Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 63. (Read 2375603 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I know this coin is pretty knew, and I want to get invested, where can I buy the coin?  I have $300, whats the best exchange with low fees.

Cryptopia works just fine for me
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I know this coin is pretty knew, and I want to get invested, where can I buy the coin?  I have $300, whats the best exchange with low fees.
Activity: 53
Time to boycott Minerclaim. they are harboring the whalers.

Regarding the hashrate discussion, please take a look this post jeremy450:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27726297

We will discuss this matter internally again.
However, there are enough ways to avoid this limitation which I would not like to explain here in more detail.

I will post more information soon.

I have send 19.38175411 XMG from minerclaim to cryptopia yesterday... How many confirmations takes the Transaction?

It has 995 confirmations for now... and its not in my balance in cryptopia

Looks like there is an issue with Cryptopia. Here is your transaction:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/tx.dws?f0f213339f89782a14dc7ae268e96cf5b2e5d49113159c4b2352c381c7bf0594

I know cyptopia says not to go straight from a pool to cryptopia. Always transact from your wallet
Activity: 3
Join our anonymous and 0%fee pool xmr2018.com
It's xmr because of an error we are waiting for you Wink
Activity: 27
I am getting into the mining of MAGI but I found that only 5 miners can be active at one time.  Why is this? I hope they allow more miners, its not fun being in a que basically
One thing that you can do is look into running a proxy. There are programs that can take several connections and turn them into a single connection.
Activity: 133
Merit: 15
I am getting into the mining of MAGI but I found that only 5 miners can be active at one time.  Why is this? I hope they allow more miners, its not fun being in a que basically

Bit more information required so we can help...

How are you mining? solo or pool?

If a pool, What pool are you using?

What miner are you using?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Activity: 3
Just messing around trying to get a P2Pool going, but have got stuck on a version mismatch.
I'm using feldonthorne fork for p2pool-magi, and magid is reporting obsolete version 71041 disconnecting.  I know that the current is 71065, but have no idea how to get it to that.

I'm using Ubuntu and all the latest versions of Magi and the correct blockchain.  Any help would be most appreciated Smiley
Activity: 42
I'm certainly in the same camp as you, wouldn't sell (funds that are not earmarked for liquidity trading) at this price - did once or twice and always regretted it a few months later

I totally stopped mining and earn most of my magi through trading, second through staking

I'm just looking to get out of Cryptocurrency for the time being. I start college next week for a degree in computer science, and I don't need anything potentially distracting me. Plus, I made the mistake spending just under $25 USD on VPSes to mine on. I've only made back less than a quarter of what I've spent, and I need some time to lick my wounds, so to speak.
25$, lol Tongue
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
I'm certainly in the same camp as you, wouldn't sell (funds that are not earmarked for liquidity trading) at this price - did once or twice and always regretted it a few months later

I totally stopped mining and earn most of my magi through trading, second through staking

I'm just looking to get out of Cryptocurrency for the time being. I start college next week for a degree in computer science, and I don't need anything potentially distracting me. Plus, I made the mistake spending just under $25 USD on VPSes to mine on. I've only made back less than a quarter of what I've spent, and I need some time to lick my wounds, so to speak.
Activity: 82
I'm trying to sell the 13.25305051 XMG that I've mined since March, but Cryptopia trading is super-slow. If anyone would be willing to buy them off of me for $2.65 USD (or ~0.0003506 BTC), PM me.

Well I find the prices of cryptopia great(I just trade on cryptopia), bought 2000 XMG for around 3400 sat (I couldn't wait), and if things continue like this I might get some more. My Tip BUY, BUY, BUY, ... then HODL + STAKE, then BUY some more, HODL + STAKE again and then BUY some more (everything under 3500 sat is cheap).    Grin

And may be sell some at 5500 sat. Roll Eyes

btw: Staking is the new mining. :-D

I just hope I can sell some ETH in time to make a cheap XMG purchase, but the market is pretty (s)low.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

Hope it's just the Calm Wink

But it's probably the Exchanges that don't have working wallets are cooling things down.

Seems like a few coins are pretty calm today looking at my trading output - I think most people are trading BTC/USD as that's pretty volatile today
legendary
I'm trying to sell the 13.25305051 XMG that I've mined since March, but Cryptopia trading is super-slow. If anyone would be willing to buy them off of me for $2.65 USD (or ~0.0003506 BTC), PM me.

Well I find the prices of cryptopia great(I just trade on cryptopia), bought 2000 XMG for around 3400 sat (I couldn't wait), and if things continue like this I might get some more. My Tip BUY, BUY, BUY, ... then HODL + STAKE, then BUY some more, HODL + STAKE again and then BUY some more (everything under 3500 sat is cheap).    Grin

Activity: 82

doesn't seem to be much trade volume, wonder if the wind is out of the sails or if its the calm before the storm

Hope it's just the Calm Wink

But it's probably the Exchanges that don't have working wallets are cooling things down.

In the case if Bittrex (One of the more lively XMG trading exchnges) It's harder for a trader to put new XMG into the market without going somewhere else first to exchange them for another coin that Bitrex supports and then transfer them to the exchange to start trading.

Lot of lost coin in fee's currently, so XMG miners can't easily trade and the Traders are looking elsewhere for now for better returns.

Hopefully when Bittrex wallet goes back online things will start to heat up and get back to some sort of normal...
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
legendary
doesn't seem to be much trade volume, wonder if the wind is out of the sails or if its the calm before the storm
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
Anyone have a Bittrex update? They are still saying off line buy request. Any answer would help. Thanks
seems to be working for me - but I'm using the API, always too lazy to use my 2FA

Did you try the direct link https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XMG sometimes that works still

Trading is still open (it was never stopped)

It's just their XMG wallet that's offline. So you can trade but can't withdraw or send XMG from/to Bittrex

https://bittrex.com/Status

The XMG wallet is working at Cryptopia... Cheesy
Anyone have a Bittrex update? They are still saying off line buy request. Any answer would help. Thanks
seems to be working for me - but I'm using the API, always too lazy to use my 2FA

Did you try the direct link https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XMG sometimes that works still

Trading is still open (it was never stopped)

It's just their XMG wallet that's offline. So you can trade but can't withdraw or send XMG from/to Bittrex

https://bittrex.com/Status
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: