Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 101. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pool Hash: 289.04 MH/s
Net Hash: 17.96 GH/s

Spread them hashes around, Minerpools has 19gh out of 21..

Spread the hashes guys to our friends at suchpool, don't focus all the hash on one pool...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Pool Hash: 289.04 MH/s
Net Hash: 17.96 GH/s

Spread them hashes around, Minerpools has 19gh out of 21..
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wallet updated, all working smooth here.
Activity: 592
legendary
Activity: 1050
We need to hunt him down and burn it all to the ground..
Can one man destroy Altcoins? Lol
He can't, but he'll bite you ;p

Sad thing is I might know the guy from irc and past pump groups.. Should of gotten his skype.

Edit: LOL no one found a block in ten minutes, then minerpools found two back to back so he dropped his hash.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
He can't, but he'll bite you ;p
legendary

Edit: ten minutes almost without a block lol.. Nice dude just nice.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Hi, please provide more information about the Blake-256 POS, what does it mean, is it mine-able or what ?
Well, it is mine-able via staking.  What it means is that when your wallet is searching for a stake solution, it uses the Blake-256 algorithm.  But when mining proof-of-work, the Scrypt algorithm is used.  I did this because Blake-256 is fast and efficient and so for staking it makes sense to reduce the load on your computer.

For mining proof-of-work on the pools you need Scrypt.

I think I'm falling in love..

Except now that the wallets fixed.. The big hash throwing mofo is back in business.. 20ghs -> 60ghs since your last post. lol

The guy must literally dump coins 24/7.. Makes me wonder how many markets crash due to his shenanigans.
Lots of markets Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
I overlooked the confirmations, so users were assigned coins that were not  available yet. I moved those back to where they should be, the coins will unconfirm when they are mature enough!

I also am updating the source right now to re-enable payouts!
legendary
Hi, please provide more information about the Blake-256 POS, what does it mean, is it mine-able or what ?
Well, it is mine-able via staking.  What it means is that when your wallet is searching for a stake solution, it uses the Blake-256 algorithm.  But when mining proof-of-work, the Scrypt algorithm is used.  I did this because Blake-256 is fast and efficient and so for staking it makes sense to reduce the load on your computer.

I think I'm falling in love..

Except, now that the wallet is fixed.. The big hash throwing mofo is back in business.. 20ghs -> 60ghs since your last post. lol

The guy must literally dump coins 24/7.. Makes me wonder how many markets crash due to his shenanigans.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Well, it is mine-able via staking.  What it means is that when your wallet is searching for a stake solution, it uses the Blake-256 algorithm.  But when mining proof-of-work, the Scrypt algorithm is used.  I did this because Blake-256 is fast and efficient and so for staking it makes sense to reduce the load on your computer.

Activity: 419
Merit: 264
Recompiling. Markets will be back in about 10 minutes from now.

Activity: 440
Github is updated, and a new Windows QT wallet build:

https://mega.co.nz/#!VZ8yiDJJ!GK9tM-MJRs4XAX-J2lSRLIIh1Lw4jLAppIip1aUTCbE

I had to back out some of the boost::unordered_map stuff in the wallet, there appears to be a couple of methods that ping-pong back and forth recursively in the wallet object, which results in it iterating the wallet map multiple times/concurrently... anyway, it seems like the boost implementation is maybe trying to do some pointer caching with the iterator or something along those lines... for now I backed it out to fix the bug, but would like to revisit it at some point as it would be nice to have.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
any word on the wallet send fix?
Its fixed, I was just testing it...  I got a little too aggressive with some of my changes ;-)  Let me update github and do a new QT build...

Awesome, been waiting for it  Wink
Its fixed, I was just testing it...  I got a little too aggressive with some of my changes ;-)  Let me update github and do a new QT build...
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I don't like big PoS interest coin.
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
We will re-enable transactions after a fix has been provided.
Thanks for understanding.

https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/532056664124715008

EmpoEX Team
Activity: 332
Pages:
Jump to: