makes a dent in the coinmarketcap Graph.

Although setting a buy order around 1800 sat would, at best stop pump & bump, since the price is recovering from the effect of the falling market, or? Huh

Always have stinking bids to grab some cheap when someone rage quits the market. And if you miss the opportunity, its much easier and less risky to buy into an uptrend than into a down trend.
Activity: 82

Everything depends on the books in my opinion. If you can take a big sell order in one shot just take it and make the seller cry later.

Right now maybe creating buy orders around 1800 sats and kindly waiting for sellers to fill orders seems a great idea.

Well I will scrape some ETH together until next week(I know that is like years in Crypto, but ...yeah... long story...  Roll Eyes ), lets see if this time this makes a dent in the coinmarketcap Graph.

Although setting a buy order around 1800 sat would, at best stop pump & bump, since the price is recovering from the effect of the falling market, or? Huh

Well I  invested / sunk again about 2 ETH a month ago, at the last "dip", and I'm not panic selling again. Lost too much the first times, and staking is running currently very smooth. If this goes to Zero well tough-luck(and at least I will be able to keep my Raspberry Mining rig). btw. surrender is no option! anymore   Roll Eyes

In any case XMG will find a great utility / use case and come out on top. In any case it's only virtual money....who cares if you loose it.  Grin

And even if XMG will "just" stays a "crypto learning currency", it creates value. I learned and am learning a lot about crypto thanks to magi, the project team and the community. And I think other too, and I my opinion it was worth every penny(almost, the last 2 ETH hurt the most Wink ), and will stay here for a long time. We maybe won't reach the moon, but the trip will be fun, at least Vitalik_Pedik post were always colorful and funny.

https://media.giphy.com/media/OeGgCnanHW5wI/giphy.gif

Grin Grin Grin Yes that's what I'm talking about. Nice one!
And yes maybe I was a bit drunk when I wrote the last post, BUT I still stand behind it.  Smiley
Activity: 113
Merit: 105
bunny
Indeed - Magi has survived may downturns in the past - and came out at the other end, IMO multitudes of negative comments are worse for the coin than lack of dev activity, check Lisk in its early days one person being negative brought the price down to 7000 sat, personally, if I were developing, I'd be much less inclined to spend my spare time working for a negative community

Like we said just after the last pump,
XMG mostly goes back to around 1800 sat before the next pump.

So, be prepared! Grin

prepared to sell? or...?  Grin
anyway, all coins are doing relatively bad indeed.

Well I won't sell UNDER 0.5 btc Grin, so I am scrapping my money together for a BUY.
btw.: what is better for the price a bulk BUY on one time, or small incremental buy's over some day's? AND would  4 - 6  ETH even make a dent, or should It be way higher?

Activity: 168
since this coin is going down the toilet like a terd stuck and having to flush multiple times
whats the next best (topping) CPU Coin to mine for then?

Well I  invested / sunk again about 2 ETH a month ago, at the last "dip", and I'm not panic selling again. Lost too much the first times, and staking is running currently very smooth. If this goes to Zero well tough-luck(and at least I will be able to keep my Raspberry Mining rig). btw. surrender is no option! anymore   Roll Eyes

In any case XMG will find a great utility / use case and come out on top. In any case it's only virtual money....who cares if you loose it.  Grin

And even if XMG will "just" stays a "crypto learning currency", it creates value. I learned and am learning a lot about crypto thanks to magi, the project team and the community. And I think other too, and I my opinion it was worth every penny(almost, the last 2 ETH hurt the most Wink ), and will stay here for a long time. We maybe won't reach the moon, but the trip will be fun, at least Vitalik_Pedik post were always colorful and funny.

https://media.giphy.com/media/OeGgCnanHW5wI/giphy.gif
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Indeed - Magi has survived may downturns in the past - and came out at the other end, IMO multitudes of negative comments are worse for the coin than lack of dev activity, check Lisk in its early days one person being negative brought the price down to 7000 sat, personally, if I were developing, I'd be much less inclined to spend my spare time working for a negative community

So, be prepared! Grin

Well I won't sell UNDER 0.5 btc Grin, so I am scrapping my money together for a BUY.
btw.: what is better for the price a bulk BUY on one time, or small incremental buy's over some day's? AND would  4 - 6  ETH even make a dent, or should It be way higher?
I always liked a stable grow in value.
And I would not buy anything now above, just wait, be prepared. Soon the market will go up.

https://www.mupload.nl/img/cxym005wblyb2.jpg

So, be prepared! Grin

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

So, be prepared! Grin

prepared to sell? or...?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

So, be prepared! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
since this coin is going down the toilet like a terd stuck and having to flush multiple times

Wauw, that is just harsh...

What would make this coin sink faster then other coins at this moment?
Looking at some markets I see all coins pretty red... as it was few months ago.

My guts still tell me that markets will rise again

I second this! Roll Eyes It's too early to give up, or to loose hope.

I second this! Roll Eyes It's too early to give up, or to loose hope.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100

btw.: check out the forum https://forum.m-core.org/, and share your ideas how we can improve XMG  Cheesy

Activity: 154

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Sorry about the lack of liquidity, I spread myself across too many coins and running low right now
Activity: 168
is xmg really worth to keep going with it?

the answer is NO, reasons.

1 the programmer is unable to solve a problem without the occurrence of another.

2 there is only one programmer, nobody else wants to get involved in the currency, apparently no one program because it is a waste of time.

3 too many tokens have been lost by pseudohackers who saw a hole in programming and not even their own programmer manages to discover. The community that supports him loses those tokens.

4 The most serious of the situation is constantly changing the rules of the game, for example before the last problem was acquired at least 10 daily tokens today with much luck are acquired 0.001

5 Lost mining interest the network becomes vulnerable.

6 Poor liquidity and few exchanges

Very little community incentive, nobody wants to promote this currency or create projects around this ecosystem

8 According to technical analysis, Xmg VS Dollar and Bitcoin has broken historical support, therefore, do not surprised about anything if this coin falls to the ground and disappears.

WTF 3 point? Who lose? nothing lost) pseudohacker find pseudohole and gain not pseudoprofit  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 85
Merit: 13
is xmg really worth to keep going with it?

the answer is NO, reasons.

1 the programmer is unable to solve a problem without the occurrence of another.

2 there is only one programmer, nobody else wants to get involved in the currency, apparently no one program because it is a waste of time.

3 too many tokens have been lost by pseudohackers who saw a hole in programming and not even their own programmer manages to discover. The community that supports him loses those tokens.

4 The most serious of the situation is constantly changing the rules of the game, for example before the last problem was acquired at least 10 daily tokens today with much luck are acquired 0.001

5 Lost mining interest the network becomes vulnerable.

6 Poor liquidity and few exchanges

Very little community incentive, nobody wants to promote this currency or create projects around this ecosystem

8 According to technical analysis, Xmg VS Dollar and Bitcoin has broken historical support, therefore, do not surprised about anything if this coin falls to the ground and disappears.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Ultimate low:

Seems even no one is interested in buying at this low prices.
Pages:
Jump to: