Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 65. (Read 2375603 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Time to boycott Minerclaim. they are harboring the whalers.

Regarding the hashrate discussion, please take a look this post jeremy450:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27726297

We will discuss this matter internally again.
However, there are enough ways to avoid this limitation which I would not like to explain here in more detail.

I will post more information soon.

I have send 19.38175411 XMG from minerclaim to cryptopia yesterday... How many confirmations takes the Transaction?

It has 995 confirmations for now... and its not in my balance in cryptopia

Looks like there is an issue with Cryptopia. Here is your transaction:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/tx.dws?f0f213339f89782a14dc7ae268e96cf5b2e5d49113159c4b2352c381c7bf0594

I forgot all about that post LOL

Still this is ment to be a fair coin. but we have theses ppl who think they have full rights to it and its theirs only.

how would you like it if you had a small miner. and then you see someone who is sometimes 100 times bigger. whre is the fairness in that?

Its ment to be CPU mining not HOG mining.

Either we need to limit hashing or seriously penalize these ppl. oike the higher the hashrate the more higher the pools/network fees are. the fees can go as high as 90% of the mine coins.

we cant have a pool/community members thinking all because they have/work at a place where they have 100 server they have a right to abuse the coin/network.

We need to put measures in place to stop this abuse of the coin and the community.

how will 90 % fee be of any worry to those whales, as they are owned by the pool owners. fee or no fee they are getting what they are mining.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magi rigs for rent with very low one time payments. hashes upto 150khps and duration upto 1 year.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cheap-cpu-coin-magi-xmg-mining-rigs-for-rent-start-rs-2000-per-3-months-3907169
Activity: 154

However, there are enough ways to avoid this limitation which I would not like to explain here in more detail.

I have send 19.38175411 XMG from minerclaim to cryptopia yesterday... How many confirmations takes the Transaction?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/tx.dws?f0f213339f89782a14dc7ae268e96cf5b2e5d49113159c4b2352c381c7bf0594

I forgot all about that post LOL

Still this is ment to be a fair coin. but we have theses ppl who think they have full rights to it and its theirs only.

how would you like it if you had a small miner. and then you see someone who is sometimes 100 times bigger. whre is the fairness in that?

Its ment to be CPU mining not HOG mining.

Either we need to limit hashing or seriously penalize these ppl. oike the higher the hashrate the more higher the pools/network fees are. the fees can go as high as 90% of the mine coins.

we cant have a pool/community members thinking all because they have/work at a place where they have 100 server they have a right to abuse the coin/network.

We need to put measures in place to stop this abuse of the coin and the community.
Activity: 21

wallet says i have 248.30133939 XMG
 cryptoid     220.82357058 XMG
when i check the id for the 23 coins i get not yet redeeemed

u have coins in a change address u dont see that coins on explorer if u check ur main address
but they are still in ur wallet

enable coin control and search for change addresses

dint worry your coins are showing in your wallet and if you have right blockchain loaded in your wallet nothing to get scare, my wallet has 213 XMG and chainz.cryptoid.info shows only 30 xmg stll its ok, since it is not knowing one of my addresses which generated or recieved those coins.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magi rigs for rent with very low one time payments. hashes upto 150khps and duration upto 1 year.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cheap-cpu-coin-magi-xmg-mining-rigs-for-rent-start-rs-2000-per-3-months-3907169
not worried now i send them to my other wallet and there now. now if i can get the 7000 coins i made when the network was all messed up i be very happy . but i take it i just mined air but oh well i was happy for a few mins lol
Activity: 51

u have coins in a change address u dont see that coins on explorer if u check ur main address

dint worry your coins are showing in your wallet and if you have right blockchain loaded in your wallet nothing to get scare, my wallet has 213 XMG and chainz.cryptoid.info shows only 30 xmg stll its ok, since it is not knowing one of my addresses which generated or recieved those coins.

thanks that worked
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

Activity: 32
hey guys i got a questions i finally got solo mining working and i did very well as i mined 23 coins in a few hours the amount shows in my wallet that they are spendable but when i check my wallet addy on cryptoid it shows i never received the coins. from what i can tell every thing i mine solo mining i never get am i missing some thing here? wallet is updated as well as the new block chain
Date: 5/18/18 23:13
Source: Generated
Credit: 23.36949673 XMG
Net amount: +23.36949673 XMG
Transaction ID: b32e3655246a63b815ee9ba47fada047745dcd7e656f38c81e09501f3b1e6338

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/address.dws?9NtcPTmGbuHTj5DutHH5T9LSZG9GcBZi3p.htm

Wallet doesn't match the one in your sig line.

Your wallet has a default XMG address that will be used when none is specified when pointing your solo miner to your wallet. So if you type :

Code:
getaddresses

in the console, you'll get a list of addresses created by your wallet. The default one usually does not have a name listed next to it. (but not always)

You can usually use

Code:
--coinbase-addr=

in your command to specify a XMG address. i.e. :

Code:
minerd-x64-generic.exe -a m7mhash -o http://walletPC:8232 --coinbase-addres= -u user -p mypassword -t 4 -s 5

source: somewhere a couple pages back and here: https://www.reddit.com/r/coinmagi/comments/8kv07s/solo_mining_on_a_dozen_machines_how_do_i_confirm/dzarj8o
hey guys i got a questions i finally got solo mining working and i did very well as i mined 23 coins in a few hours the amount shows in my wallet that they are spendable but when i check my wallet addy on cryptoid it shows i never received the coins. from what i can tell every thing i mine solo mining i never get am i missing some thing here? wallet is updated as well as the new block chain
Date: 5/18/18 23:13
Source: Generated
Credit: 23.36949673 XMG
Net amount: +23.36949673 XMG
Transaction ID: b32e3655246a63b815ee9ba47fada047745dcd7e656f38c81e09501f3b1e6338

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
SZPvNamiw63JLkfjeCeV8WsZnhdpW147SL

Этo пycтaя тpaтa вpeмeни, нyбaм cтoпицoт paз oбъяcняли o тexничecкoй нeвoзмoжнocти ввecти кaкиe-либo лимиты нa xэш.
Я гapaнтиpyю чтo нoвoe oбъяcнeниe нe пoдeйcтвyeт)
+100500
Activity: 98
Merit: 11

did you see warning @ Cryptopia?
WARNING! Please do not mine to your Cryptopia addresses, We do not support transactions from pools like P2Pool etc.

Don't send direct from pool to Cryptopia... it'll not accept.

I never do that, i send it from my wallet, not directly from mining

You worded it as if you had Minerclaim deposit your balance from their pool into a Cryptopia wallet for sale on their market.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

WARNING! Please do not mine to your Cryptopia addresses, We do not support transactions from pools like P2Pool etc.

I never do that, i send it from my wallet, not directly from mining
Activity: 39
Merit: 2

Activity: 109

Relax, they have problems and will fix them soon, but will be good to open ticket. Here is the answer of my ticket for almost the same problem:
"Thank you for contacting Cryptopia support. After looking at your transaction on the block explorer I can see there is an issue. For this reason I have passed this issue on to be investigated further and resolved. Please keep this ticket open for further communication, we will keep you updated. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Cryptopia Support"
Activity: 276
Merit: 100

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Can anyone explain why the Pool hashrate and Net hashrate at Minerclaim is always jumping back and forth?  As or right now the Pool is higher than the Net.  Just trying to understand and learn.
Pools hashrate is the total hashrate in that pool

Nethashrate is an average over the past few blocks, it's always an average...

Thank you.  Just weird, I hardly ever remember seeing the Pool higher than the Net in the past.  Seems to happen much more now. 

It's quite normal, specially on Minerclaim.

just look at
https://poolinfo.systms.org/
you'll see netthash and several pool hashrates.

Activity: 118
Can anyone explain why the Pool hashrate and Net hashrate at Minerclaim is always jumping back and forth?  As or right now the Pool is higher than the Net.  Just trying to understand and learn.

Thank you.  Just weird, I hardly ever remember seeing the Pool higher than the Net in the past.  Seems to happen much more now. 

Activity: 118
Activity: 75
Is your token ERC20 based ?
Pages:
Jump to: